Season: 2012/13 (Start of season)

Buying: Alexis Sanchez

Your Team: Tottenham

Seller: Udinese

Offer: £17m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £29

Patch: 11.2.1

Season: 2012/13 (Start of season)

To play where? With Alexis I would usually say yes without thinking about it, but seeing as you already have Aaron Lennon I can't see that he'd add much to the side. £17m is a lot to spend on someone that won't add too much extra...

Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: David De Gea

Your Team: Man Utd

Buyer/Seller: Atletico Madrid

Player's Value: £5m

Offer: £17.5m (through installments etc for release clause)

Transfer/Wage Budget: £23

Patch:11.1

Season: 2

or

Player Name: Maarten Stekelenburg

Buyer/Seller: Ajax Amsterdam

Player's Value: £3m

Offer: £11m (through installments etc for release clause)

Stekelenburg's one on ones and Composure are much better than De Gea's while De Gea's other stats are a bit better here and there. Any ideas? Thanks.

First post here, hi all! :)

Thanks. I saved before accepting Stekelenburg and apparently the fans were a little disappointed with the signing? Whaaat? Haha. But he was really happy to sign and hoped Ajax understood his desire etc etc ala what Fernando Torres said to Liverpool in a way.

Hmm I guess I'll do one better - not sign either and use Lindegaard in rotation with Van der Sar maybe. Worst case, I lose some goals/games right? Haha.

Crazy how United gets 20m budget while Real gets, oh..... 107m apparently as I found out (controlling them too but it's not too fun since the Spanish League gap with Real & Barca vs. the rest is too big IMHO)

Player Name: Alberto Aquilani

Your Team: Stoke

Buyer/Seller: Liverpool

Player's Value: £5.25 million

Offer: £5.2 million over 48 months

Transfer/Wage Budget: £22 million/£925,000 a week

Season: 2011/12

Second season with Stoke and Liverpool are trying to offload Aquilani, anyone reckon he could add something in midfield for us. Or is he too much of an injury prone liability?

Current midfield is Milan Badelj and young Brazilian lad Casemiro

Player Name: David De Gea

Buyer/Seller: Atletico Madrid

Player's Value: £5m

Offer: £17.5m (through installments etc for release clause)

or

Player Name: Maarten Stekelenburg

Buyer/Seller: Ajax Amsterdam

Player's Value: £3m

Offer: £11m (through installments etc for release clause)

Stekelenburg's one on ones and Composure are much better than De Gea's while De Gea's other stats are a bit better here and there. Any ideas? Thanks.

First post here, hi all! :)

de gea in season 2 for that money is probably the best 'keeper you can get :thup: already great and will probably become the best in the world

Should I sell Afellay to Liverpool from Arsenal for GBP 15 Million? Season 3 start.

Sell imo.

Player Name: Alberto Aquilani

Your Team: Stoke

Buyer/Seller: Liverpool

Player's Value: £5.25 million

Offer: £5.2 million over 48 months

Transfer/Wage Budget: £22 million/£925,000 a week

Season: 2011/12

Second season with Stoke and Liverpool are trying to offload Aquilani, anyone reckon he could add something in midfield for us. Or is he too much of an injury prone liability?

Current midfield is Milan Badelj and young Brazilian lad Casemiro

Thats isn't a bad fee so I'd say yes.

Cool thanks. Or should I go with Akinfeev instead? Haha.

The darned agent wants a release clause of 17.5m for him (De Gea) so that kinda sucks big time IMO. Quite stupid.

Sell imo.

Thats isn't a bad fee so I'd say yes.

Cheers, I decided to go for it, unfortunately he wouldn't lower his wage demands to a level I could afford so had to walk away from the deal. At least for now, if he's still at Liverpool closer to transfer deadline day I might try again, see if he's more sensible.

Cool thanks. Or should I go with Akinfeev instead? Haha.

The darned agent wants a release clause of 17.5m for him (De Gea) so that kinda sucks big time IMO. Quite stupid.

Up the wage of the agent and up the release fee, should work.

Cheers, I decided to go for it, unfortunately he wouldn't lower his wage demands to a level I could afford so had to walk away from the deal. At least for now, if he's still at Liverpool closer to transfer deadline day I might try again, see if he's more sensible.

He will.

I wouldn't worry too much about the release fee. You can always offer him a new contract after 6 months or so. And clubs don't seem to ever activate them. I had Ben Arfa on a contract with a £3.5M clause and even though his value was almost £5M and I got messages saying other clubs were interested, no one made an offer.

josimarvanderlindenprof.png

Should I buy this guy? My current CBs are Isaac Vorsah and Anderson Bamba. Chances are you haven't heard of them and while their stats are lacking in certain areas, both have performed pretty well for me over the past two season. I have an offer accepted of £10M plus £5M after 40 appearances and I have more than £16M in the bank. And he only wants 30k or so wages. A 19/20 scout says he's at 3 stars now with potential of 4 1/2 which could be tremendous since he has great determination and his tackling/marking/heading are tremendous. Just don't know if he is worth that much money. And I would delay the transfer til the end of the season since my backup CBs contract expires then.

Buying: Gianni Zuiverloon

Your Team: Valencia

Seller: West Brom

Offer: £1m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £3.2m/£800,000

Season: 2010/11 (Start of season)

Start of Season 1 and I am Newcastle...

Should I buy:

Agbossoumonde for 1.2m, Shane Duffy for 1.9m or Senah Mango for 1.2m??

Dennis Appiah for 2.6m or Sime Vrsaljko for £1.2m??

Also, should I get Daniel Kofi Agyei for £3.2m when I've just got Guieda Fofana for £450k???

Thanks

TV.

Buying: Edin Džeko

Your Team: Arsenal

Seller: Wolfsburg

Offer: £9m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £40 million

Season: 2011/12 (Start of season)

or

Buying: Luis Suáre

Seller: Ajax

Offer: £10m

while scoring goals hasnt been much of a problem for me this season (scored 109) i feel like i could do with a bit of a better player to partner Van Persie. my line up has been Vela/Van Persie and Chamakh/Van Persie so which of these two do you guys think will be best?

Buying: Gianni Zuiverloon

Your Team: Valencia

Seller: West Brom

Offer: £1m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £3.2m/£800,000

Season: 2010/11 (Start of season)

Buy, would make a good first choice or an excellent rotation player.

This one, in a similar mold to Chamakh anyway, but clearly better than him. Suarez wouldn't be an improvement imo.

Should I buy:

Agbossoumonde for 1.2m, Shane Duffy for 1.9m or Senah Mango for 1.2m??

Also, should I get Daniel Kofi Agyei for £3.2m when I've just got Guieda Fofana for £450k???

Thanks

TV.

I would go with Agbossoumonde and Vrsalkjo who always turns out good. Agyei is definitely worth it too, he usually ends up being bought by Citeh and turns out pretty well.

Should I buy:

Thanks

TV.

Get Appiah because Sime Vrsaljko never gets a Work Permit so soon in the game. Inless you have a Belgium Affilated CLub, get Appiah. :thup:

Thanks for the feedback guys.

You were right, Vrsaljko didnt get a work permit and Appiah chose Man Utd over me. I got Agbossoumonde for DC and Raul from Atletico Paranaense for DR.

or

Buying: Luis Suáre

Seller: Ajax

Offer: £10m

while scoring goals hasnt been much of a problem for me this season (scored 109) i feel like i could do with a bit of a better player to partner Van Persie. my line up has been Vela/Van Persie and Chamakh/Van Persie so which of these two do you guys think will be best?

Dzeko mate.

Need a new GK as Gomes has spat his dummy out and wants to leave as I rejected an enquiry by Bayern!

Money is no real object as have £30m to spend. Am looking at Lloris, Adler, Akinfeev, Neur or Steklenberg.

Any thoughts on the best option?

Need a new GK as Gomes has spat his dummy out and wants to leave as I rejected an enquiry by Bayern!

Money is no real object as have £30m to spend. Am looking at Lloris, Adler, Akinfeev, Neur or Steklenberg.

I would forget all those and go for Ochoa. In my opinion he's cheaper and better :thup:.

Lloris is the best, but probably also the most expensive, so out of those I'd go for Adler. Batty's recommendation of De Gea is probably the best option though imo.

You've already had a few suggest but, have a look at Diego Alves of Almeria C.F. Great Player In my opinion, Not to sure on the Work Permit situation but, he would be a good option. :thup:

Season 3, summer, Arsenal. Available budget ~€50M.

I currently have previous super bargain acquisitions in form of Otamendi, Rami, Bochetti and Sakho (this season, free transfer).

Just now I would have the opportunity to buy Thiago Silva for €20M. I don't necessarily need him, and he would actually cost three times I paid for any of my current CB, but as I admire him I'm thinking should I sell Bocchetti (26) for 10M and replace him with Silva (27) or just save money and go with my capable defenders?

I currently have previous super bargain acquisitions in form of Otamendi, Rami, Bochetti and Sakho (this season, free transfer).

Just now I would have the opportunity to buy Thiago Silva for €20M. I don't necessarily need him, and he would actually cost three times I paid for any of my current CB, but as I admire him I'm thinking should I sell Bocchetti (26) for 10M and replace him with Silva (27) or just save money and go with my capable defenders?

IMO Bocchetti is better than all of them except Sakho and certainly wouldn't replace him with Silva (good CB just not better)

IMO Bocchetti is better than all of them except Sakho and certainly wouldn't replace him with Silva (good CB just not better)

Okay, thanks! I knew it would have been unnecessary but you just rarely get Silva below €30-35M. I stick with my team then.

I'd go for Lloris out of those, or you could get De Gea for around £17M iirc.

What the dude above me said.

Leave it like it is.

Player Name: Mamadou Sakho

Buyer/Seller: PSG

Player's Value: £5,750,000

Offer: £20,000,000

Transfer/Wage Budget: £36M/£1.3M (spending £1M atm)

Patch: Latest

Season: Start of 2nd

or

Player Name: Salvator Bocchetti

Player's Value: £4,300,000

Offer: £12,000,000

Transfer/Wage Budget: £36M/£1.3M (spending £1M atm)

Season: Start of 2nd

Right, I've just started a game using LFCMarshall's transfer update, so as Newcastle I have £30m to spend. Obviously, with the departure of Andy Carroll, a striker is one of the first areas I would like to improve upon.

I have decided on Humberto Suazo as my first choice striker, and a bargain at £2.9m, but I would also like a second striker in this first window and I am undecided on who to sign...

Carlton Cole (£8m accepted but could probably get him cheaper, £44kpw)

Artem Milevskyi (£7m, £36kpw)

They will be playing as a lone striker. I'll design a role to fit each player and make the most of their strengths so I'm not looking for anyone to fit directly into a specific role/duty, I simply want to sign a player who is going to play as a lone striker and score or provide lots of goals. Anybody with a price range similar to those above will be considered, and an Ebglish nationality is a bonus, although far from essential.

Thankyou :)

Player Name: Jack Rodwell

Your Team: Man City

Buyer/Seller: Everton

Player's Value: £5,000,000

Offer: £15,000,000

Transfer/Wage Budget: £22.29M/£2.5M(spending £2.3M atm)

Season: November of 1st

Player Name: Mamadou Sakho

Player's Value: £5,500,000

Offer: £22,000,000

Transfer/Wage Budget: £22.29M/£2.5M(spending £2.3M atm)

Season: November of 1st

Tried to haggle down, they were having none of it. Basically want a promising defender, and want to know who to get. Doesn't really matter about position, but who is better considering the money isn't a massive issue? Thanks.

You'd never get Rodwell for any less anyway, at least not in the first season. Rodwell will need plenty of first-team football to improve rapidly, and there may be an argument as to whether he merits a first-team spot in the City team.

However, I believe Sakho could slot quickly and comfortably into the first team at Spurs, so I believe he would be the better purchase. He should also improve, but I believe he could immediately be a key player and then get better still.

Good luck :)

Oops, meant both to be for City there. Copied someone elses as I couldn't be bothered to write the template by hand. Knew I'd make a mistake :p Thanks for the help though, I think Sakho will be the better choice.

I still stick to exactly what I said. I wouldn't moan about swapping Lescott (or whoever your second choice DC is) for Sakho.

I have Lucio and Kompany as first choice, but no young back up, so Sakho will get his fair share of games. Also have no real LB cover, so he can fit in there when needed. Thanks for the advice. :)

Player Name: Jesus Nevas

Your Team: Celtic (in Prem)

Buyer/Seller: Sevilla

Player's Value: £12.75M

Offer: £5M plus Gregory Van Der Weil (signed in July '10 for £5.75M) and Momodou Ceesay (signed Jan '11 on a free, valued at £4.1M)

Transfer/Wage Budget:

Season: June 2011

or

Player Name: Gervinho

Your Team: Celtic (in Prem)

Buyer/Seller: Lille

Player's Value: £4.5M

Offer: Straight swap for Momodou Ceesay (valued at £4.1M)

Transfer/Wage Budget:

Season: June 2011

Selling Renato Augusto for £15M so need someone to rotate with Lee Chong Yong at RM. Can replace Van Der Weil with De Silvestri for £2.5M plus Demidov. So a right ride of VDW and Gervinho or De Silvestri and Jesus Nevas?

Hangeland or Shawcross? £13m.

Thats a lot for either. Who are you? What season? Any other options? Is Fazio available? If so he'll be about £5m tops and he's twice as good as those. There are plenty of others too, Dawson, Bassong, Tomkins are the 3 off the top of my head.

Hangeland or Shawcross? £13m.

Shawcross out of those two. Like Edgar said though Bassong is pretty solid and reasonably cheap normally.

Well I went with Milevskyi in the end. Carlton Cole's wage demands were far too high, and in truth I believe I have signed the better player :)

Player Name: Robben

Buyer/Seller: Bayern

Player's Value: £11.5M

Offer: £33M

Transfer/Wage Budget: 54.04M

Season: May 2011 (Not transfer time, obviously)

Have agreed a £33m deal for him, just wondering whether he is worth it. Play two wingers, and have Silva, Balotelli and Hazard, as well as Milner. Looking to sell Ballotelli and Milner though.

That's a lot of money I know he is class but I would be worried about paying that much for someone who could end up injured half the time. I have successfully signed Jack Wilshere a few times for a lot less and found him to be wicked on either wing. Personally I would go for someone less injury prone if I was going to spend that amount of money on them.

Agree with Acid. Too injury prone. As good or better available for that price. Sanchez, Gourcuff, Muniain and many more.