FM 2011 Official System/Specs Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No I bought it in a second hand shop but they said they updated most of it except the Video card has stayed the same just want to know can it hold FM11?

OK. Now right click my computer, Select Properties.

Tell me what it says.

What are your experience on running FM10 on integrated graphics? 3d lagging? I´m planning on buying a desktop computer but because of a limited budget I won´t be able to buy a "real" graphic card. If I have understood it correctly you are able to add a graphic card later on even if you run on integrated graphics.

Ishu

That's what I was trying to get at. Most PC games coming out now utilise around 8 cores.

Hello,

Can you please tell me how many leagues i can run with large database?

Intel® Core2 Duo T7500(2.20 GHz)

3 GB RAM

Thank you.

20 with around 45,000 players. Use the star system for a more accurate answer.

What are your experience on running FM10 on integrated graphics? 3d lagging? I´m planning on buying a desktop computer but because of a limited budget I won´t be able to buy a "real" graphic card. If I have understood it correctly you are able to add a graphic card later on even if you run on integrated graphics.

I have an integrated card and it runs FM 3d pretty decent actually. You should be fine. If you do find there is a little lag however, turn graphics onto low.

Hello,

Can you please tell me how many leagues i can run with large database?

20 - 30 leagues with 50,000 to 60,000 players.

I was able to run 3D smoothly on a Intel 965GM (X3100).

TBH any new integrated card can run 3D on high easily.

In FM11 I plan to play a long term game with several leagues from each continent loaded. I want to be able to load at least the following: England, Spain & Italy, Brazil & Argentina, Mexico & USA, South Africa & Ghana, South Korea & Australia. There are also a few other leagues I would like to load which are: Uruguay, Egypt, Japan, Germany, Belgium & Holland. I know that is far too many leagues but exactly how many could I load. I just want the top league in every country apart from England, Spain & Italy. My specs are :

Proccessor - Pentium ® Dual Core @ 2.10 GHz

RAM - 3GB

64-bit OS (Windows 7 btw)

I have a graphics card and all that stuf aswell

If I have missed out any specs info please alert me

Thanks for helping !

FM10 runs fine for me but the 3D lags abit on high detail. Im gussing its th graphics card.

Can the card be upgraded? dont really know much about these things.

My specs-

System

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard

Model HP Pavilion dv7 Notebook PC

Total amount of system memory 4.00 GB RAM

System type 64-bit operating system

Number of processor cores 2

Storage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total size of hard disk(s) 466 GB

Disk partition (C:) 308 GB Free (452 GB Total)

Disk partition (D:) 2 GB Free (13 GB Total)

Media drive (E:) CD/DVD

Media drive (F:) CD/DVD

Graphics

Display adapter type ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4530

Total available graphics memory 2287 MB

Dedicated graphics memory 512 MB

Dedicated system memory 0 MB

Shared system memory 1775 MB

Display adapter driver version 8.632.0.0

Primary monitor resolution 1600x900

DirectX version DirectX 10

What can I do yo spruce up my set up?

Cheers

Ati Radeon HD 4530 is a low end graphics card, in other words it's not really meant for PC gaming.

Here's a better one https://pc-stop.co.uk/product/ati-vx5450-1gb-5670-16x-ddr3-tv-dvi-hdtv

There are many guides on youtube on how to fit a new graphics card.

Thanks! I wasnt sure if the card was built into the laptop. Think I'll be getting a new one for FM11

Where exactly can you find out your system specs on your Laptop? I'm using Vista by the way.

Right click My Computer, Properties

It's not intergrated, built in, so it can be changed. :thup:

But its a lot more harder to switch laptop cards. With all the wires stuffed in I would not recommend him to do it himself.

BTW that card should easily run FM 3D on high. If its not running well something is wrong.

Sorry I have to disagree with you Ishu on this one. Changing graphic cards is around as hard as changing laptop screen, which I did with little difficulty.

Here's a guide by the way

As for the card itself, at first thoughts I thought it should run FM10 on high but was unsure after a search on the internet revealed it could on play CoD4 on low settings, and even that was stuttery.

Sorry I have to disagree with you Ishu on this one. Changing graphic cards is around as hard as changing laptop screen, which I did with little difficulty.

Actually you have to remove the screen to change GFX in most laptops. ;)

As for the card itself, at first thoughts I thought it should run FM10 on high but was unsure after a search on the internet revealed it could on play CoD4 on low settings, and even that was stuttery.

It can run COD4 at 70+ fps on low & 30 on medium. Much better than any Intel card and you and I both play 3D on them. Crysis on low 44fps.

HERE is a great benchmark of different games.

Right click My Computer, Properties

But its a lot more harder to switch laptop cards. With all the wires stuffed in I would not recommend him to do it himself.

BTW that card should easily run FM 3D on high. If its not running well something is wrong.

Hi, the 3D works on high detail but I have to turn off Stadiums, sky, weather ect. On some camera angles its not so good, Behind corner in particular

Hi, the 3D works on high detail but I have to turn off Stadiums, sky, weather ect. On some camera angles its not so good, Behind corner in particular

Try to maintain/optimize your PC.

Download and use "Piriform CCleaner", a disk defragment software and remove all junk with an antivirus, antispyware etc. This kinda stuff.

Try using a software called "Gamebooster"

If you are on Vista/7,

Right click the FM shortcut and select properties. Go to compatibility tab and select disable visual themes.

Lads how do you get the Information to see my computer spec?........Can You Run it said I was able to run it but I'm on a 5 year old video card?

CPU Speed: 1.86 GHz Performance Rated at: 2.79 GHz

RAM: 1015.4 MB Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600)

Video Card: Intel® 915GM/GMS,910GML Express Chipset

Video RAM 128 MB 128.0 MB

Pixel Shader version 2.0 2.0

VC Driver version

Sound Card: SigmaTel C-Major Audio

Free Disk Space: 55.9 GB

Lads how do you get the Information to see my computer spec?........Can You Run it said I was able to run it but I'm on a 5 year old video card?

Computer specs can be seen by right clicking My computer and selecting Properties

You will be able to run FM11 with around 8 - 12 leagues with 10,000 to 15,000 players. Also 3D might work.

I had that graphic card and FM09 3D used to run fine.

Computer specs can be seen by right clicking My computer and selecting Properties

You will be able to run FM11 with around 8 - 12 leagues with 10,000 to 15,000 players. Also 3D might work.

Cheers Ishu good to know...Will FM run well on it?

With only 1gb of RAM and a 1.86ghz processor, you wont be able to run loads of leagues but you'll be able to run 10 leagues on FM pretty smoothly.

That's good to know I only run England, Scotland, Spain, Italy, France anyway....Was just worried with the graphics card and how well would it work I haven't played FM since 08 cause of the graphics problem so glad to hear...:thup:

Cheers Ishu good to know...Will FM run well on it?
Was just worried with the graphics card and how well would it work I haven't played FM since 08 cause of the graphics problem so glad to hear...:thup:

Guess you didn't read my post. :p

Am thinking of getting a new computer after christmas and am wondering how would fm11 run on these specs

AMD 215 X2 processor

4GB DDR3 RAM and 1TB hard drive

DVD/RW drive

Nvidia GeForce 9200 graphics

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium

Model: Acer AMD desktop PC

Thanks

Am thinking of getting a new computer after christmas and am wondering how would fm11 run on these specs

20 - 30 leagues with 80 to 100 k players.

Everything looks good to me. What speed (ghz) is the processor? What bit (32 or 64) is your Windows 7?

2.7 GHz

Everything looks good to me. What speed (ghz) is the processor? What bit (32 or 64) is your Windows 7?

Dosent really say tbh thats all the information it gives would have to phone and find out

What should i be looking for in terms of (ghz) and (32 or 64)?

Ive had my computer for about 4/5 yrs now and it will run fm 11 but the specs are XP - amd athlon 64 3200+ 2.2ghz

1024 ram - Nvidia geforce 7300 GT

As i said it will run it but when the next one comes out it might not so looking for something to do me for the next few FM's

Thanks

Dosent really say tbh thats all the information it gives would have to phone and find out

What should i be looking for in terms of (ghz) and (32 or 64)?

Ive had my computer for about 4/5 yrs now and it will run fm 11 but the specs are XP - amd athlon 64 3200+ 2.2ghz

1024 ram - Nvidia geforce 7300 GT

As i said it will run it but when the next one comes out it might not so looking for something to do me for the next few FM's

Thanks

In terms of ghz you should be looking at 2.5 and above. The number of cores is also important, 4 would be nice, but two is good enough. As for 32 and 64 bit, 64 bit can utilise all of 4gb of RAM whilst a 32 bit Operating System can only use 3.5gb. Since you have 4gb of RAM you should be looking to get a 64 bit OS.

hello!!

I got a new laptop in time for FM2011!!! :D

My old laptop would run fm 2010 decently, with 3 leagues loaded, although only the 'Premier' league.

My new laptop has the following specs -

Dell Inspiron 1750

Pentium® Dual Core T4400, 2.2 GHz

2gb Ram (which I am working on upgrading)

Integrated Intel GMA x4500 (i think)

Its not a very good laptop, however its better than what I had. I dont play with the 3D match view so its all good.

How many leagues would you recommend that I load? Full league or just the top/top 2? I like the game to be as realistic as possible!

Thanks.

hello!!

How many leagues would you recommend that I load? Full league or just the top/top 2? I like the game to be as realistic as possible!

Thanks.

20 to 30 leagues with 40,000 players for now.

Also you can run 3D.

Archived