Digital downloads now available (PC & Mac WSM and Fútbol Manager)

Originally posted by frenchguy86:

hi I finaly was able to download it and got the confirmation mail this morning (24 hour after the donwload).

but I still have problem they gave me an unlock code but I don't see any unlock option on the starting screen. can you help me? does the game realy need to get unlocked?

This is the 'non-problem' I had as well. They sent a code, but I did not seem to need it.

When I carefully read the confirmatory mail:

If you made the purchase using the Buy Now link inside the game, the full version should be already unlocked. If it isn t, please follow the these steps:

my dead of this is that you only need the code if you are unlocking the demo.

I *think* that this means that you do NOT need the code, if you just bought it normally.

Perhaps someone can confirm this - but I had the same 'non-problem', and mine seems to be working fine.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After agonizing on this board for the release of WWSM the last two days I could sense the joy for you PC guys. As a Mac guy this extra day of struggle has been tough but it is nice to get such feedback. Having said that...

Slow upload process... Come on I need to put the smack on some oppenents. I need my fix when can I download? Please come soon my work productivity is taking a hit and I am off in a couple of hours and would love to have WWSM waiting for me.

Aw yeah, dawgs. I'm so juiced up for the mac DD that I can barely keeps the excitement in my britches. But I'ms a gonna mess around wit my acrylic paints for a bits to pass the time. Then I'm gonna go live wit Man City and drop some bombs on fools. Boo yah

Originally posted by duckbutterkid3000:

Aw yeah, dawgs. I'm so juiced up for the mac DD that I can barely keeps the excitement in my britches. But I'ms a gonna mess around wit my acrylic paints for a bits to pass the time. Then I'm gonna go live wit Man City and drop some bombs on fools. Boo yah

word to your mother.

Originally posted by FundyRunner:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frenchguy86:

hi I finaly was able to download it and got the confirmation mail this morning (24 hour after the donwload).

but I still have problem they gave me an unlock code but I don't see any unlock option on the starting screen. can you help me? does the game realy need to get unlocked?

This is the 'non-problem' I had as well. They sent a code, but I did not seem to need it.

When I carefully read the confirmatory mail:

If you made the purchase using the Buy Now link inside the game, the full version should be already unlocked. If it isn t, please follow the these steps:

my dead of this is that you only need the code if you are unlocking the demo.

I *think* that this means that you do NOT need the code, if you just bought it normally.

Perhaps someone can confirm this - but I had the same 'non-problem', and mine seems to be working fine. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm confused, there's no way (to me) from the running demo to activate/buy anything.

I've downloaded just 5Mb of a software downloader which supposedly enables you to buy and download the rest.

Or do you need to download previously from them some demo (I downloaded mine from SI links) ?

Do you need the demo running for Boonty to work ?

Good question about Leopard as my wife is dying to get it.

As for me I think i'll as usual start unemployed and work my way up. Although being an American creating a powehous club would be fun. Just that the MLS has those stupid rules, team salary caps and all. Wish we could play lower divisions in the USA. Anyway gotta get my game on already.

Originally posted by OneEyedJack:

I got a bad feeling this long silence means they have gone to sleep for the night. I hope I am wrong especially when all I thought was left was the upload but hat was over three hours ago.

We Mac users need some love

I'm pessimistic too now; whatever happened to the forums was weird.

it wouldn't surprise me if they posted the link from home later, however. it's 9 pm over there, but who knows - I am keeping the faith.

You were locked out of the forums for a while to then. I was hoping since they were using a different company for the mac DD that it was going to be available from the site and that is why they had to go offline in order to put it up.

No such luck. Maybe I should start with the Demo, but man I could of swore it would be ready today.

• SI Staff

I'm still here my Mac friends. I come with good and bad news.

The good news is Futbol Manager is uploaded and can be downloaded for the Mac here ... http://download.sega.com/u/nasa/futbol_manager_2008.zip

The bad news is WWSM got stuck so it's still going now but it'll be there soon. Do not worry I wont fail you!!!

Should I not be obsessively updating my screen every minute. I know I know. The last version I bought was 2005 and I have been looking forward to this for a long time. Yesterday someone asked if they should sleep and check tomorrow and your response was get 40 winks and it was available the next day. So should I continue to obsess or get those blasted 40 winks?

Originally posted by Marc Duffy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by atlgunner:

This is very frustrating. Three days of being told we are going to have it, three days of not having it.

I am your friend! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You da man Marc...don't fail your 'Mac' friends now icon_biggrin.gif

• SI Staff
Originally posted by sportzfrk:

quick question. Is it going to work tomorrow when I have 10.5 Leopard installed? Have you even tested it on Leopard?

You dare to doubt the Sports Interactive machine?

• SI Staff
Originally posted by OneEyedJack:

I got a bad feeling this long silence means they have gone to sleep for the night. I hope I am wrong especially when all I thought was left was the upload but hat was over three hours ago.

We Mac users need some love

SLEEP? SLEEP IS FOR LOSERS icon_smile.gif

Archived