FM 2011 Official System/Specs Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi ishu could you tell me how this would run fm11 and if you think its a good deal?

type : Intel® Core™ i7-720QM Processor

clock speed : 1.60 / 2.80 Turbo GHz

Front Side Bus : 1333 MHz

3rd level cache : 6 MB

4gb ram ddr3

1gb NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 330M with CUDA™ technology

its £570. thanks

hi ishu could you tell me how this would run fm11 and if you think its a good deal?

type : Intel® Core™ i7-720QM Processor

clock speed : 1.60 / 2.80 Turbo GHz

Front Side Bus : 1333 MHz

3rd level cache : 6 MB

4gb ram ddr3

1gb NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 330M with CUDA™ technology

its £570. thanks

What the f? Thats very very cheap.

35 leagues with 80k players.

TJJESSE are you looking here??

So my laptop keeps crashing FM on 3d mode but is fine on 2d, pretty sure it's graphics card related as FM gives it only a half star for system 3d rating, but I'd like to make sure

It's an Acer Aspire 5735:

http://www.acer.co.uk/acer/productv.do?LanguageISOCtxParam=en&kcond61e.c2att101=42661&sp=page16e&ctx2.c2att1=17&link=ln438e&CountryISOCtxParam=UK&ctx1g.c2att92=122&ctx1.att21k=1&CRC=2597177026

If anyone could have a look and tell me whether the card is or isn't why it's crashing that'd be awesome. If not, any ideas? Thanks :)

How many leagues and players will this run? And how much difference does the 820qm do if you compare it too 720qm or 740qm?

Intel core i7 820QM (1,73Ghz, 8mb cache)

Memory 6 144 MB 1067 Mhz DDR3 SDRAM double channels

1 GB ATI Radeon HD 565v

Its a dell studio xps 16

Thanks in advance

So my laptop keeps crashing FM on 3d mode but is fine on 2d, pretty sure it's graphics card related as FM gives it only a half star for system 3d rating, but I'd like to make sure

http://www.acer.co.uk/acer/productv.do?LanguageISOCtxParam=en&kcond61e.c2att101=42661&sp=page16e&ctx2.c2att1=17&link=ln438e&CountryISOCtxParam=UK&ctx1g.c2att92=122&ctx1.att21k=1&CRC=2597177026

If anyone could have a look and tell me whether the card is or isn't why it's crashing that'd be awesome. If not, any ideas? Thanks :)

Graphics wont run great but they shouldn't be crashing. I'd recommend updating your graphics drivers. :thup:

How many leagues and players will this run? And how much difference does the 820qm do if you compare it too 720qm or 740qm?

1 GB ATI Radeon HD 565v

Its a dell studio xps 16

Thanks in advance

I'd say around 50 leagues, 80k players and graphics will run smooth on high settings.

Well the link didn't work for me but a quick google show that it has a Intel GM45.

IMO it should be good enough for 3D medium if not high. I'm running 3d comfortably on a older version of that card.

PS I think that the first patch is going to solve some graphical issues. Try that and we will see later, if that doesn't work.

Guys you keep saying leagues and players, but is it possible to seperate the two? by this i mean when you load a league you get so many players. you can't split the two. Also as far as i'm aware in the new game you don't have the option of loading players from nations this year. I could be wrong of course.

Hi guys I've got a fairly crappy ACER 5315 with Intel Celeron Processor 560 (2.13Ghz, 533mhz FSB, 1MB L2 Cache). I've upgraded the memory to 3GB DDR2 RAM and am running it on Vista 32 bit. How many leagues will I be able to run a long term game with? Cheers

1 GB ATI Radeon HD 565v

Its a dell studio xps 16

Thanks in advance

35 leagues with 60k players.

Hi guys I've got a fairly crappy ACER 5315 with Intel Celeron Processor 560 (2.13Ghz' date=' 533mhz FSB, 1MB L2 Cache). I've upgraded the memory to 3GB DDR2 RAM and am running it on Vista 32 bit. How many leagues will I be able to run a long term game with? Cheers[/quote']

5 to 7 leagues with 10k players.

Dazza

Your correct about now being able to load players from nations.

Leagues and nations depend on different things. How good your processor is changes the amount of leagues you can run. Depending on how good your RAM is changes the amount of players you can run.

Guys you keep saying leagues and players, but is it possible to seperate the two? by this i mean when you load a league you get so many players. you can't split the two. Also as far as i'm aware in the new game you don't have the option of loading players from nations this year. I could be wrong of course.

What the F?? Why does SI takes out good features.

What "I" mean when I tell about that is try to get that number of players by using view only / loading from other nations, just like you did in that other thread.

That's a little low on the league side of things. Also you've put the first one will only be able to run 20,000 players. However, the laptop has 4GB of RAM.

Leagues and nations depend on different things. How good your processor is changes the amount of leagues you can run. Depending on how good your RAM is changes the amount of players you can run.

And this is correct to an extent. Loading too many players when you have a slow CPU (even with 4GB RAM) will slow the game terribly as players are processed on a day to day basis.

And JOE

About the low leagues. You are doing a good job. You just need to keep in mind that laptop versions of CPU aren't as powerful as the Desktop versions.

Also you need to keep in mind that all i7 aren't equal. For all leagues I atleast recommend a i7 920 or higher (and i5 760). Or a AMD X6.

Hi Guys - for anyone that has a Nvdia geforce 8400 gs graphics card I would highly recommend getting an upgrade. The match engine rating with the card is one star and you can only view games in low detail.. :(

Not true. Its a weak card but it can easily run 3D on medium and even high.

Thanks Ishu - was purchasing the extra RAM a waste of time then?! Cheers mate

Not a complete waste. FM is a very CPU dependent game.

You can still load a little more leagues if you want (and are patient).

Not a complete waste. FM is a very CPU dependent game.

You can still load a little more leagues if you want (and are patient).

Fantastic thanks. My only concern with so few leagues is the quality of Regens from around the world - would the best bet be to run 4 or 5 UK leagues with a handful of leagues from around the world and low/medium database or run 4 or 5 UK leagues with a high database? Thanks again and sorry for the endless questions!

Fantastic thanks. My only concern with so few leagues is the quality of Regens from around the world - would the best bet be to run 4 or 5 UK leagues with a handful of leagues from around the world and low/medium database or run 4 or 5 UK leagues with a high database? Thanks again and sorry for the endless questions!

Difference between large and medium/small DB is that Large will also load a few low rep unknown players.

I have a similar laptop with a better CPU but 2GB RAM.

I load

Lower league

All leagues of the country I'm playing in. Large DB

Top League

Top two of the country I'm in + Top league of similar leagues. small DB

Ishu, what do you think of this then:

Intel Dual Core 1.67ghz

2GB of 1333Mhz RAM

Intergrated Intel Graphics card

I'd say that is could run 10 leagues, 30,000 players and graphics on low/medium smoothly.

The problem with this is it doesn't state which dual core. And which onboard.

I wasn't being sarcy. You are the master. :D

:cool:

Some help please if possible...

I have a mac and win7 laptop and need to decide which one to use...

Acer aspire 1810tz 1.30 ghz 64bit windows 7 4gb ram 140gb hard drive

Mac 10.6.4 2.16 ghz intel core 2 duo 2gb ram 120gb hard drive

i am guessing the mac but would appreciate any input!

Thanks

hi ishu - it did for me in fm 2010 and it definately doesn't on fm 2011 :(

btw my specs are :

intel® Core 2 Quad CPU Q 9550 @2.83 GHz

Memo Ram : 4.00 GB

32 bit operating system

WOW thats a great CPU. And try dowloading latest drivers, FM patch etc.

Some help please if possible...

I have a mac and win7 laptop and need to decide which one to use...

Acer aspire 1810tz 1.30 ghz (WHICH CPU IS THIS. FIND OUT IN MY COMPUTER > PROPERTIES) 64bit windows 7 4gb ram 140gb hard drive

Mac 10.6.4 2.16 ghz intel core 2 duo 2gb ram 120gb hard drive

i am guessing the mac but would appreciate any input!

Thanks

Acer looks better than the MAC except the CPU.

Hello all :)

Lenovo IdeaPad Z560 Laptop

Intel Core i3-350M 2.26GHz

320GB HDD 7200RPM

2GB RAM

15.6" HD LED

Webcam + HDMI

NVIDIA GeForce 310M Dedicated Graphics

Windows 7 Home Premium 64BIT

was thinking about upgrading the ram too..

cheers...

20 leagues with 30 to 35k players.

Hey mate,

Here are my specs

AMD Dualcore 3.0ghz

4gb Ram DDR2

150 Gb hardrive 1

1TB hardrive 2

not sure about grahics card but its a mid-range 2008 model

Now im not sure wich number of leagues i should run / can run.

Ill be playing 4th division italy and want to be able tosign plyers from all ovr the world, is tere any point in setting leagues as view only?

Should i load all Itlaian Leagues + Large DB

or all italian leagues plus top league of England France Spain, Germany , Portugal, Brazil, Argentina and a few more Euro nations + Medium DB?

Thanks guys

Hey mate,

Here are my specs

AMD Dualcore 3.0ghz

4gb Ram DDR2

150 Gb hardrive 1

1TB hardrive 2

not sure about grahics card but its a mid-range 2008 model

I don't know which dual core that is....so 5 to 20 leagues.

PS - The difference between large and medium isn't equal to 7+ leagues. Its even less than a league. And look at post #826 for detail.

Thanks issue - got all latest drivers and patch and still 1 star rating - guessing that means I need to upgrade my nvidia geforce 8400 gs card ?

cheers buddy

I am becoming an issue. :(

8400GS is good enough for movies/FM etc. If you are not a gamer, stick with 8400gs(And post in the PC support forum if you can't run 3D). If you want to play latest games, upgrade.

I am becoming an issue. :(

8400GS is good enough for movies/FM etc. If you are not a gamer, stick with 8400gs(And post in the PC support forum if you can't run 3D). If you want to play latest games, upgrade.

Ah my apologies !! Ishu.. Sorry about that. I can still run fm and the match engine - just in low quality - but Will post over there. thanks for your help

Archived