Plan for 5th November

Hello!

I was just wondering what everyone has got planned for the day of release, anyone doing anything in particular?

My plan is as follows...

Book the day off work...check

Put my suit on (As that's the kind of manager I am)

Meet up with a few friends in a cafe for breakfast where the draw is going to take place as to who we're managing (Decided on Prem sides, except for Man U, Citeh, Chelski, Arsenal and Blackpool to keep it more even (the draw will be from Kinder eggs to add a touch of CL atmosphere to the draw)).

Go to friends flat and hopefully play out a whole season during the day with copious amounts of junk food and cheap scotch being consumed!

That's my day...what's yours?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello!

I was just wondering what everyone has got planned for the day of release, anyone doing anything in particular?

My plan is as follows...

Meet up with a few friends in a cafe for breakfast where the draw is going to take place as to who we're managing (Decided on Prem sides, except for Man U, Citeh, Chelski, Arsenal and Blackpool to keep it more even (the draw will be from Kinder eggs to add a touch of CL atmosphere to the draw)).

Go to friends flat and hopefully play out a whole season during the day with copious amounts of junk food and cheap scotch being consumed!

wish i was you sounds bril

Hello!

My plan is as follows...

Sick .

Don't know when the game will arrive in Germany but I'll probably skip university that day. I will do some editor changes before starting a savegame with Bremen and introducing a formation with 3 DC's at the club. I probably won't eat, sleep and communicate for some days.

It's my other half's birthday and a Friday night - so out for a meal meet up with friends and then home to sleep. Marking students work on Saturday/watching Notts County if they are playing at home or doing anything the other half wants for the whole weekend. I will start playing Monday evening, Maybe!

Well I work Monday to Friday usually. But am working november 5th, 6th and 7th. Quite annoying. Hopefully have a day to play it on Monday. Or maybe it will come out a day early!

You'll play it on Monday...

:D

Assuming I am still without a job come the 5th of November: Hit the shops early morning buying the game and alot of energy drinks after. Get home, install/ active the game on steam while having a cup of tea. Spent the next 24 - 48 hours playing the game while on skype with my Girlfriends whos currently out of the country.

If i have a job come 5th of November: Wake up and phone work claiming sickness. Hit the shops, install/active on steam while having a cup of tea. Spend the next 24-48 hours playing the game nonstop while running skype in the background.

I would get the game from steam but my internet takes so long to download stuff its quicker to walk to the local shops and buy it when they open.

I'l be sitting pressing download on the sec steam lets me download the game.

then take a quick nap as it downloads.

Then start a long term save in Brazil and play until Sunday night.

November 4th: Get hammered at an 18th.

November 5th AM: Purchase the game from anywhere in town for whatever the price

November 5th PM: Sit through 3 hours of college, checking the bag every 5 minutes to make she she's alright. Then go home and have a sesh.

Hello!

My plan is as follows...

Nothing I could do would compare to what a day this sounds...

Have a tug!!

hahahahahaha that made me laugh for some strange reason, Wouldnt it be funny if everyone who booked the 5th off work somehow couldnt get hold of a copy of FM, However if my copy arrives on the 5th i will be buying a bag of herb, few budweisers and start one of two sves. either my welsh club challenge or start my World tour challenge not sure yet

Archived