Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Robben

Your Team: Man City

Buyer/Seller: Bayern

Player's Value: £11.5M

Offer: £33M

Transfer/Wage Budget: 54.04M

Patch: Latest

Season: May 2011 (Not transfer time, obviously)

Have agreed a £33m deal for him, just wondering whether he is worth it. Play two wingers, and have Silva, Balotelli and Hazard, as well as Milner. Looking to sell Ballotelli and Milner though.

Hell no.

i have set up a new game with my own team, it is mainly made up of youth players and then i have signed some old players to tutor them and hopefully gettin more game time at top level will bring out their full potential but i am a bit short of wide players with quality so want to bring one in

i have offers accepted for hulk, luis suarez, elia and all want similar wages so was jsut wondering which you all think would be the best option, or if you have any other options for me to buy, only mid table side but have plenty of cash from some good sales so sensible suggestions please 11.2

thanks

Buying: Xabi Alonso

Your Team: Arsenal

Seller: Real Madrid

Offer: £8.75mil (over 48months)

Transfer/Wage Budget: £30sh

Season: begging of second season

Patch 11.2

got song and annan, not sure if i would need him and 29 years of age (30 once i get him to play for me i quess)

Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Sergio Asenjo

Your Team: Arsenal

Buyer/Seller: Atl. Madrid

Player's Value: £1.2 million (Lower than normal, due to his contract running out.

Offer: Bosman Transfer Deal.

Transfer/Wage Budget: £44 million / £120k a Week (Available Wage Budget)

Patch: 11.2

Season: January 2012 - Season 2

Fabianski has been performing Great for me over the past Year & a Half but, Asenjo is a very accomplished, Young Player. :thup: Any advice?

Selling: Wayne Rooney

Reason: Asking for 19mil a season (-250mil in the red) so cant resign him.

waynerooneyprofileattri.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If you are that badly in debt then just offer him out for £40 million and see who offers. If no one meets that then just lower your demands just to get rid of him, only other advice I would give is to sell him to a foreign club. If you plan to let his contract run out then anything over £10 million is worth taking.

Haven't had any offers yet but would people recommend selling Falcao or Cristian Benitez?

Playing as Porto, got Dzeko coming in the summer and we only play 1 up front, so will keep one of the above and then use Sa as back up, and then I have a couple of promising youngsters. I have an idea of which one I will sell but they both score goals so was just wondering what others would do.

For what its worth, both have similar scoring records for me, Falcao valued at 3.6m, Benitez 2.9m. Falcao probably the better striker but is extremely injury prone. Benitez is good but never going to be world class.

Selling

Player Name: Federico Macheda

Your Team: Southampton

Buyer/Seller: Man City, Barca, At. Madrid

Player's Value: £18m

Offer: £36m + 50% of next sale

Patch: 11.2?

Season: 2016/2017

Hes said that he wants to leave for a bigger team, however hes doing brilliantly for us at the moment, 17 goals in 19 starts. Hes got a minium release of £65m, so thinking I might try and keep hold of him until the end of the season (just come up to the Jan transfer window). Value might go up a bit as well, or the chance of European football might keep him as we're currently first and playing well.

Any opinons would be great. No idea who I would get to replace him, if anyone has any ideas that would be great!

I'd be tempted to sell him Kier just for the novelty of getting a half decent offer from the AI teams! :p

But if he keeps playing well despite wanting to move you might be best to keep as long as you can. Like you say he might settle down again if you do get European football. Plus Man City might want to offload some amazing striker in the summer.

Keep him and wait out if he still has a lenghty contract.

He signed a new contract at the start of the season for another three years, I'll hold off for at least the end of the season, unless they meet the min release clause, hope they don't though!

Selling

Player Name: Federico Macheda

Buyer/Seller: Man City, Barca, At. Madrid

Player's Value: £18m

Offer: £36m + 50% of next sale

Patch: 11.2?

Season: 2016/2017

Hes said that he wants to leave for a bigger team, however hes doing brilliantly for us at the moment, 17 goals in 19 starts. Hes got a minium release of £65m, so thinking I might try and keep hold of him until the end of the season (just come up to the Jan transfer window). Value might go up a bit as well, or the chance of European football might keep him as we're currently first and playing well.

Any opinons would be great. No idea who I would get to replace him, if anyone has any ideas that would be great!

i would say sell its alot of cash and u can get yaya sanogo? vacvlav kadlec another youngster to replace him. also acquafresca is good quality

i would say sell its alot of cash and u can get yaya sanogo? vacvlav kadlec another youngster to replace him. also acquafresca is good quality

Thanks for the players! Sadly none of them want to join me :(. Would have thought kadlec would have wanted to from Wolves...might try and unsettle him, managed to keep hold of Macheda for a bit longer, but hes gone to the press saying he wants to leave, want to get as much as possible though lol. Will be making a profit from it though...didn't cost me anything lol.

Buying: Nigel de Jong

Your Team: AS Roma

Seller: Manchester City

Offer: £2,8m (over 48months)

Transfer/Wage Budget: more then I need

Season: begging of third season

Patch 11.2

Get him for that money.

Buying: Dariusz Dudka

Seller: Aj Auxerre

Offer: £450K

Transfer/Wage Budget: 1.5 Million (was 3.3 million)

Patch: 11.2.1

Season: 2011/2012 (championship)

He is asking for £24,500 a week wages which are pretty steep. I can easily afford them being 72K under my wage limit. He also wanted to match highest earner which i do not like at all. I've got Christian Obodo pending confirmation on a free transfer, i plan to only sign one of them. Dudka can play left back which is an advantage. What would you do? Thanks dawgs :thup:

Buying: Junior Hoilett

Your Team: Chelsea

Seller: Blackburn

Offer: £7.5

Transfer/Wage Budget: £13.2

Patch: 11.3

Season: 2010/11 (Start of season)

or

Buying: Eljero Elia

Your Team: Chelsea

Seller: HSV

Offer: £13m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £13.2

Patch: 11.3

Season: 2010/11 (Start of season)

For the AMR slot in a 4-2-3-1 formation either side of a Torres and Aguero as the AMC. I won't be signing anyone else this window, so really I don't mind spending the entire budget. I like Hoilett in real life and he's cheaper in fee and wages, but his crossing and creativity worry me a little, Elia is slightly better in both departments. Any thoughts guys?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo worries. Cant believe I brought myself to help someone playing as Chelsea, tut tut ha. Even if you decide to bring in someone else for the right win, Elia is natural on the left cutting inside so he is very effective there which would also be good for Ashley Cole bombing forward on the left.

Archived