Marc Duffy

Digital downloads now available (PC & Mac WSM and Fútbol Manager)

474 posts in this topic

Originally posted by frenchguy86:

hi I finaly was able to download it and got the confirmation mail this morning (24 hour after the donwload).

but I still have problem they gave me an unlock code but I don't see any unlock option on the starting screen. can you help me? does the game realy need to get unlocked?

This is the 'non-problem' I had as well. They sent a code, but I did not seem to need it.

When I carefully read the confirmatory mail:

If you made the purchase using the Buy Now link inside the game, the full version should be already unlocked. If it isn t, please follow the these steps:

my dead of this is that you only need the code if you are unlocking the demo.

I *think* that this means that you do NOT need the code, if you just bought it normally.

Perhaps someone can confirm this - but I had the same 'non-problem', and mine seems to be working fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

c

Originally posted by Recury:

Whatever happened with Direct 2 Drive?

They have the files, we've given them the go go. Just waiting really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aw yeah baby...Its bout to get all jiggy in this jizzoint when da mac DD drops on us. Hit em up, dawgs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a slow upload process....sorry about the delay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you have Futbol Manager but you want to play in English?

If so, please email me ... I can help icon_smile.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After agonizing on this board for the release of WWSM the last two days I could sense the joy for you PC guys. As a Mac guy this extra day of struggle has been tough but it is nice to get such feedback. Having said that...

Slow upload process... Come on I need to put the smack on some oppenents. I need my fix when can I download? Please come soon my work productivity is taking a hit and I am off in a couple of hours and would love to have WWSM waiting for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aw yeah, dawgs. I'm so juiced up for the mac DD that I can barely keeps the excitement in my britches. But I'ms a gonna mess around wit my acrylic paints for a bits to pass the time. Then I'm gonna go live wit Man City and drop some bombs on fools. Boo yah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quick question. Is it going to work tomorrow when I have 10.5 Leopard installed? Have you even tested it on Leopard?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like I finally got the receipt for my PC version this morning, hope everyone else has as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by duckbutterkid3000:

Aw yeah, dawgs. I'm so juiced up for the mac DD that I can barely keeps the excitement in my britches. But I'ms a gonna mess around wit my acrylic paints for a bits to pass the time. Then I'm gonna go live wit Man City and drop some bombs on fools. Boo yah

word to your mother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by FundyRunner:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frenchguy86:

hi I finaly was able to download it and got the confirmation mail this morning (24 hour after the donwload).

but I still have problem they gave me an unlock code but I don't see any unlock option on the starting screen. can you help me? does the game realy need to get unlocked?

This is the 'non-problem' I had as well. They sent a code, but I did not seem to need it.

When I carefully read the confirmatory mail:

If you made the purchase using the Buy Now link inside the game, the full version should be already unlocked. If it isn t, please follow the these steps:

my dead of this is that you only need the code if you are unlocking the demo.

I *think* that this means that you do NOT need the code, if you just bought it normally.

Perhaps someone can confirm this - but I had the same 'non-problem', and mine seems to be working fine. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm confused, there's no way (to me) from the running demo to activate/buy anything.

I've downloaded just 5Mb of a software downloader which supposedly enables you to buy and download the rest.

Or do you need to download previously from them some demo (I downloaded mine from SI links) ?

Do you need the demo running for Boonty to work ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Marc Duffy:

Do you have Futbol Manager but you want to play in English?

If so, please email me ... I can help icon_smile.gif

YES!

Email sent. Please help! icon_smile.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good question about Leopard as my wife is dying to get it.

As for me I think i'll as usual start unemployed and work my way up. Although being an American creating a powehous club would be fun. Just that the MLS has those stupid rules, team salary caps and all. Wish we could play lower divisions in the USA. Anyway gotta get my game on already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aw yeeeaaahhh, dawgs. Yo when's Marc D gittin' back in the hizzy yo? What?! What?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a bad feeling this long silence means they have gone to sleep for the night. I hope I am wrong especially when all I thought was left was the upload but hat was over three hours ago.

We Mac users need some love

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by OneEyedJack:

I got a bad feeling this long silence means they have gone to sleep for the night. I hope I am wrong especially when all I thought was left was the upload but hat was over three hours ago.

We Mac users need some love

I'm pessimistic too now; whatever happened to the forums was weird.

it wouldn't surprise me if they posted the link from home later, however. it's 9 pm over there, but who knows - I am keeping the faith.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You were locked out of the forums for a while to then. I was hoping since they were using a different company for the mac DD that it was going to be available from the site and that is why they had to go offline in order to put it up.

No such luck. Maybe I should start with the Demo, but man I could of swore it would be ready today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Marc..

i have emailed you at marc_duffy@sigames.com, is this the right e-mail??

I am the one that would like to play the English version (not the Spanish one i accidently downloaded) so hopefully we can resolve this quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is very frustrating. Three days of being told we are going to have it, three days of not having it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Took my personal laptop to the office today, hoping that I'd be able to download in the background and then get a couple hours in between close of business and my 7pm continuing studies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weird no word at all. Forum has been on and off. What gives? Are us Mac people to few? SI to busy? At least if it's not going to be available today let us know. Even though I really wish it were.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still here my Mac friends. I come with good and bad news.

The good news is Futbol Manager is uploaded and can be downloaded for the Mac here ... http://download.sega.com/u/nasa/futbol_manager_2008.zip

The bad news is WWSM got stuck so it's still going now but it'll be there soon. Do not worry I wont fail you!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It's a slow upload process....sorry about the delay.

Almost five hours since those last words about the Mac DD, slow indeed. Painfully slow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by atlgunner:

This is very frustrating. Three days of being told we are going to have it, three days of not having it.

I am your friend!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Marc Duffy:

The bad news is WWSM got stuck

You should listen to Senator Ted Stevens: "The internet is not a big truck, it's a series of tubes!"

Perhaps if you tried turning it sideways before uploading? icon_wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leopard is supported, I was playing the game on good ol 10.5 today. I am your friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should I not be obsessively updating my screen every minute. I know I know. The last version I bought was 2005 and I have been looking forward to this for a long time. Yesterday someone asked if they should sleep and check tomorrow and your response was get 40 winks and it was available the next day. So should I continue to obsess or get those blasted 40 winks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The file is now 10% uploaded .. you decide

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Marc Duffy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by atlgunner:

This is very frustrating. Three days of being told we are going to have it, three days of not having it.

I am your friend! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You da man Marc...don't fail your 'Mac' friends now icon_biggrin.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sportzfrk:

quick question. Is it going to work tomorrow when I have 10.5 Leopard installed? Have you even tested it on Leopard?

You dare to doubt the Sports Interactive machine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by OneEyedJack:

I got a bad feeling this long silence means they have gone to sleep for the night. I hope I am wrong especially when all I thought was left was the upload but hat was over three hours ago.

We Mac users need some love

SLEEP? SLEEP IS FOR LOSERS icon_smile.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After practicing up on FM 2008 this American is going to have to show the world how we will come to dominate football (um soccer) on FM Live.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When this forum just went out I thought it was punishment for being cocky. Man this thing seems creaky today. People still out there. The Mac DD still uploading and on target for hummm maybe about now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forum slow due to sheer numbers on here ... we;ve got the forum providers constantly working on things

Mac DD is still uploading

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Marc Duffy:

Forum slow due to sheer numbers on here ...

No, the pot's not boiling. No, it's not.

What's that?

Sure, I'm sure. I can see it from here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Links on the first page updated. Boonty and Direct2Drive are for PC

Mac WWSM still uploading (about 40% now)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this wait will make it all the sweeter - I've finished all of the work I had to do, so tonight will be all FM (or is it WWSM now?).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Marc Duffy:

Links on the first page updated. Boonty and Direct2Drive are for PC

Mac WWSM still uploading (about 40% now)

simple extrapolation says about an hour and forty minutes left.

got any good stories, Marc?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.