FM11 : Official Should I Buy/Sell Thread

batty1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cheers mate, I'll give that a go. Just got to convince 'Arry to let him go first, and convince Roman to part with his pennies. Definitely a job for next season I think, I'll post in here if I can manage it.

Cool. Cos I won't go in the Chelsea thread ;)

Can get Rodwell and Sissoko for similar prices for Villa first season, was thinking of keeping it british but that's not top of my priorities, which would you guys recommend? My scouts give them the same ratings and comments on potential

Buying:

Player Name: Lescinel Jean-François

Your Team: Hibernian

Seller: Swindon

Offer: £100K

Transfer/Wage Budget: £500K

Season: 1st Season (11.3.0 Patch)

Buying:

Player Name: Tommy Smith

Seller: Ipswich

Offer: £75K (Loan till end of the season)

Sorry man only just saw your reply. I decided to go for Christian Obodo and he has done pretty well scoring a couple of goals.

No worries mate.

Does anyone have experience with Moussa Sissoko of Toulouse? Word on the street(well, from my scouts) is that the boy is a bit special. Personally i'm not sure i can see it, and £14mill is the asking price.

Oh, and i'm Tottenham. He'd be my box to box man.

BUY!!!!

Buying:

Player Name: Albert Luque

Seller: Free Agent

Patch: 11.3.0

Season: 1st Season

Buying:

Player Name: Lescinel Jean-François

Seller: Swindon

Offer: £100K

Buying:

Player Name: Tommy Smith

Seller: Ipswich

Offer: £75K (Loan till end of the season)

Get them all.

Buying:

Player Name: Kaka

Your Team: Man Utd

Seller: R.Madrid

Offer: £950k

Season: 2015 Season (11.2.0 Patch

I need some back up Kaka worth it?

DW his wage demands were stupid, he wanted £170k a week AS BACK UP!!!

Selling

Player Name: Razvan Rat

Your Team: Shakhtar

Buyer: Leverkusen

Player Value: £2M

Offer: £3.5M

Season: January first season (2011)

i signed fabian monzon in the summer and i currently have a deal in place to bring taye taiwo in from marseille at the end of the season for free!

leverkusen has also offered for the transfer to go through at the end of the season.

I reckon you can get a little more for Rat than that, but Taiwo is a great replacement, so I'd sell but I'd try and negotiate the price up a little.

i've just offered him about and got about 15 non-negotiable offers of £3.9M, that seems to be the max, so do i sell now at that or accept £400k less and keep him till the summer?

EDIT - they are willing to go to £3.9M plus 50% of any future fee but it means selling him now. Looks a much better option.

I guess it depends how much you need the 400k, I'd probably sell him in the summer if it were me unless I really needed that cash right now. Shame they're not offering more, try offering him out for more but spread the amount over 24 months maybe?

I guess it depends how much you need the 400k, I'd probably sell him in the summer if it were me unless I really needed that cash right now. Shame they're not offering more, try offering him out for more but spread the amount over 24 months maybe?

nah no luck, same offers but over 24 months. if i sell now i'll get an extra 400k plus 50% of any sell on fee. Fabian monzon and a possible loan for 6 months might do.

i've just offered him about and got about 15 non-negotiable offers of £3.9M, that seems to be the max, so do i sell now at that or accept £400k less and keep him till the summer?

EDIT - they are willing to go to £3.9M plus 50% of any future fee but it means selling him now. Looks a much better option.

If there's more than one non negotiable offer you can always negotiate them, just go to TEAM>Transfer Centre, then highlight all the bids which are OFFERS for the player. Then on the right hand side click negotiate. Then just name your price and see if any of them bite :)

If you get the 50% sell on then I'd do it. Could end up making a nice sum of money there

aye thats what i thought, not even profit either it's any fee. just had a bid accepted for dede on loan from dortmund until the end of the season for a fee of 16k and 50% wages. Might not be a bad shout for 6 months until taiwo comes in.

If there's more than one non negotiable offer you can always negotiate them, just go to TEAM>Transfer Centre, then highlight all the bids which are OFFERS for the player. Then on the right hand side click negotiate. Then just name your price and see if any of them bite :)

cheers mate, never knew that. But nobody is willing to budge. £3.9M and 50% it is then i think lol

Buying:

Player Name: Katlego Mphela

Seller: Sundowns (South Africa)

Offer: £220K

Transfer/Wage Budget: £1M

Buying:

Player Name: Liviu Ganea

Seller: Dinamo Bucharest

Offer: £250K

Buying:

Player Name: Lerato Chanbangu

Offer: £210K

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Buying:

Player Name: Siphiwe Tshabalala

Seller: Kaizer Chiefs

Offer: £170K

Buying:

Player Name: Liam Craig

Seller: St.Johnstone

Offer: £325K

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Buying:

Player Name: Niki Mäenpää

Seller: Willem II

Offer: £400K

Spurs, 1st season. Just lost Defoe to serious injury. I have bids accepted for Lucas Barrios, Diego Tardelli and Mauro Zarate. Any thoughts on who's best option?

EDIT: Brian Ruiz is in the mix as well now.

Are you looking for a lone striker or someone for a partnership with Pav/Crouch?

I think for a lone striker or a link-striker Zarate is the best option, as he is very creative, good passer/dribbler etc., whilst Barrios is the best option if you're looking for a pure finisher, like Defoe. I would ignore Bryan Ruiz as I don't think he's a good enough striker, very much a left winger imo, and I think Tardelli is a slightly worse version of Barrios.

Spurs, 1st season. Just lost Defoe to serious injury. I have bids accepted for Lucas Barrios, Diego Tardelli and Mauro Zarate. Any thoughts on who's best option?

EDIT: Brian Ruiz is in the mix as well now.

Zarate imo .

Lol. I chose Tardelli, not quite as technically good as Barrios but mentally stronger. At £16m he was also £9m cheaper than Zarate which isn't a problem but I've had Mauro before, Diego will be different. Thanks anyway chaps.

EDIT: and Tardelli was the only one that could speak English already and would be less likely to sulk when JD comes back and he has to sit on the bench.

Buying:

Player Name: Katlego Mphela

Offer: £220K

Buying:

Player Name: Liviu Ganea

Seller: Dinamo Bucharest

Offer: £250K

Buying:

Player Name: Lerato Chanbangu

Offer: £210K

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Buying:

Player Name: Siphiwe Tshabalala

Seller: Kaizer Chiefs

Offer: £170K

Buying:

Player Name: Liam Craig

Seller: St.Johnstone

Offer: £325K

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Buying:

Player Name: Niki Mäenpää

Seller: Willem II

Offer: £400K

MAINBOY

Out of the strikers I would personally go with either Lerato Chanbangu or Liviu Ganea. I dont really rate Mphela's stats so just rule him out. Chanbangu looks very good though but needs work on his composure. Ganea does look a very good player, but can you afford his wages?

Liam Craig isnt on my save so I cant really say about him. Screenshot? I dont rate the other two. Try Enyeama for GK. That will be tough to sign him, but if you can pull it off he will be amazing. Also look in Liverpool's reserves because they have a lot of goalkeepers in there.

For midfielders I would look at the following. Estiven Velez, Celso Borges, Javad Nekounam, Rodrigo Battaglia & Josue. Jordi Gomez of Wigan would be a good loan option to.

MAINBOY

Out of the strikers I would personally go with either Lerato Chanbangu or Liviu Ganea. I dont really rate Mphela's stats so just rule him out. Chanbangu looks very good though but needs work on his composure. Ganea does look a very good player, but can you afford his wages?

Liam Craig isnt on my save so I cant really say about him. Screenshot? I dont rate the other two. Try Enyeama for GK. That will be tough to sign him, but if you can pull it off he will be amazing. Also look in Liverpool's reserves because they have a lot of goalkeepers in there.

For midfielders I would look at the following. Estiven Velez, Celso Borges, Javad Nekounam, Rodrigo Battaglia & Josue. Jordi Gomez of Wigan would be a good loan option to.

http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/5071/liamcraig.png - Liam Craig Stats

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/1491/tshabalala.png - Tshabalala Stats

I have just actually realised that Tshabalala is a winger ha. Had it in my head that he was an attacking midfielder which is what put me off him. He might not be a bad signing then but dont expect much from him tracking back by the looks of his stats. Emir Bajrami might be worth looking at as well. Done a very good job in the Premiership for me and Rocky Lekaj would be a fantastic signing.

Liam Craig looks really good for Scottish football.

I have just actually realised that Tshabalala is a winger ha. Had it in my head that he was an attacking midfielder which is what put me off him. He might not be a bad signing then but dont expect much from him tracking back by the looks of his stats. Emir Bajrami might be worth looking at as well. Done a very good job in the Premiership for me and Rocky Lekaj would be a fantastic signing.

Liam Craig looks really good for Scottish football.

Its a tough one now between the two Midfielders and the two Strikers. Ganea scored about 26 Goals for hibs in my last save as i was manager of St.Mirren. Its a tough one. I have Riordan, Adam Rooney and Ricardo Vaz Te as my main strikers. So its a tough one.

Buying:

Player Name: Alou Diarra

Your Team: Arsenal

Seller: Bordeuax

Offer: £6.5m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £15M

As back up/rotation with Alex Song

Get him. He is not 1st team material, but he's cheap, experienced, medium wage packet, and generally good cover at centre midfield or centre back. Not sure about his consistency or adaptability though. But you can't really lose with this deal. He has a £6.75M min release clause btw, so the cheapness of the deal is assured.

Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Miralem Pjanic

Your Team: Tottenham Hotspur

Buyer/Seller: Olympique Lyonnais

Player's Value: £5.25m

Offer: £11.25m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £26.5m and £925k

Patch: 11.3 (latest)

Season: First, summer transfer

I know I don't exactly need him, but what a buy he would be, especially at that price, he would play as a back up to VDV and Modric

Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Miralem Pjanic

Your Team: Tottenham Hotspur

Buyer/Seller: Olympique Lyonnais

Player's Value: £5.25m

Offer: £11.25m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £26.5m and £925k

Patch: 11.3 (latest)

Season: First, summer transfer

I know I don't exactly need him, but what a buy he would be, especially at that price, he would play as a back up to VDV and Modric

Buy .

Archived