FM 2011 Official System/Specs Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pentium 4 CPU 2.93GHz

1.93 GB RAM

Graphics ATI radeon express 200 256mb

I normally run about 20-30 leagues so that's no problem just wondering about the 3D match view and what effects I could have enabled (stadiums ect.)

I would have suggested 5 leagues with 2D.

TBH I don't know anything about the graphic card.

This is my current system which I have had for at least 4 years (apart from Windows 7)

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.101026-1503)

Processor: AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3500+, ~2.2GHz

Memory: 4GB RAM

Graphic Card: ATI RADEON 9600 Series (Display Memory: 383 MB, Dedicated Memory: 255 MB, Shared Memory: 127 MB)

Hard Drive: Maxtor 6Y080P0 ATA Device 80GB

It runs FM ok but the 3d is a bit stuttery, more than a bit when there is any kind of hard disk activity. I am looking to upgrade or buy a new system and have around £400 - £500 to spend. Any suggestions or help would be most welcome.

Sorry Ishu I had only read the first 4 pages.

Uses - FM and internet

MAX budget - £500

Overclock? Yes although I don't know a lot about overclocking.

OS Windows 7 (which I already have)

When will you buy the system? Hopefully before April

Anything you don't want to include in this? Like monitor, speaker, UPS, etc. Don't need a monitor or speakers as I already have them, sorry but I don't know what UPS is.

Thanks for any reply.

Sorry Ishu I had only read the first 4 pages.

Uses - FM and internet

MAX budget - £500

Overclock? Yes although I don't know a lot about overclocking.

OS Windows 7 (which I already have)

When will you buy the system? Hopefully before April

Anything you don't want to include in this? Like monitor, speaker, UPS, etc. Don't need a monitor or speakers as I already have them, sorry but I don't know what UPS is.

Thanks for any reply.

Intel i5 2500K £183

Gigabyte GA-H67A-UD3H B3 £120 (This won't let you overclock. If you want to overclock, wait till Z68 is released. April or May)

Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB £39

GSkill RipjawsX 2x2GB 1600MHz CL9 £40

CM Elite 430 £34

Seasonic S12II 430W £53

Total £465

70 leagues.

Thanks again Ishu

I notice that you have not included a graphics card in that set up. Is that because you think my current one (which is at least 4 years old) is good enough to run the 3D? It is already a bit jerky now although it tends to be worse when there is hard drive activity in the background. Or is there an integrated graphics card in the stuff you have recommended? Didn’t spot one tbh.

Ok so i posted in here a while ago and got a lot of good help from Ishu but due to christmas spending i'm yet to actually get a new computer. Its getting really annoying now as my laptop has rather had it tbh.

I'm after a desktop computer like before but i'd rather just have one thats already made rather than just oredring parts and my price range is about $AU800 - $AU900. I'd like a computer thats capable of running something like 20 leagues comfortably but i will settle for less if i can get a good deal.

Thanks in advance.

Ok so i posted in here a while ago and got a lot of good help from Ishu but due to christmas spending i'm yet to actually get a new computer. Its getting really annoying now as my laptop has rather had it tbh.

I'm after a desktop computer like before but i'd rather just have one thats already made rather than just oredring parts and my price range is about $AU800 - $AU900. I'd like a computer thats capable of running something like 20 leagues comfortably but i will settle for less if i can get a good deal.

Thanks in advance.

Any help for this would be appreciated.

Could anybody please tell me roughly how many leagues I could run on this computer? And what setting I could play 3D on as well?

Quad-core Intel® Core™ i5-750 (2.66 GHz)

4GB RAM

ATI Radeon™ HD 5750 Graphics

Thanks in advance!

45 .

Windows XP

AMD ATHLON 64 PROCESSOR 3000+,~ 1,8 Ghz

RADEON 9550 AGP

512MB

How many leagues would my computer have? And should I buy something new processor or graphic card?

thx for the help

5 .

IMO you should buy a new PC.

What computer do I need to buy? Could you link a good one for like 700-900 pounds. And how many leagues does that computer( the computer you linked) handle?

I don't really know about pre-build PCs. Try checking the OTF computer thread or Laptop thread.

How many leagues are there in FM??

I suppose less than 150.

IMO 2600K OCed can easily handle that.

Upcoming Bulldozer and Ivybridge too.

So 1 CPU is enough. :D

117 leagues in 51 countries with approximately 165,000 players in the database.

and my quad-core just about manages to run it

Is that parts or prebuilt?

I'd get A P67 board instead of H67. H67 won't let you overclock while P67 will.

Also GT430 sucks.

Do you game?

Yes its part but im havent buy this yet. What graphic card should i buy? How many leagues could this computer handle with the A P67?

P67 is the motherboard. You see the words "H67" in that Gigabyte mobo? Thats because its a H67. You want P67 if you want to overclock.

Your CPU should handle 60 - 70 leagues on stock.

Do you play any other games?

I want to run all the leagues from Belgium, England, France, Germany, Italy, Holland, Portugal, Russia, Scotland, Spain and Turkey. I have a mac i5 2.4 GHZ and 4GB RAM. In the game menu I think it gives me 1 and a half or 2 star for speed, will it be too slow to run all them leagues? I thought more leagues I run more players will be in the game.

I want to run all the leagues from Belgium, England, France, Germany, Italy, Holland, Portugal, Russia, Scotland, Spain and Turkey. I have a mac i5 2.4 GHZ and 4GB RAM. In the game menu I think it gives me 1 and a half or 2 star for speed, will it be too slow to run all them leagues? I thought more leagues I run more players will be in the game.

I'm not sure what CPU that is but those leagues should be OK for it.

Intel Core i7 860 2,8 GHZ

4 GB DDR3 memory

GeForce GT220 1024MB

I watch the matches in 2D. Would like to run a decent speed (few minutes for a week to pass) and would like to play this game till far in the future.

Intel Core i7 860 2,8 GHZ

4 GB DDR3 memory

GeForce GT220 1024MB

I watch the matches in 2D. Would like to run a decent speed (few minutes for a week to pass) and would like to play this game till far in the future.

45 .

I am speaking only about the speed of the game, i.e. the speed in the loading after press "continue", considering that my wish is to play with 10 leagues active and a ddt of all players in the world.

- the HD affect the speed in the loading after the "continue"? the game on SSD would be faster?

- using DDR3 is it possible to detect a difference of performance using 4GB and 8GB?

- there is a difference in performance using Windows7 or Snow Leopard?

Now about the graphics, what I need to play with full details and without any problems?

Archived