FM11: Liverpool FC Thread: Getting Back To Where We Belong

lfc7

What formation are you using for the tactic?

What are they planning on changing?

Ive made my own 4-3-1-2

I just read in another thread that there were going to be some changes in the match engine dont know what they are

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ive made my own 4-3-1-2

I just read in another thread that there were going to be some changes in the match engine dont know what they are

Take it you plan on buying a couple of new CMs then. I made a great 4-3-1-2 with Barcelona altough it wouldnt work for Liverpool as there is 3 trequarista's, 2 playmakers in midfield with Masch holding. Too much creativity for the current Liverpool team.

Take it you plan on buying a couple of new CMs then. I made a great 4-3-1-2 with Barcelona altough it wouldnt work for Liverpool as there is 3 trequarista's, 2 playmakers in midfield with Masch holding. Too much creativity for the current Liverpool team.

Thats what i think it might be it worked really well with R.Madrid because of the likes of Alonso e.t.c i have is set out like

GK - Defend

DR - Full Back Automatic

DL - Full Back Automatic

DC - Central Defender Defend

MC - Ball Winning Midfielder Defend

MCR - Deep Lying Playmaker Support

MCL - Advanced Playmaker Support

AMC - Attacking Midfielder Support

ST - Poacher Attack

ST - Advanced Forward Attack

As i said it working well just need a few better players for certain positions

Thats what i think it might be it worked really well with R.Madrid because of the likes of Alonso e.t.c i have is set out like

GK - Defend

DR - Full Back Automatic

DL - Full Back Automatic

MC - Ball Winning Midfielder Defend

MCR - Deep Lying Playmaker Support

MCL - Advanced Playmaker Support

AMC - Attacking Midfielder Support

ST - Poacher Attack

ST - Advanced Forward Attack

As i said it working well just need a few better players for certain positions

I'm gonna try mine now with the original Liverpool team

GK - Reina - sweeper keeper, support

RB - Johnson - wing back, attack

CB - Skrtel - limited defender, defend

CB - Agger - ball playing, defend

LB - Aureilo - full back, attack

MC - Poulsen, ball winning, defend

MCR - Gerrard - advanced playmaker, attack

MCL - Meireles - deep lying playmaker, support

AMC - Cole - trequarista

ST - Torres - trequarista

ST - Kuyt - defensive forward, support (was treq but Kuyt doesnt fit the required attributes)

playing 4-1-3-2

reinna

johnson-carragher-Kyriakos-Konchesky

Mereiles

Kuyt-Gerrard-Cole

Torres-Kuyt

played 16

won 3

drawn 3

lost 0

scored 34 with 10 against

Kuyt 9

Gerrard 6

Torres only played 8 games with 5 goals but out for 5 months with broken leg

Cole Babel Jovanovic all have 2 gaols

Maxi 3

and Ngog has 2

roll on friday

Nearing January window here, sitting in 6th, close race with Villa, Spurs and Arsenal, with Everton leading the Prem! :-O Got Ola Toivonen incoming as partner for Torres, offloaded Lucas for about 5 Mill £ as he wined, as he appearantly doesn't respect his 26 year old former Sunday Footie-genious manager. (Me) =P

My formation is the 4-4-2 DM.

-------------------------------reina-------------------------------

johnson----------carra-------------agger------------konchesky

poulsen/Meireles (BallWinning)------------Stevie G (Deep PM)---------------

Maxi (Winger)------------------------------------------Cole (InsideFW)

------Torres (CompleteF)----N'Gog (Poacher)/Babel-------

How do you recommend I incorporate Toivonen.. I'm thinking a Targetman with supply to head/flick ons for Torres to latch on to.

Am still here mate just busy with the house i most probably wont be on Fm 11 on friday till late as i have stuff to do in the house plus let some fireworks off for me 2 children
In time for the full game :) i cant wait its getting close big week for me then ill get COD:Black Opps next week but ill still be here with my update :p.Hope MHK will do his updates as well.

my order has only just been dispatched from play :( hope it comes by friday!

I have frigged play off keep saying there is problems with me card when the bank is saying there isnt so am going to have to miss out on the Mouse :( they might sort the order out but i wont get it till after fri so will have to get it from the shop ****en idiots

I have frigged play off keep saying there is problems with me card when the bank is saying there isnt so am going to have to miss out on the Mouse :( they might sort the order out but i wont get it till after fri so will have to get it from the shop ****en idiots

I preordered my copy from shopto.net, but then i paid for it in full, so i knew the money wouldve came off my account! Which was fine it did, however now shopto.net sent me an email last night saying we have charged your account for xxxx, do you think theyve tried to take a second payment, or would i have already had an online balance with them?

I preordered my copy from shopto.net, but then i paid for it in full, so i knew the money wouldve came off my account! Which was fine it did, however now shopto.net sent me an email last night saying we have charged your account for xxxx, do you think theyve tried to take a second payment, or would i have already had an online balance with them?

Not sure tbh play have twice charged me a £1 yet they couldnt process my payment of £29.99 idiots gutted about not getting the mouse but ohwell might order off steam but i like to have the box of the game so not sure

Not sure tbh play have twice charged me a £1 yet they couldnt process my payment of £29.99 idiots gutted about not getting the mouse but ohwell might order off steam but i like to have the box of the game so not sure
That sucks ive ordered mine from steam the last 2 years not this year as i have mobile broadband & will take me forever to download but i may install it through steam.

Just check your card/Bank account to see, if its taken twice notify the bank or CC company of the double charge, they will recall the second payment

i'll just be buying the boxed version and downloading the patch. will bring the laptop into work so i can have the game loaded up and patch downloaded before i get home. I find steam seems to slow down my system at start up alot

That sucks ive ordered mine from steam the last 2 years not this year as i have mobile broadband & will take me forever to download but i may install it through steam.

How has steam been for buying fm ?

i had lots of issues with fm10 and steam so i will definetly avoid it. only downloaded steam again to get the demo, come friday i shall buy the boxed game and steam will swiftly be removed from my laptop

Might buy it from the local blockbuster but will have to wait till 10 for it to open :( mind you thats what time i would of came had i got it in the post

Will be on my save in a bit then will be on for the rest of the day/night

Alright lads just loading my save up

i just found a young 17 year old striker with potential to be a BEAST. we are talking in the same league as fernando himself if his potential on full version matches that of the demo. take a look at this kid.

BorjaBastnProfile_Attributes.png

He was on Fm10 wasnt he ? sure i remember seeing him anyway looks good

bored silly in work (loads to do but mind is on FM11)

thinking of players to bring in. for the formation i want to play 451/433 & 4411 i'll be looking at 4 players for the starting 11 and thena number of players u19 to develope and who will improve the squad

Coentrao/Taiwo for LB. Konch & Aurelio will do for season 1 back up but Robinson will get games to improve. PK/FA will both be sold at the end of season 1

CM i'll bring in 1 player Marchisio from Juve. can pass/defend/attack so offers everything, him RM/SG with Lucas/CP/JS as back up

RW & LW Turan and affelay will probably be the top targets here, i'll check everyone out but these offer great options all across the middle

wont look at a starting CF as i play 1 up top so i'll be looking to bring in a couple of quality prospects Muninen/Lukaku/Borja(thanks stevie!) who will all be able to fill in. will use Jova/Kuyt as main back ups

hoping a few players i scouted in the demo will still be well rated Greizmann/Mussachio will offer great cover fo LW & CB

i dont remember finding him before, but he would of been 16 so yes he would of been on 2010. only thing that would stop it is the long term injury atm but a future transfer could be good.

Don;t think he had a surname in FM10, just borja and he wasn't as well rated either. the U17's performance must of seen him get a big CA boost

thinking of players to bring in. for the formation i want to play 451/433 & 4411 i'll be looking at 4 players for the starting 11 and thena number of players u19 to develope and who will improve the squad

Coentrao/Taiwo for LB. Konch & Aurelio will do for season 1 back up but Robinson will get games to improve. PK/FA will both be sold at the end of season 1

CM i'll bring in 1 player Marchisio from Juve. can pass/defend/attack so offers everything, him RM/SG with Lucas/CP/JS as back up

RW & LW Turan and affelay will probably be the top targets here, i'll check everyone out but these offer great options all across the middle

wont look at a starting CF as i play 1 up top so i'll be looking to bring in a couple of quality prospects Muninen/Lukaku/Borja(thanks stevie!) who will all be able to fill in. will use Jova/Kuyt as main back ups

hoping a few players i scouted in the demo will still be well rated Greizmann/Mussachio will offer great cover fo LW & CB

Dont worry mate, Im the same. My mind is completely fixed on getting home from work on Friday & getting started...although I want the patch first ha.

My main targets will definately be a left back, which you named both of my targets. A CM is certainly in order but mine will most likely be Moussa Sissoko and also 2 wingers in my eyes. Ill try and sell Maxi while I can and also get rid of Babel but not sure who I will target.

Upfront I will be looking for Lukaku as usual and like yourself, thanks to stevie Borja. Looks fantastic that kid.

anyone else notice how when you go onto TACTICS, it doesnt display your formation right away? its annoying the crap out of me that you need to choose team from the drop down menu before this happens. anyway to get it back to how it was with fm2010 ie, tactics and formation displayed automatically?

Am using my own 4-3-1-2 (still tweaking it cant stop) and will look to bring in a LB (Coentrao) MC's (Senna) and someone else AMC (Hazard) and maybe a ST but it could change by the time i get the full game

anyone else notice how when you go onto TACTICS, it doesnt display your formation right away? its annoying the crap out of me that you need to choose team from the drop down menu before this happens. anyway to get it back to how it was with fm2010 ie, tactics and formation displayed automatically?

Its something simple but yes its annoying

Just check your card/Bank account to see, if its taken twice notify the bank or CC company of the double charge, they will recall the second payment

Cheers guys :thup:

Yeah theyve only charged me once, so it should arrive on Friday although god knows what time at!

Yeah this really annoys me 2, i cant figure out how to :(

Alright lads, having a great time on the demo, just finished it lying comfortably in 2nd, 6 points ahead of united in 3rd and only 2 behind chelsea.

The one thing I did struggle with was tempo. I play a 4-2-3-1 with Meireles (box to box) and Gerrard (deep lying playmaker) behind kuyt, cole and muniain (defensive winger, attacking mid and inside forward), and ofc Nando up top (as advanced forward)

I get my team to play control so that we dominate possesion and concentrate on pressing from the front, so I thought I would need a fairly quick tempo.

However, whenever we play a quick tempo, my midfield are far too quick to have a go from range. We're talking 30 yards every chance I get, and even Stevie G can't manage to score those consistently. So, I try a slower tempo, but we don't create anything, let alone speculative long range efforts, and usually end up giving the ball away without really getting anywhere in the first place.

Anyone got any advice? Maybe I chopped and changed a bit too much and didn't give my players the chance to settle, but what do you recommend for a suitable tempo for that system?

Cheers lads

Its good least you get it on release day lol if i had cable id get it from steam again also it auto downloads the patch.countdown: 1DAY:p

Might have to get it on Steam as i decided to check my DVD drive and it wont open the last time i used it was to install FM 10 so i dont know whats happened but looks like its got jammed somehow

Might have to get it on Steam as i decided to check my DVD drive and it wont open the last time i used it was to install FM 10 so i dont know whats happened but looks like its got jammed somehow
Im gonna get mine from jb hi tommorow after work & install it through steam also the list of achievements is up on the GD section may try to get them all & play other teams along side my beloved Liverpool team.

Im gonna get mine from jb hi tommorow after work & install it through steam also the list of achievements is up on the GD section may try to get them all & play other teams along side my beloved Liverpool team.

Ive decided to purchase off steam its downloading it now ready for release plus i get it at midnight tomorrow although wont be able to play till the patch is released i hope its midnight as i will be busy friday all day so wont be able to play till fri night

I also get Sega genesis and mega drive classics :)

Alright lads, having a great time on the demo, just finished it lying comfortably in 2nd, 6 points ahead of united in 3rd and only 2 behind chelsea.

The one thing I did struggle with was tempo. I play a 4-2-3-1 with Meireles (box to box) and Gerrard (deep lying playmaker) behind kuyt, cole and muniain (defensive winger, attacking mid and inside forward), and ofc Nando up top (as advanced forward)

I get my team to play control so that we dominate possesion and concentrate on pressing from the front, so I thought I would need a fairly quick tempo.

However, whenever we play a quick tempo, my midfield are far too quick to have a go from range. We're talking 30 yards every chance I get, and even Stevie G can't manage to score those consistently. So, I try a slower tempo, but we don't create anything, let alone speculative long range efforts, and usually end up giving the ball away without really getting anywhere in the first place.

Anyone got any advice? Maybe I chopped and changed a bit too much and didn't give my players the chance to settle, but what do you recommend for a suitable tempo for that system?

Cheers lads

have you tried going on player instructions, then advanced and set long shots to rarely?

i just found a young 17 year old striker with potential to be a BEAST. we are talking in the same league as fernando himself if his potential on full version matches that of the demo. take a look at this kid.

BorjaBastnProfile_Attributes.png

he looks quite good, sent eduardo macia out to get a 3 match report on him on my save and he only got a 3 star potential rating though. he might have a random PA perhaps. then again on a demo where every player seems to have the potential to be the next gerrard/ torres it doesnt seem that good

are you sure its not just in your game library on steam?

It is in my game library in steam but when i pressed play it has to download it again the icon i had for the demo on my desktop was replaced by the icon for the full game (dont know why) but now am downloading it again i have a different icon

My main formation:

Johnson-Carrager/Sketerl-Agger/Wilson-Coencentrao

Yamn Villa/Lucas (Box-to-box support)- Meireles(Deeply player maker)-Poulsen(Ball winning defend)

Gerrard(Transquita) - Dirk Kuyt(Inside forward)

Torres(Complete Attack)

So far owning

looks like my tactic, if thats the case its surly good to see it being used...with the addition of a good left back (like Coentrao) I would picture it to work superbly for 'pool

Just installing the logos was gonna go through steam but im gonna play offline as ill go over my downloads.Im gonna get the new comp logos as the old ones still have the UEFA cup i want the one with the europa league logo ill do the facepacks tommorow no patch but i have a lot to keep me busy with the graphics lol.

Archived