Football Manager 2011 demo information

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Already on the London server, which is geographically closest to me. The manchester one wouldnt work, and the france one was slower. So guess ill have to be patient :(

you would think that but i get better speed from sweden then i get from norway.

This is RUBBISH. The game's broke.

8 injuries in my first game. The corner bug doesn't work anymore. The AI is scoring from the halfway line. Wingers aren't cutting in like they should.

When do we get our first patch SI?!?!? :mad:

NONE of this is true of course. Still won't stop people complaining though.

Definitely your tactics.

Additionally, it's your training.

Just to let everyone know...I have been downloading for 55 minutes with an extremely poor speed :(

Just checked and my steam was set to 256k dsl and the server was set to Frankfert :s

Can't believe I've wasted 45 minutes cos I didn't check after installing steam for the first time on this pc.....

help, i created a shortcut on my desktop (i am on netbook) and did the 'windows small screen' in properties like i have done for fm10 and fm09 and when i double click the shortcut it says fm11.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close :(

Hey guys, downloaded the demo from Steam fine, but when I click the FM11 icon on my desktop, I get the following:

"Error: Unable to find some essential data. Please ensure that the game is installed correctly."

Have tried uninstalling and re-downloading again, but to no avail! Am playing on Windows 7 if this makes a difference.

Just downloaded the demo on steam for my macbook and whenever i open the demo in steam, the icon will bounce in my application bar for a second if that and then disappear without loading the game.

Anyone else had this problem or found a solution?

Cheers

• SI Staff
Just downloaded the demo on steam for my macbook and whenever i open the demo in steam, the icon will bounce in my application bar for a second if that and then disappear without loading the game.

Anyone else had this problem or found a solution?

Cheers

Can you try closing Steam, reopening it and then try and launch the demo again please :)

Archived