Premiership Glory 2011 Clan

alvaan

Barry - Swansea

Well this update will be short and sweet. Having been promoted to the CCC for this season, the board rewarded me with a transfer budget of... nothing. And no decent wage budget either, so effectively I was stuck with the team that got me promoted, and any player changes was a one out then one in change. So how's the season gone so far? Well it's been a terrific season... bottom of the CCC and about 16 points from safety at the moment, so I'm thinking there may be a slight possibility that I finish the game back in L1. Strangely the board seem to think I'm doing a good job (maybe they've realised that their lack of funds may have caused this ;) ), so despite being so far adrift, I think I'll at least see the season out before being in trouble...

Until next time...

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steve - Sheff Weds

Despite a big setback when a bug on the game terminated my employment (expiration of a contract with 4 years still to run!) I have continued my relentless pursuit of Kim. *We've been putting pressure on Kim for some time now and just as he did last season, he's cracked under the strain, and his team have blown up. They had been five points clear, but after we reduced this to two by winning our game in hand, Kim finally cracked by drawing, and our win sent us top on goal difference. Since we haven't looked back and have continued our charge.

Matters came to a head when Kim brought united to Hillsborough for a game he had to win. We had a surprise in store for him. Our 4330 tactic. I have been utilizing this on the quiet and had redeveloped it after Matt had breached my 460 tactic earlier in the season so i redesigned it to provide more of an attacking outlet for when I won possession. Kim was unable to get through my defence and the odd time he got round them down the wings his wingers opted to shoot rather than score. So that he didn't figure things out, crafty Norwegian that he is we also switched formation a couple of times 451 and 42310. We scored a killer goal and even though Kim equalised the damage was done. The lead was maintained. We played a similar formation keeping a number of big names on the bench for just in case in the match against Jim. Where we ground out a 1-0 win but relied a little more on Klass Mulders between the sticks. It's about time he performed. Next we have belly and due to his butchers reputation we will send out a reserve side and concentrate on the champions league semifinal. A loss against belly, but 4 points from the last 2 games will be enough to secure the final league title.

In Europe we didn't do so well in the quarters. We struggled at home and lacked the cutting edge to defeat Juve with Colliard showing why I think he's the best MC on game. We went down 2-1 at home. However, the rocket I gave the boys afterwards hit home. They came out of the blocks hard in Turin and routed Juve 5-0 to take it 6-2 on aggregate. A hell of a turnaround and my performance of the season so far. Next up is geir.

We also have an FA cup semifinal. The treble is still on and what a way that would be to end the game. It's all in my hands and mine to lose. The pressure's on.

Jamie - Wolves

What a second half to the season for wolves reaching the 5th round of the league cup only to be beaten by mike's high flying blackburn and also the fa cup semi final where we were as expected beaten by steves premiership champions sheff wed. But not only that we fought hard in the league and amazingly caught up the 7 point difference from the playoff spots from my last update winning our final 4 league games.

Could i get Wolves back to the premiership in my first season out of league one well derby stood in our way in the playoff semi final. We had struggled in the league games to break them down and within 5 mins we were 1-0 down at home from a corner followed by a quick leveller from top scorer pugh. But thats when things took a turn for the worst as derby decide to take out both of my best strikers and put them out of the second leg. We hang on to the 1-1 but after being under constant pressure in the second leg derby win the game deservedly with a goal on the hour mark that we had no goalscorers to answer.

Enjoyed managing wolves and its a shame there wasnt a bit longer as i feel i could have made wolves a force in the prem within a few season.

Maccelsfield and the Underdogs here i come :)

Kim - former Man Utd boss

There's only one word that will describe this season for me and that is; utter complete shambles of a failure! Ok, so maybe more than one word, but you catch my drift. When the season started, there was one thing on my mind, and that was to challenge Steve in both the league and in the Champions League on the final season of our FM11 clan game. I started the summer by selling off any deadwood, and all the hard grown prospects in the reserves side. Spent millions and millions in getting top class players in, and thought I would definately challenge on all fronts this season.

So wrong can I be. When we entered february, we were flying high, 5-7 points clear in the league, smashing our way through in europe, and also well into the later stages in the FA Cup. Where did it all go wrong then? Well, as you can see of the league table, we lost too many games of course, but up until february, we had hardly lost a point. From february and in, we went from one poor result to the other, with the season ending in 2 wins out of the last 12 games! This is the first season since I was at Huddersfield that my team did not have a) most goals scored b) the top goalscorer in the league c) my topscorer on less than 40 goals in a season.

In all honesty, I expect everyone in the clan to vote for me as the biggest underachiver, biggest spender AND the biggest bottler in our FM11 PremGloryClan awards. I have absolutely no idea on how, what or why it all went out the window after flying so high, and I was really just aching for the pain to stop from monday to wednesday this week.

Steve proved yet again that he's the man to beat on FM11 by winning the treble this season, and have been the best overall performer on the FM11 game, even though we gave him plenty of stick for not winning the league more when he had less human competetion after me and Nathan left the game.

Very much looking forward to embarking on the FM12 game, but a bit sad that the game will be split in two with the Underdogs and the PremGlory games. I do think though that this will only bring in more fine managers to our ever evolving group, and look forward to having two threads to banter on. Hope everyone that has followed the clan on this FM11 thread, and even our FM10 thread, will continue to follow both the Underdogs and the PremGlory in the future and remember to give Steve as much stick as possible for not starting lower than League 2! :)

I also urge players looking for clans to check out the Cland advertiser thread to get in touch with clans who need more members! That thread can be found here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/28759-FMO-Clan-Advertiser-Thread

Good luck on FM12 to everyone, and wish everyone best of luck in the new endevours!

--Kim

Belly - Former Liverpool Manager

Well last season on FM was disappointing largely due to the fact that my only goalkeeper in the squad got injured for the 1st 3 months. When he came back we were sitting about 16th and about 20 points 4th place. My keeper showed his worth as we stormed up the league but it proved to be too little too late adn we narrowly finished 7th.

Highlight was contributing to Kim's downfall as we knocked him out the FA cup with a 1-0 win but i am disappointed that we got lost in the CL to feyernood who we battered for 180 minutes only to lose on penalties. I am also disaapointed that i didnt take points of steve in the last season as i did last season when i won the Europa League. Also i did manage to beat Real Madrid in the Final of the European Super Cup which was very nice.

I will soon post the results from Manager of the Season and Manager of FM2011 Clan game along with some other voting results.

I Now turn to FM12 with the Premiership Glory 2012 game and the clan is now running 2 games and i can only see the clan from going strength to strength. With our Host's new Internet including a 5 meg upload game speeds has dramatically reduced and this should really give the whole FM community hope as with the introduction of such internet speeds to the UK online speeds issues will come to an end.

I now start to hammer the FM12 demo and get an idea of the teams and very much look forward to Midnight on Thursday 20th October.

I wish luck to the to everyone on FM12.

Belly,

Manager of the Year, Game and other voting results:

MOTYTABLE2728.jpg

Congratz Steve on Manager of the Year 2027 - 2028

MOTGFM2011TABLE.jpg

Congratz Steve on Manager of the Entire Fm2011 Game.

OTHERVOTES.jpg

Congrats to all the winners on there..

motyimage2728.jpg

Steve - Sheffield Wednesday

Last I wrote I had moved ahead of Kim in the League table as we went into the final furlong. Thereafter, I was able to crack out the whip and gallop eyes fixed on the finish line and not worrying about anyone else. After drawing with Kim we finished the season with 4 straight victories. This included playing weakened sides to rest players for the champions league. When the momentum is with you, I often find there is no much to stop you. In fact we went unbeaten in the league since the 15th December and Kim knew, and even wrote about, my legendary finishes to a campaign. I don't know why but only once have I ever started a season flying and kept it going until Christmas. That was the season I won all 7 trophies and faltered slightly at the end, but still picked up 94 points and won the league by miles. This time I clocked an impressive 97 points and Geir's ass man came home second firmly in my slip stream.

The double was to be completed by defeating Matt in the FA Cup Final, we duly ran out comfortable winners by the odd goal in five, however, this does not tell the whole story. Matt was able to draw first blood, with a penalty on the half hour. Truth be told Matt deserved his lead and he had ample opportunities to double it, before a second change of tactics were able to allow me to take control of midfield. Once we had a stranglehold on midfield, we were able to dominate possession and really put the pressure on Matt, particularly in the last 20 minutes we were hitting him with wave after wave of attacks. His defence looked solid and was hard to get beyond, but when we did his keeper was able to pull off some great saves or do enough to force the shot wide. Eventually the Europe League final caught up with Matt and his players tired. Guarna scored the equaliser with just four minutes remaining and it looked as though we would steal the win in normal time. Instead we had extra time, but Matt appeared to be dead on his feet and we scored at will getting to a comfortable 3-1. Matt found some more wind but it was too little too late and we ran out 3-2 winners to achieve a League and Cup double for a third time. To cap it off it was probably the best Cup final we have had on FM11 and a fitting way to leave that underrated competition.

FA Cup Final goals:[video=youtube;Zxv6iceYHlI]

The Champions League had gone as it always did. We romped through the group smashing everyone in sight, regardless of reputation, form, or ability. We won the group with maximum points and goal difference in excess of what most teams had scored. Thereafter, we had little trouble in the first round knockout, before we took on Juvé in the Quarters. We always make the final, well semis at least, so the quarters should be no problem right?

Home Leg: [video=youtube;xIK943UYkrs]

We had it all to do away and this is what happened: [video=youtube;tJTGdvdnUoE]

So we went through with ease despite the scare at home. We believed that this would be enough to focus our minds particularly as the League was now in the bag and so we should be able to rest players for the Semis. Right? Wrong! Geir's ass man not only beat us, he battered us and we looked well and truly out of the competition. No Historic second treble.

[video=youtube;1jPOQgCuKjU]

So for the return leg, Steve needed to summon the spirit of Turin and get the 55,000 passionate locals to roar them back into the game and hope that their famous impregnatable defence (conceded just 6 all season at home) would hold out for a clean sheet, and so they could concentrate on scoring the three goals they needed. This is what happened

And so to the Final itself, after all the drama of the previous rounds, a final against Barcelona should be a cracker? Unfortunately not, despite an early scare we were always in full control and ran out convincing winners:

And there my tenure at Sheffield Wednesday ended. I had achieve a lot, and somewhat justified my position at the top of the trophies list and the hall of fame. There are still some unanswered questions: how good were my side? Could we have kept ahead of Nathan if he did not leave when he did? Could we have gotten past Kim and Newcastle? Would we have won anywhere near as much if they had not both left when they did? What we do know the answer to though is that Kim took 4 years to transform Newcastle into Champions League Winners and 5 years to claim the League title. At Man Utd he had just 3 years, much greater resources and was permitted to spend £600m but it was all not enough. If he had that extra two years could he have done it?

So there we were 4-1 down, a second leg at home. Dead and buried surely. What can you say to a talented bunch of players in such a position?

The team talk went a little like this:

"We needed to win 3-0. We have the meanest defence in all of England, we are formidable especially at home, we have conceded just 6 goals all season. Surely we can keep a clean sheet. Guervara, know one reads the game better than you, you have accrued all these games into your brain to read this game. Cardi, you are going to head the ball away all day long and no-one is going to get in behind you, not even Silva. Ramaicotti, you are fresh, you have the legs, you are going to get up and down that touchline like a 20 year old. Carbara you are solid and you are going hold your position and help out with that three man attack. Nichols, you are going to drop deep and sweep up in front of the defence, you are going to start our attacks and you are going to do this so well they will be dropping players back to from attack to cope with you, thus easing the burden on the defence. Swales, you are going to battle hard hard in the middle and dominate midfield. You are the general, you are in charge and you will dictate the play like only you can, you are going to be imperious, you will be like a magnet for the ball and every player on our team will see you open for every pass. You are the key player and you are going to have the game of your life. You are a vessel for our attacks and they will flow through you. Kocourek and Lé, you will find the wings open, they have no one put the fullbacks wide and you will drive them back. They cannot live with your pace and they will be so scared of letting you get to the byline that they will stay back and so you will deny them any width whatsoever and we will have the numerical advantage in the midfield. With the fullbacks taken care of, we will often have two v two upfront, and their defence is big and cumbersome. Scalia and Ivanov are excelelnt readers of the game but they are not as strong as you Razor, you will knock them about and win the ball in the air. Often Swales will knock it into your feet, but you're to quick for those two big brutes, and you will roll your man and allow Marvin to get into a foot race with the other. Marvin will murder them for pace, he's twice as quick as either of them. Just wait on the shoulder Marvin, you don't need to go early, you can go late, Swales, Razor, Koco and Lé can spot the pass, they will even telegraph it, and City will know it's coming, but you, you are just too fast and they will not be bale to cope. This is it Marvin, this is your moment, you are going to get free so many times and you are going to find yourself one on one with Old Marcelino, and remember just that, he's old, he's not what he used to be, and you, you can take it round him with ease."

"Can you see it boys? Can you see that the defence will hold firm, we will keep yet another clean sheet, we will score at least four, we have the beating of them all over the pitch and it's just a matter of doing what I've said. We've put 3 past City before, in fact we've done it several times. We can do it again. We would be backed by 55,000 partisan fans roaring us on. The fans live for nights like this. They believe, we can believe. We need the fans but lets not wait for the fans. Let's go out hard and win the first ball. Let's get forward and at them early. They will know we're coming at them early. They will be expecting to be on the back foot. This means they will let us get on the front foot. We are the best in the world on the front foot. What happened in Turin? You were angry in Turin, you were hurting in Turin, you channeled that anger into the first tackle, you channeled it into the first ball, you channeled it into the first shot, you channeled it into the first goal. We drew first blood, we showed them who we really are and we blew them away. Where is the spirit of Turin? It's here in you. Show the fans the spirit of Turin, I believe we will win that first tackle, the first ball, we will take the first shot, we will score the first goal, and then City will believe, they will believe in the spirit of Turin, they will know we will blow them away, the fans will believe in you, and you will believe in you, we are going to blow them away. The spirit of Turin is in you and we will blow them away with goals to spare. Go out there and show them you believe, show them the whites of your eyes, let them look inside you and know that you believe you are going to blow them away, let them believe that you are going to blow them away. Tonight boys, tonight we will make history and this, this now is your finest moment, this is the night you will tell your grand kids about, tonight will forever be known as City '28, go out there and show me the spirit of City '28"

The infamous game now known as "City '28": [video=youtube;0DqqSV95y8I]

And so to the Final itself, after all the drama of the previous rounds, a final against Barcelona should be a cracker? Unfortunately not, despite an early scare we were always in full control and ran out convincing winners:

[video=youtube;aOc6dcFs4QY]

And there my tenure at Sheffield Wednesday ended. I had achieve a lot, and somewhat justified my position at the top of the trophies list and the hall of fame. There are still some unanswered questions: how good were my side? Could we have kept ahead of Nathan if he did not leave when he did? Could we have gotten past Kim and Newcastle? Would we have won anywhere near as much if they had not both left when they did? What we do know the answer to though is that Kim took 4 years to transform Newcastle into Champions League Winners and 5 years to claim the League title. At Man Utd he had just 3 years, much greater resources and was permitted to spend £600m but it was all not enough. If he had that extra two years could he have done it?

================================================== ================================

Goal of the Clan on FM11? Can anyone beat this beauty?

[video=youtube;CdsjAdBzwfM]

Now let's review the managers success, starting with the most successful:

Steve

FM 11

Teams Managed: 1

2010 present Sheffield Wednesday

Honours:

2012 JPT Winners Sheff Weds

2012 LG1 Champions Sheff Weds

2021 Europa League Winners Sheff Weds

2022 Champions League Winners Sheff Weds (1)

2022 Charity Shield Winners Sheff Weds (1)

2022 European Super Cup Winners Sheff Weds (1)

2022 Club World Cup Winners Sheff Weds (1)

2023 League Cup Winners Sheff Weds (1)

2023 Premier League Champions Sheff Weds (1)

2023 FA Cup Winners Sheff Weds (1)

2023 Champions League Winners Sheff Weds (2)

2023 Charity Shield Winners Sheff Weds (2)

2023 European Super Cup Winners Sheff Weds (2)

2023 Club World Cup winners Sheff Weds (2)

2025 League Cup Winners Sheff Weds (2)

2025 FA Cup Winners Sheff Weds (2)

2025 Champions League Winners Sheff Weds (3)

2025 Charity Shield Winners Sheff Weds (3)

2025 Club World Cup Winners Sheff Weds (3)

2026 Champions League Winners Sheff Weds (4)

2026 Charity Shield Winners Sheff Weds (4)

2026 European Super Cup Winners Sheff Weds (3)

2026 Club World Cup Winners Sheff Weds (4)

2027 League Cup Winners Sheff Weds (3)

2027 Premier League Champions Sheff Weds (2)

2027 FA Cup Winners Sheff Weds (3)

2028 Premier League Champions Sheff Weds (3)

2028 FA Cup Winners Sheff Weds (4)

2028 Champions League Winners Sheff Weds (5)

Trophies Won:

Champions League 5 2022 2023 2025 2026 2028

Premier League 3 2023 2027 2028

FA Cup 4 2023 2025 2027 2028

World Club Cup 4 2022 2023 2025 2026

Super Cup 3 2022 2023 2026

Charity Shield 4 2022 2023 2025 2026

Europa League 1 2021

League 1 1 2012

League Cup 3 203 2025 2027

Paint Bucket 1 2012

Total 29

Hall of Fame Points:

2010/11 6

2011/12 10

2012/13 14

2013/14 9

2014/15 15

2015/16 8

2016/17 21

2017/18 9

2018/19 7

2019/20 16

2020/21 37

2021/22 36

2022/23 63

2023/24 25

2024/25 40

2025/26 41

2026/27 55

2027/28 54

Total 466

Average 25.9

League Finishes:

2010/11 Sheff Weds LG1 4th

2011/12 Sheff Weds LG1 1st promoted

2012/13 Sheff Weds Champ 9th

2013/14 Sheff Weds Champ 6th

2014/15 Sheff Weds Champ 2nd promoted

2015/16 Sheff Weds Prem 15th

2016/17 Sheff Weds Prem 4th CL

2017/18 Sheff Weds Prem 10th

2018/19 Sheff Weds Prem 6th

2019/20 Sheff Weds Prem 7th

2020/21 Sheff Weds Prem 2nd CL

2021/22 Sheff Weds Prem 2nd CL

2022/23 Sheff Weds Prem 1st Champions

2023/24 Sheff Weds Prem 2nd CL

2024/25 Sheff Weds Prem 3rd CL

2025/26 Sheff Weds Prem 2nd CL

2026/27 Sheff Weds Prem 1st Champions

2027/28 Sheff Weds Prem 1st Champions

So Steve won the most trophies, but there were disappointments for him along the way. In the first season he was pipped by Mike to automatic promotion and then by Jonnie in the playoffs. Having to play in League One for the second season whilst Nathan was already making waves in the Premier League meant Steve was a long way back. After getting to the Championship, Steve took another 3 seasons to reach the promised land of the Premier League, by which time Nathan had finished 4th in the Premier League with Forest and was about to secure the Man City job and was ready to begin his dominance. Steve moved past Mike as he faltered and then finished above Jim, but despite pipping Nathan in his last fully contested season (Steve was second to Kim in the League) he was yet to really topple the big two, who had lost all motivation and talk was of them dropping to League two following Nathan's return from holiday. Steve then faced derision from fellow clan members as it took him two more seasons without a rival to finally win the league and then anoter four to win it for the second time. However, Steve points to his Champions League success: 8 campaigns - 5 wins, 1 runner up, 1 semi final and 1 quarter final. Not even Kim or Nathan can match that.

Nathan

Teams Managed: 3

2010 2016 Nottingham Forest Resigned

2016 2022 Manchester City Resigned

2024 2025 Nottingham Forest Sacked

Honours:

2011 Championship Winners Notts Forest

2015 FA Cup Winners Notts Forest (1)

2015 Charity Shield Winners Notts Forest (1)

2016 Premier League Champions Man City (1)

2016 Champions League Runners-Up Man City

2016 Charity Shield Winners Man City (2)

2017 Premier League Champions Man City (2)

2017 FA Cup Winners Man City (2)

2017 Charity Shield Winners Man City (3)

2018 Premier League Champions Man City (3)

2018 FA Cup Winners Man City (3)

2018 Champions League Winners Man City (1)

2018 Charity Shield Winners Man City (4)

2018 Super Cup Winners Man City (1)

2018 World Club Cup Winners Man City (1)

2019 Premier League Champions Man City (4)

2019 FA Cup Winners Man City (4)

2019 Champions League Runners-Up Man City

2019 Charity Shield Winners Man City (5)

2020 League Cup Winners Man City (1)

2020 Champions League Winners Man City (2)

2020 European Super Cup Winners Man City (2)

2020 World Club Cup Winners Man City (2)

2021 Champions League Winners Man City (3)

2021 European Super Cup Winners Man City (3)

2021 World Club Cup Winners Man City (3)

2022 FA Cup Runners-Up Man City

Trophies Won:

Champions League 3 2018 2020 2021

Premier League 4 2016 2017 2018 2019

FA Cup 4 2015 2017 2018 2019

World Club Cup 3 2018 2020 2021

Super Cup 3 2018 2020 2021

Charity Shield 5 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019

Europa League 0

Championship 1 2011

League Cup 1 2020

Hall of Fame Points:

2010/11 8

2011/12 23

2012/13 18

2013/14 14

2014/15 17

2015/16 37

2016/17 33

2017/18 52

2018/19 44

2019/20 34

2020/21 29

2021/22 20

2022/23 0

2024/25 5

2025/26 -17

Total 317

Average 22.6

League Finishes:

2010/11 Notts Forest Champ 1st promoted

2011/12 Notts Forest Prem 6th

2012/13 Notts Forest Prem 4th

2013/14 Notts Forest Prem 3rd

2014/15 Notts Forest Prem 4th

2015/16 Man City Prem 1st Champs

2016/17 Man City Prem 1st Champs

2017/18 Man City Prem 1st Champs

2018/19 Man City Prem 1st Champs

2019/20 Man City Prem 2nd

2020/21 Man City Prem 3rd

2021/22 Man City Prem 3rd

2024/25 Notts Forest Prem 15th

2025/26 Notts Forest Prem 18th Sacked - had not managed them that season and was "on holdiay"

Nathan has quickly proved himself to be an astute manager. Some questioned allowing a self declared experienced FMer the opportunity of managing his favoured club in the game, particularly as he would have a distinct advantage over his opponents who would know little about their respective teams, however, delivering where expectation is great is no easy task, and deliver Nathan did. Nathan's been a massive surprise to the clan members, particularly those who believed their own hype on FM10 and is making us all look amateurish. He took three seasons to go from Championship to Champions League. In his fourth season, Nathan had entered his first title race and came close. He now looks uncatchable but he must now take the next step up and actually win some major silverware. After stagnating somewhat Nathan finally won something, and then left mid way through the next season to take over at the Man City Hotseat. He fired them from fourth well after Christmas to close the gap at the top and win the league by 21 points.

Nathan has since dominated the game and has won trophy after trophy. He does not appear to get bored of things and it's becoming impossible to catch him. Well done the rookie, he's clearly shown us all how to do it, by winning 3 consecutive League and Cup Doubles, with even a Champions League trophy thrown in in 2018 to make the double a treble. Only the League Cup evades him, but Nathan does not care about that.

Nathan was finally surpassed, proving that all empires must end. After being beaten down to third, Nathan embarked on his summer holidays. The result of which saw his assistant fail to add a major trophy and leave Nathan without a League win in three seasons. This darker period did see Nathan finally add the League Cup. Nathan had a brief spell at forest but he was often absent from sessions and Forest floundered as his assistant failed to match his past glories. Nathan was sacked in his absence.

Kim

Teams Managed: 5

2010 2015 Huddersfield Town resigned

2015 2021 Newcastle United resigned

2021 2021 Roma resigned

2021 2022 Inter retired

2025 2028 Man Utd retired

Honours:

2011 LG1 Champions Huddersfield

2014 Championship Winners Huddersfield

2018 League Cup Winners Newcastle 1

2018 Europa League Winners Newcastle 1

2019 League Cup Winners Newcastle 2

2019 Champions League Winners Newcastle 1

2019 Super Cup Winners Newcastle 1

2019 Club World Cup Winners Newcastle 1

2020 Premier League Champions Newcastle 1

2020 Champions League Runners-Up Newcastle

2020 Charity Shield Winners Newcastle 1

2021 League Cup Winners Newcastle 3

2021 Premier League Champions Newcastle 2

2021 Charity Shield Winners Newcastle 2

2026 League Cup Winners Man Utd 4

2026 Europa League Winners Man Utd 2

2027 Charity Shield Winners Man Utd 3

Hall of Fame Points:

2010/11 19

2011/12 5

2012/13 13

2013/14 19

2014/15 12

2015/16 10

2016/17 8

2017/18 38

2018/19 50

2019/20 46

2020/21 41

2021/22 -2

2025/26 22

2026/27 23

2027/28 10

Total 314

Average 20.9

League Finishes:

2010/11 Huddersfield LG1 1st promoted

2011/12 Huddersfield Champ 14th

2012/13 Huddersfield Champ 7th

2013/14 Huddersfield Champ 1st

2014/15 Huddersfield Prem 11th

2015/16 Newcastle Prem 6th EL

2016/17 Newcastle Prem 7th EL

2017/18 Newcastle Prem 2nd CL

2018/19 Newcastle Prem 2nd CL

2019/20 Newcastle Prem 1st

2020/21 Newcastle Prem 1st

2021/22 Roma / Inter A n/a resigned

2025/26 Man Utd Prem 4th

2026/27 Man Utd Prem 2nd

2027/28 Man Utd Prem 4th

Kim was our first international member. He’s been playing the game since its early incarnations. He also was the first to win trophies on both FM09 and FM10. Kim has proved himself adept at spotting talent at a young age and frequently dukes it out for the best youngsters. He usually builds a young but able side and his team rises as they mature. Kim is a modern manager and can be seen trying out new fancy and sometimes bizarre formations. He pioneered the 4123 formation that Mike used to devestating effect on FM10. He also devised an asymmetric formation before it became widely popular. He is also a magician in the transfer market.

Kim is as hormonal as they come. He is usually jovial, but that’s because he hardly ever has a bad time of it. However, if he’s struggling and you’re going slow, well watch out. He’s also the IT man of the group and my advice to you is not to call him a nerd and accuse him of liking Star Wars or Star Trek. Despite a slow but steady climb up the league, Kim's Hull emerged as a major domestic and European force racking up trophy after trophy and leaving Hull as one of the biggest clubs in the land when he went into semi-retirement feeling he had nothing left to achieve (what about number ten on your list Kimberley?). Thereafter, Kim struggled to get back to the summit despite two stints at Man Utd where he flattered to decieve and ultimately resulted in failure.

Kim has his work cut out at Huddersfield. They're demanding a playoff place at the least, but require this on a shoe string budget, thus strectching Kim's tactical nouse to the limit. However, he bought well and sensationally ran away with the title obtaining 107 points in the process. Things never run smoothly for our Kim, and so, he will miss most of season two as his PC has packed in once more. He has pushed Huddersfield up the Leagues and now is in the Promised Land. An excellent start to the Premier League saw Kim grow in stature and land the Newcastle Job. He's pushing the magpies back up the table and hoping to revive them enough to challenge Nathan's Man City in the coming seasons.

Kim's gone from strength to strength in recent seasons and is now Nathan's main rival. Kim even pipped Nathan to the Champions League title but has yet to capture the Premier League title. He rectifed that the very next season and then defied the money men at City to retain the title in a close run battle where it was actually Steve's Sheff Wed who were challenging but they were no match for the might of Kim's carefully constructed Newcastle. Kim was beaten by Nathan in the Champions League final and lost back to back finals. He didn't last much into the new season and was gone from Newcastle by mid October. Next, he took over at Roma, but he did not last 2 months in that job before spending his final weeks in management at Inter. It was a sorry end to a glorious career, eclipsed only by Nathan's trophy haul. However, he did face criticism from those (Steve) who pointed to the fact that Newcastle had had a bad start to Kim's final season and that he was jumping ship quickly before his reputation was tarnished as he knew that a new order in the Premier League was about to come and he would not have the capabilities to ensure Newcastle's place at the head of it. The Bottler did comeback and took over at his beloved Man Utd. They let him get the cheque book out to the tune of £600m over 3 years and with all that money and all their resources, then surely Kim would be able to topple Steve at the top. Well he certainly threatened to, but in relaity he never got close.

Mike

Teams Managed: 7

2010 2017 Southampton resigned

2017 2018 Arsenal sacked

2018 2020 Fiorentina sacked

2020 2020 Lazio resigned

2020 2020 Parma resigned

2020 2021 Bolton Wanderers resigned

2021 present Blackburn Rovers

Honours:

2011 promoted to Champ Southampton

2013 Champ Winners Southampton

2016 League Cup Winners Southampton (1)

2019 Italian Cup Winners Fiorentina (1)

Hall of Fame Points:

2010/11 6

2011/12 12

2012/13 17

2013/14 10

2014/15 14

2015/16 6

2016/17 16

2017/18 8

2018/19 -6

2019/20 -7

2020/21 -17

2021/22 -4

2022/23 5

2023/24 0

2024/25 4

2025/25 17

2026/25 10

2027/25 16

2028/29

Total 107

Average 5.9

League Finishes:

2010/11 Southampton LG1 2nd promoted

2011/12 Southampton Champ 5th

2012/13 Southampton Champ 1st promoted

2013/14 Southampton Prem 12th

2014/15 Southampton Prem 7th

2015/16 Southampton Prem 9th

2016/17 Southampton Prem 6th resigned

2017/18 Arsenal Prem 5th

(2018/19 Arsenal Prem 16th sacked)

2018/19 Fiorentina A 12th

2019/20 Fiorentina A 10th sacked

2019/20 Lazio A 13th resigned

2020/21 Parma A 20th resigned

2020/21 Bolton League 2 7th

2021/22 Bolton League 2 14th resigned

2021/22 Blackburn Championship 12th

2022/23 Blackburn Championship 8th

2023/24 Blackburn Championship 12th

2024/25 Blackburn Championship 12th

2025/26 Blackburn Championship 5th

2026/27 Blackburn Premier League 10th

2027/28 Blackburn Premier League 6th

Stuart

2010 2011 Leeds United resigned

2011 2016 Charlton Athletic resigned

2017 2024 Shrewsbury Town resigned

2024 2027 West Ham United resigned

2027 2028 Sheffield United

Honours: 1

2013 LG2 Champions Charlton

2015 Promoted to Champ Charlton

2016 Promoted to Prem Charlton

2021 LG2 Champions Shrewsbury (2)

2022 Promoted to Champ Shrewsbury

2025 Championship Champions West Ham

2027 Champinship Champions West Ham (2)

Hall of Fame Points:

2010/11 12

2011/12 -8

2012/13 12

2013/14 3

2014/15 18

2015/16 24

2016/17 -14

2017/18 4

2018/19 7

2019/20 0

2020/21 17

2021/22 25

2022/23 14

2023/24 25

2024/25 16

2025/26 -11

2026/27 15

2027/28 2

Total 161

Average 8.9

League Finishes:

2010/11 Leeds Champ 6th

(2011/12 Leeds Champ resigned)

2011/12 Charlton LG2 8th

2012/13 Charlton LG2 1st promoted

2013/14 Charlton LG1 11th

2014/15 Charlton LG1 3rd promoted

2015/16 Charlton Champ 3rd promoted

(206/17 Charlton Prem 18th resigned!)

2016/17 Shrewsbury LG2 11th

2017/18 Shrewsbury LG2 11th

2018/19 Shrewsbury LG2 4th

2019/20 Shrewsbury LG2 10th

2020/21 Shrewsbury LG2 1st promoted

2021/22 Shrewsbury LG1 3rd prmoted

2022/23 Shrewsbury Champ 10th

2023/24 West Ham Champ 3rd

2024/25 West Ham Champ 1st promoted

2025/26 West Ham Prem 20th relegated

2026/27 West Ham Champ 1st promoted

2027/28 Sheff Utd Prem 10th

Oliver

2010 2016 Brighton & Hove Albion

2016 2018 Chelsea

2020 present Leyton Orient

Honours:

2015 LG1 Champions Brighton

2016 Championship Winners Brighton

2023 League 2 Runners-up Leyton Orient

2025 League 1 Runners-up Leyton Orient

2028 Championship Runners-Up Leyton Orient

Hall of Fame Points:

2010/11 MIA

2011/12 0

2012/13 1

2013/14 -5

2014/15 15

2015/16 37

2016/17 -8

2017/18 -5

2018/19 MIA

2019/20 MIA

2020/21 14

2021/22 11

2022/23 11

2023/24 21

2024/25 15

2025/26 13

2026/27 9

2027/28 19

Total 148

Average 9.9

League Finishes:

2010/11 Brighton LG1 MIA

2011/12 Brighton LG1 MIA

2012/13 Brighton LG1 4th

2013/14 Brighton LG1 8th

2014/15 Brighton LG1 1st promoted

2015/16 Brighton Champ 1st promoted

2016/17 Chelsea Prem 10th

2017/18 Chelsea Prem 6th sacked!

2018/19 MIA

2019/20 MIA

2020/21 Leyton Orient League 2 6th

2021/22 Leyton Orient League 2 5th

2022/23 Leyton Orient League 2 2nd promoted

2023/24 Leyton Orient League 1 5th

2024/25 Leyton Orient League 1 2nd promoted

202526 Leyton Orient Champ 10th

2026/27 Leyton Orient Champ 8th

2027/28 Leyton Orient Champ 2nd promoted

Paul

2014 present Yeovil Town

Honours:

promotion to League 1 2017

League 1 Winners 2022

Champonship Winners 2023

League Finishes:

2014/15 Yeovil League 2 8th

2015/16 Yeovil League 2 12th

2016/17 Yeovil League 2 2nd (promoted)

2017/18 Yeovil League 1 8th

2018/19 Yeovil League 1 5th

2019/20 Yeovil League 1 9th

2020/21 Yeovil League 1 4th

2021/22 Yeovil League 1 1st (promoted)

2022/23 Yeovil Championship 1st Champions

2023/24 Yeovil Prem 17th

2024/25 Yeovil Prem 11th

2025/26 Yeovil Prem 11th

2026/27 Yeovil Prem 9th

2027/28 Yeovil Prem 8th

Hall of Fame Points:

2014/15: 11

2015/16: 4

2016/17: 13

2017/18: 16

2018/19: 10

2019/20: -1

2020/21: 14

2021/22: 9

2022/23: 39

2023/24: 9

2024/25: 10

2025/26: 9

2026/27: 8

2027/28: 6

Total 134

Average 12.2

Sackings: 0

Belly

FM11

Teams Managed: 6

2010 2011 Charlton Athletic sacked

2011 2011 Stockport County sacked

2011 2013 York City resigned

2013 2019 Port Vale sacked

2019 2021 Preston North End sacked

2021 2026 Brentford wilcard

2026 2028 Liverpool

Honours:

2018 Promoted to League 1 Port Vale

2022 League 2 Champions Brentford

2027 Europa League Winners Liverpool

2027 European Super Cup Winners Liverpool

Hall of Fame Points:

2010/11 -57

2011/12 5

2012/13 4

2013/14 -6

2014/15 5

2015/16 5

2016/17 -4

2017/18 7

2018/19 -14

2019/20 2

2020/21 4

2021/22 -1

2022/23 10

2023/24 13

2024/25 -1

2025/26 -119

2026/27 19

2027/28 7

Total -121

Average -6.7

League Finishes:

(2010/11) Charlton

LG1 (22nd) sacked and relegated

2010/11 Stockport LG2 24th sacked and relegated

2011/12 York City LG2 17th

2012/13 York City LG2 17th

2013/14 Port Vale LG2 19th

2014/15 Port Vale LG2 11th

2015/16 Port Vale LG2 6th

2016/17 Port Vale LG2 12th

2017/18 Port Vale LG2 5th Promoted via play-offs

2018/19 Port Vale LG1 23rd sacked and relegated

2019/20 Preston LG2 14th

2020/21 Preston LG2 8th

2021/22 Brentford LG2 6th lost in play-offs

2022/23 Brentford LG2 1st promoted

2023/24 Brentford LG1 8th

2024/25 Brentford LG1 12th

2025/26 Brentford LG1 22nd resigned + retired profile

2026/27 Liverpool Prem 3rd

2026/27 Liverpool Prem 7th

Sackings: 5

York City - 2011

Stockport County - 2011

Port Vale - 2019

Preston North End - 2021

Brentford - 2026

Geir

2010 2011 Leicester City sacked

2011 2016 Scunthorpe United resigned

2016 2021 Queens Park Rangers sacked

2021 2022 Preston North End retired

2026 2028 Manchester City

Honours:

2016 LG1 Champions Scunthorpe

2017 LG1 Champions QPR 2

League Finishes:

2010/11 Leicester Champ 8th

(2011/12) Leicester Champ sacked

2011/12 Scunthorpe LG1 10th

2012/13 Scunthorpe LG1 3rd

2013/14 Scunthorpe LG1 9th

2014/15 Scunthorpe LG1 4th

2015/16 Scunthorpe LG1 1st

(2016/17) Scunthorpe Champ resigned

2016/17 QPR LG1 1st

2017/18 QPR Champ 10th

2018/19 QPR Champ 5th

2019/20 QPR Champ 22nd relegated

2020/21 QPR LG1 11th sacked

2021/22 Preston LG2 15th retired

2026/27 Man City Prem 4th

2027/28 Man City Prem 2nd

Hall of Fame Points:

2010/11 -1

2011/12 -12

2012/13 14

2013/14 -2

2014/15 8

2015/16 11

2016/17 -13

2017/18 14

2018/19 13

2019/20 -22

2020/21 -24

2021/22 -7

2021/22 -91

2021/22 18

Total -94

Average -6.7

Sackings: 3

Leicester 2011

Scunthorpe 2016 (resigned whilst bottom)

Preston 2022 (retired)

Joseph

Teams Managed: 4

2010 2011 Sheffield United resigned

2011 2012 Portsmouth sacked

2012 2016 Bradford City sacked

2016 2026 Watford resigned

2026 2028 Stoke City

Honours:

2011 Promotion to Prem Sheff Utd

2017 League Two Champions Watford

Hall of Fame Points:

2010/11 10

2011/12 -20

2012/13 -21

2013/14 -12

2014/15 20

2015/16 -23

2016/17 18

2017/18 4

2018/19 17

2019/20 9

2020/21 13

2021/22 6

2022/23 13

2023/24 -2

2024/25 9

2025/26 4

2026/27 -16

2027/28 7

Total 36

average 2.0

League Finishes:

2010/11 Sheff Utd Champ 4th promoted

2011/12 Portsmouth Prem 20th relegated

(2012/13) Portsmouth Champ (14th) sacked

2012/13 Bradford LG2 15th

2013/14 Bradford LG2 20th

2014/15 Bradford LG2 5th

(2015/16) Bradford LG2 sacked

2015/16 Watford LG2 14th

2016/17 Watford LG2 1st promoted

2017/18 Watford LG1 15th

2018/19 Watford LG1 3rd

2019/20 Watford LG1 2nd promoted

2020/21 Watford Champ 8th

2021/22 Watford Champ 9th

2022/23 Watford Champ 3rd

2023/24 Watford Champ 10th

2024/25 Watford Champ 6th

2025/26 Watford Champ 7th

2026/27 Watford Champ 18th

2027/28 Watford Champ 16th

Sackings: 3

2012 Portsmouth

2016 Bradford

2026 Watford (resigned = fed up!)

Jimmy

2010 2016 Burnley resigned

2016 2020 Liverpool resigned for personal reasons

2023 2023 Aston Villa resigned after one game!

2023 2026 Chelsea wilcard

2026 2028 Tottenham Hotspur

Honours:

2012 Champ Winners Burnley

2016 League Cup Runners-Up Burnley

2020 League Cup Runners-Up Liverpool

2020 FA Cup Winners Liverpool (1)

Hall of Fame Points:

2010/11 5

2011/12 11

2012/13 3

2013/14 3

2014/15 11

2015/16 28

2016/17 14

2017/18 6

2018/19 14

2019/20 32

2020/21 MIA

2021/22 MIA

2022/23 MIA

2023/24 13

2024/25 3

2025/26 0

2026/27 -91

2027/28 6

Total 55

average 3.7

League Finishes:

2010/11 Burnley Champ 3rd

2011/12 Burnley Champ 1st promoted

2012/13 Burnley Prem 15th

2013/14 Burnley Prem 14th

2014/15 Burnley Prem 12th

2015/16 Burnley Prem 2nd

2016/17 Liverpool Prem 9th

2017/18 Liverpool Prem 4th

2018/19 Liverpool Prem 3rd

2019/20 Liverpool Prem 3rd resigned

2023/24 Chelsea Prem 8th

2024/25 Chelsea Prem 8th

2025/26 Chelsea Prem 9th

2026/27 Spurs Prem 6th

2027/28 Spurs Prem 5th

Davie

2010 2013 Middlesbrough sacked

2013 2014 Stevenage sacked

2014 2016 Wrexham sacked

2016 2018 Carlisle united sacked

2018 2020 Portsmouth sacked

Honours:

2019 Promoted to League 1 Portsmouth

Hall of Fame Points:

2010/11 -10

2011/12 11

2012/13 1

2013/14 -41

2014/15 4

2015/16 -21

2016/17

2017/18 0

2018/19

2019/20 -22

Total:-78

Season Average:-11.1

League Finishes:

2010/11 Middlesbrough Champ 17th

2011/12 Middlesbrough Champ 4th

2012/13 Middlesbrough Champ 3rd

(2013/14 Middlesbrough Champ sacked)

2013/14 Stevenage LG2 24th sacked & relegated

2014/15 Wrexham LG2 20th

2015/16 Wrexham LG2 23rd sacked & relegated

2016/17 Carlisle Utd LG2 MIA

2017/18 Carlisle Utd LG2 MIA sacked

2018/19 Portsmouth LG2 5th (promoted)

2019/20 Portsmouth LG1 22nd (sacked)

Name:Anton

SI ID:Crazy Paddy

In game Team:Retired

Managerial Style:technical

Main Rival:

2018 2021 Tranmere Rovers

2021 2022 Sweden

2022 2023 Pescara

2023 2023 Notts County

Honours: none

League Finishes:

2018/19 Tranmere League 2 15th

2019/20 Tranmere League 2 6th

2020/21 Tranmere League 2 2nd

2021/22 Tranmere League 1 n/a sacked

2022/23 Pescara Serie B 11th sacked

2023/24 Notts County retired in 8th

Hall of Fame Points:

2018/19: 8

2019/20: 11

2020/21: 10

2021/22: -20

2022/23: -7

2023/24: 10

Total 12

Average 2.0

Sackings: 2

Tranmere Rovers 2021

Pescara 2023

Name:Jonny

SI ID: Terras-FM

In Game Team:Conscripted

Managerial style:Brash

Main Rival:Will

2010 2012 Peterborough sacked

2012 2015 Notts County sacked

2015 2016 Dagenham & Redbridge resigned

2016 2019 Chesterfield retired

Honours:

2010 Promoted to Champ Peterborough (ass man)

2013 JPT Winners Notts County

2014 Promoted to LG1 Notts County

2017 Promoted to LG1 Chesterfield

Hall of Fame Points:

2010/2011 4

2011/12 -11

2012/13 -9

2013/14 10

2014/15 19

2015/16 -24

2016/17 21

2017/18 2

2018/19 12

2019/20

Total 24

Average 3.0

League Finishes:

2010/11 Peterborough LG1 3rd promoted

2011/12 Peterborough Champ 22nd relegated

(2012/13) Peterborough LG1 sacked

2012/13 Notts County LG2 11th

2013/14 Notts County LG2 3rd promoted

2014/15 Notts County LG1 5th

(2015/16) Notts County LG1 (13th) sacked

(2015/16) Dag & Red LG2 (22nd) resigned

2015/16 Chesterfield LG2 21st

2016/17 Chesterfield LG2 6th promoted

2017/18 Chesterfield LG1 12th

2018/19 Chesterfield LG1 17th

Name:Fredrik

SI ID:Kirderf

In Game Team:Retired

Managerial Style:Emotional

Main Rival:Jimmy

2010 2013 Millwall resigned

2014 2016 Swindon Town resigned

2016 2018 Wigan Athletic retired

2018 2021 Doncaster Rovers retired

Honours:

Promotion to Championship Swindon Town 2015

Promotion to Premier League Wigan Athletic 2017

League Two Champions Doncaster Rovers 2019

Hall of Fame Points:

2010/11 9

2011/12 19

2012/13 4

2013/14 5

2014/15 23

2015/16 19

2016/17 -10

2017/18 -17

2018/19 17

2019/20 27

2020/21 3

Total 99

Average 9.0

League Finishes:

2010/11 Millwall Champ 15th

2011/12 Millwall Champ 5th

2012/13 Millwall Champ 12th (resigned)

2013/14 Swindon LG1 14th

2014/15 Swindon LG1 2nd (promoted)

2015/16 Swindon Champ 8th

2016/17 Wigan Champ 2nd (promoted)

2017/18 Wigan Prem 18th (relegated)

2018/19 Doncaster LG2 1st (promoted)

2019/20 Doncaster LG1 4th (promoted)

2020/21 Doncaster Champ 20th

Tushant

Teams Managed: 2

2025 2027 Bolton Wanderers resigned

2027 2028 West Ham United

Honours:

2026 Promotion from League 1 Bolton

Hall of Fame Points:

2024/25 7

2025/26 27

2026/27 7

2027/28 10

Total 51

Average 12.8

League Finishes:

2024/25 Bolton LG1 10th

2025/26 Bolton LG1 2nd

2026/27 Bolton Champ 16th

2027/28 West Ham Prem 9th

Matt

Teams Managed: 2

2021 2022 Notts County sacked

2023 2028 Arsenal

Honours:

2024 League Cup Winners Arsenal

2024 Europa League Winners Arsenal

2024 Euro Super Cup Winners Arsenal

2028 League Cup Winners

2028 Europa League Winners

Hall of Fame Points:

2020/21 0

2021/22 17

2022/23 -19

2023/24 -81 *

2024/25 21

2025/26 16

2026/27 10

2027/28 30

Total -6

Average -0.8

League Finishes:

2020/21 Notts County LG2 17th

2021/22 Notts County LG2 7th

2022/23 Notts County LG2 17th sacked

2023/24 Arsenal Prem 5th EL *

2024/25 Arsenal Prem 4th CL

2025/26 Arsenal Prem 3rd CL

2026/27 Arsenal Prem 5th EL

2027/28 Arsenal Prem 3rd CL

* Matt used a wild card and lost 100 HoF points

Sackings: 1

Notts County 2023

Jamie

2026 Present Wolverhampton Wanderers

Honours:

2027 Promotion from League 1

Hall of Fame Points:

2025/26 0

2026/27 10

2027/28 22

Total 32

Average 10.7

League Finishes:

2025/26 Wolves LG1 11th

2026/27 Wolves LG1 2nd Promoted

2027/28 Wolves Champ 6th

Barry

2024 Present Swansea City

Honours:

2027 League 1 Champions

Hall of Fame Points:

2023/24 -2

2024/25 13

2025/26 3

2026/27 13

2027/28 -13

Total 14

Average 2.8

League Finishes:

2023/24 Swansea LG1 11th

2024/25 Swansea LG1 3rd

2025/26 Swansea LG1 3rd

2026/27 Swansea LG1 1st Promoted

2027/28 Swansea Champ 20th relegated

TROPHIES WON:

Wildcard Unused Section

Steve 29 Champions League x5 , Premier League X3 ,FA Cup x4, JPT, LG1, Europa League, ESC x3, CS x4, World Club Cup x4, League Cup x3

Nathan 23 Champions League X3, Premiership X4, Championship, FA CupX4, CS x5, ESC X2, World Club Cup X3, League Cup

Kim 15 Premiership X2, Champions League,ESC, World Club Cup, Championship, LG1, League Cup X4, Europa League, CS X2, Europa League

Mike 3 Championship, LC, Italian Cup

Stuart 3 Championship, LG2 x 2

Stuart 3 LG2, Championship X2

Oliver 2 Championship, LG1

Joe 2 LG2, JPT

Paul 2 Championship, JPT

Jonny 1 JPT

Barry 1 League 1

Fred 0 FA

Tushant 0 FA

Will 0 FA

Davie 0 FA

Wildcard Section

Matthew 5 League Cup X2, Europa League X2, ESC

Jimmy 3 Championship, FA Cup , LC

Belly 3 LG2, Europa League, ESC

Geir 2 LG1X2

Promotions:

Stuart 7

Oliver 5

Fred 4

Joe 3

Jonny 3

Paul 3

Mike 3

Geir 2

Belly 2

Steve 2

Kim 2

Anton 1

Jim 1

Will 1

Nathan 1

Davie 1

Barry 1

Tushant 1

Jamie 1

Relegations:

Davie 3

Belly 2

Geir 2

Stuart 2

Jonnie 1

Joe 1

Fred 1

Mike 1

Anton 1

Oliver 1

Barry 1

Will 1

Never Relegated:

Steve (18 seasons)

Kim (15 seasons)

Paul (14 seasons)

Nathan (14 seasons)

Tushant (4 seasons)

Jamie (3 seasons)

Manager of the Year

2010/11 Kim Huddersfield

2011/12 Nathan Notts Forest

2012/13 Nathan Notts Forest

2013/14 Kim Huddersfield

2014/15 Stuart Charlton

2015/16 Oli Brighton

2016/17 Steve Sheffield Wednesday

2017/18 Nathan Manchester City

2018/19 Kim Newcastle United

2019/20 Kim Newcastle United

2020/21 Steve Sheffield Wednesday

2021/22 Steve Sheffield Wednesday

2022/23 Paul Yeovil

2023/24 Paul Yeovil

2024/25 Stuart West Ham

2025/26 Tushant Bolton

2026/27 Steve Sheffield Wednesday

2027/28 Steve Sheffield Wednesday

The Sack Race

Wildcard Section

Belly - Sacked 4 Resigned 1 Wildcard 1

Geir - Sacked 2 Resigned 1 Wildcard 1

Matt - Sacked 1 Wildcard 1

Jimmy - Resigned 1 Wildcard 1

Wildcard unused

Davie - Sacked 4

Mike - Sacked 2 Resigned 2

Jonny - Sacked 2 Resigned 1

Joe - Sacked 2 Resigned 1

Will - Sacked 2 Resigned 1

Anton - Sacked 2 Resigned 1

Stuart - Resigned 2

Fred - Resigned 1 Retired 1

Oliver - Sacked 1

Nathan - Sacked 1

Never Sacked

Steve (18 seasons)

Kim (15 seasons)

Paul (14 seasons)

Barry (5 seasons)

Tushant (4 seasons)

Jamie (3 seasons)

More in-game stats:

mangen.jpg

Longest Time at club:

Steve - 6569 days at Sheff Weds

Paul - 5075 days at Yeovil

Joe - 3859 days at Watford

Oliver - 2824 days at Leyton Orient

Mike - 2690 days at Southampton

Nathan - 2531 days at Man City

Stu - 2420 days at Shrewsbury

Matt - 1869 days at Arsenal

Barry - 1519 days at Swansea

Kim's time at Huddersfield / Newcastle was lost with the deletion of his profile

Belly's time at york / Brentford also

Jimmy's time at Burnley / Liverpool

and so on

Top 5 spenders:

Nathan - £1,010m

Mike - £943m

Steve - £583m

Kim - £444m (in 3 seasons - you can probably double that for his first 11 seasons)

Geir - £419m (in 3 seasons - never spent much before then though)

Most players bought:

Mike - 409

Steve - 179

Oliver - 165

Stu - 149

Joe - 137

Kim, Jim and Oli would have far more if their original profiles had not been lost, but Mike was the undoubted leader here.

Finally the Match Stats:

statsfs.jpg

Clan Major Trophies Overall:

23 Steve 7 Champions League 6 Premier League 2 Europa League 8 FA Cup

16 Mike 6 Champions League 6 Premier League 0 Europa League 4 FA Cup

11 Nathan 3 Champions League 4 Premier League 0 Europa League 4 FA Cup

8 Kim 1 Champions League 3 Premier League 3 Europa League 1 FA Cup

5 Oliver 1 Champions League 1 Premier League 1 Europa League 2 FA Cup

4 Geir 0 Champions League 2 Premier League 1 Europa League 1 FA Cup

4 Belly 0 Champions League 1 Premier League 2 Europa League 1 FA Cup

3 Stuart 1 Champions League 1 Premier League 0 Europa League 1 FA Cup

2 Matthew 0 Champions League 0 Premier League 2 Europa League 0 FA Cup

2 Davie 0 Champions League 0 Premier League 1 Europa League 1 FA Cup

2 Jimmy 0 Champions League 0 Premier League 1 Europa League 1 FA Cup

1 Jack 0 Champions League 0 Premier League 0 Europa League 1 FA Cup

0 Joe - 38 seasons - shame on you!

0 Fred

0 Paul

0 Barry

0 Tushant

0 Jamie

0 Matt

Longest Tenures on all clans:

1. Steve - 6569 days at Sheff Weds - FM11

2. Mike - 5367 days at Wigan - FM10

3. Paul - 5075 days at Yeovil - FM11

4. Joe - 3859 days at Watford - FM11

5. Steve - 2996 days at Sunderland - FM10

6. Oliver - 2824 days at Leyton Orient - FM11

7. Mike - 2690 days at Southampton - FM11

8. Nathan - 2531 days at Man City - FM11

9. Stu - 2420 days at Shrewsbury - FM11

10. Jim - 2172 days at Spurs - FM10

11. Oli - 2021 days at Man City - FM10

Since I booted up FM10 hows about a screen of Oli's profile:

olic.jpg

Yes he did spend £2,717,000,000 !!!!!!

they did play their part and deserve to be acknowledged

Their part in what? This is a game, try not to get too sentimental..ppl come and go.

Why include some and not others who were also in the clan? Not going to name them, but I can think of 2 guys who were in the clan but left. I've been in this clan for 4 seasons now and haven't seen some of the above named..ever..

Their part in what? This is a game, try not to get too sentimental..ppl come and go.

Why include some and not others who were also in the clan? Not going to name them, but I can think of 2 guys who were in the clan but left. I've been in this clan for 4 seasons now and haven't seen some of the above named..ever..

Thats only natural Tush when you run a FM game that lasts 12 months..

They all took part in the game and should be included just like yourself..

I don't understand why list ppl who quit or left...stop posting just for the sake of posting Steve!

I have listed everyone who played their part on FM11 for more than a whole season.

There's only one person actually missing from this list and the explanation for that is when he left the clan he asked us to delete his records, which means I could not recount any info even if I wanted to.

• 8 months later...

After having my first preseason with stoke the squad feels a lot stronger. After playing the first two league games of the season the team has surprised everyone by beating man city at home and Bolton (grant) away.

Archived