FM11: Liverpool FC Thread: Getting Back To Where We Belong

lfc7

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only just playing my 1st friendly against the ressies have spent the last hr trying to sort me facepacks and logos fropm fm 10 but half of them seem to have dissapeared

My only signing so far is Mexes for £6M but am also looking to bring in Neymar, Dzeko, Hazard, Coentrao and 1 or 2 others but it depends on who i can sell am not really gonna use the 48 month option as i have a world class squad in season 3 and get bored

signed gary cahill, andy carrol, affelay and bryan ruiz, let maxi go out on loan with view of permanant deal, unsure what to do with babel tho :/

I had Andy Carroll while trying out Newcastle on the demo, and he performed very well as a target man attack.

I HATE CHARLES ITANDJE! Why won't anyone buy him off me!!?? He has such a poor attitude, doesn't turn up to training so i give him a warning & he feels that's un-fair! just wait until next time boyo i'll be having 2 weeks of wages from you!

Trying to get hold of Coentrao but City have also made a bid :( his agent was saying he wanted 66k wages but i could only offer 60 so i think he's more likely to go where the money shows. If he does I'll scout Wayne Bridge & Kolarov.

My scouts rate a young french left back called Digne quite highly managed to have an offer of £3.5m accepted for him.

Currently in negotiations with a young spanish lad touted as the next Xavi called Kevin.

I need someone for the left wing, any suggestions? Considering flogging Babel but only if i can find a better replacement.

I HATE CHARLES ITANDJE! Why won't anyone buy him off me!!?? He has such a poor attitude, doesn't turn up to training so i give him a warning & he feels that's un-fair! just wait until next time boyo i'll be having 2 weeks of wages from you!

Trying to get hold of Coentrao but City have also made a bid :( his agent was saying he wanted 66k wages but i could only offer 60 so i think he's more likely to go where the money shows. If he does I'll scout Wayne Bridge & Kolarov.

My scouts rate a young french left back called Digne quite highly managed to have an offer of £3.5m accepted for him.

Currently in negotiations with a young spanish lad touted as the next Xavi called Kevin.

I need someone for the left wing, any suggestions? Considering flogging Babel but only if i can find a better replacement.

I released Itandje the piece of ****

For the left wing try Eljero Elia from HSV looks good i think Kyle BFC bought him and he was doing great for him

Im gonna play my 1st official game soon europa quli wont use Gerrard or Torres in the 1st few rds my goal is to get back in the top 4 this season.My squad is ready only Aurélio & Babel out & Lukaku & Coentrao are my only signings & happy with squad released Itandje.

hey guys,

just got hte game today and i have signed coentrao and hazard so far. Im looking for a right back, holding midfielder and potentially a centre back now.

Mexes seems to be a popular choice for centre back. Does anyone have any potential signing for a backup right back or holding midfielder?

July Update

Vs Reserves H (friendly) 1-0 Gerrard

Vs Ipswich A (friendy) 1-0 Coentrao

Vs Barnsley A (friendly) 2-1 Kelly,Kuyt

Vs Genk A (friendly) 3-0 Kuyt 2,Cole

Vs Yeovil A (friendly) 2-0 Kuyt,Torres

Vs Hartlepool A (friendly) 2-0 Gerrard 2

Vs Spartak ZV H (europa League) 3-0 Carragher,Lukaku,Jovanovic

Vs Coventry A (friendly) 1-0 Shelvey

Happy with the start winning all games also with my 2 signings wont sign anymore players now for august.

hey guys,

just got hte game today and i have signed coentrao and hazard so far. Im looking for a right back, holding midfielder and potentially a centre back now.

Mexes seems to be a popular choice for centre back. Does anyone have any potential signing for a backup right back or holding midfielder?

Try Diego Renan as a RB was highy rated in the players thread.

Transfers in

Xherden Shaqiri 5m

Dennis Appiah 5m

Romelu Lukaku 8m

Zakaria Labyad 2.5m

No transfers out

Games Played

Santa Clara 3-1, Gerrard 2, Torres

Vit. Setubal 3-0 Torres,Kuyt,Jovanovic

Porto 3-5 Gerrard 3

Genk 0-0

Sheff Utd 0-0

Tel-Aviv ( euro ) 3-0 Torres, Lukaku 2

Hibernian 4-2 Poulsen,Gerrard,Babel,Kyrgiakos

Have Wovles, Stoke and West Brom first up in league

This is going to be 1 LONG day at work!

Pulling a sneaky i have a meeting somewhere in a while so i can get out to buy the game

Have had a quick look at the players lists for the -9/-10 and good young players so will spend the day trying to decide who to scout straight away.

will Probably give Martin Kelly a little boost as he's been underrated again this year IMO.

right lads sorry for this utterly dumb question but my minds gone blank ! How do i find the editor ? want to add in sterling

Just go to the folder where you installed FM: Football Manager 2011 --> Tools folder --> editor folder --> editor.exe !

My first season is gonna start right now. Here a roundup of the transfers.

Players In:

Gareth Bale 38M EUR

Fabio Coentrao 9,75M EUR

Alex Smithies 550K EUR

Adil Rami 6M EUR

Tom Cairney 3M EUR

Addam Mathews 4,5M EUR

Connor Wickham 3M EUR

Players Out:

Fabio Aurelio Loan (6.5M EUR future fee, now 1.6M)

Ryan Babel 13M EUR

Maxi Rodriguez 5,75M EUR

Sotiris Kyrgiakos 2,8M EUR

Itandje free transfer

Tactic

Reina

Johnson Rami Agger Coentrao

Meireles Lucas

Kuyt Gerrard Bale

Torres

Well I'm on day one of my Liverpool job, had a demo game going, but obviously had to start a fresh with Mr.John W. Henry in charge! (anyone see his Missus at the Napoli game last night? Got himself a fine piece there hasn't he :D )

Anyway, going for an Assymetrical style formation like last year see how it works out, with a MR and a AML - The trouble is now finding a great AML Inside forward - Bryan Ruiz is right footed unfortunately, but Jeremy Menez has been suggested to me. Doubt I'll make a move for him though.

I kept trying to get into a long term game with Liverpool last year but wasn't able to sink my teeth into it.. New Board, New Game, I'm getting stuck into it.

Will keep updated obviously

Post has just been and it didn't come. last time i'm ever going to order anything from play!

Dont say that mate. I ordered mine off Play as well & Im waiting for the mother to text me saying its arrived.

Archived