Why me??

i have a problem with my saves. i researched on the net. The problem's name is "The Save Game Could Not Be Loaded". Lots of people have same problem and they told "how can it be". If a problem while saving the game, the game shuts down the computer shuts down the save wont be work. But my problem not like that. Before formatting the saves that you backed up your computer then i setup pc bla bla. finaly i setup fm 2010 then i tried to run my saves but the game said "The Save Game Could Not Be Loaded". I cant play my two carreer. What can i do? Are there any solutions?

i use 10.3 version

You've checked this since posting? I keep drilling this home because in the past I've done this, formatted my PC and wondered why my saves weren't loading only to realise that I didn't re-aaply the patch.

You've checked this since posting? I keep drilling this home because in the past I've done this, formatted my PC and wondered why my saves weren't loading only to realise that I didn't re-aaply the patch.

i cant understand can you write again?

I got the "The Save Game Could Not Be Loaded" problem a few months ago. All my saves would not load and I couldn't even start a new game, I knew there was not a problem with the save files as like yours genie scout would open them.

I tried ever solution I could find on the net reinstall FM and Steam, repatching etc. Only thing that I found to work was switching to a different User Account on the PC and then FM would load and start new saves again.

So maybe that will work for you as well if re-applying the patch doesn't.

I got the "The Save Game Could Not Be Loaded" problem a few months ago. All my saves would not load and I couldn't even start a new game, I knew there was not a problem with the save files as like yours genie scout would open them.

I tried ever solution I could find on the net reinstall FM and Steam, repatching etc. Only thing that I found to work was switching to a different User Account on the PC and then FM would load and start new saves again.

So maybe that will work for you as well if re-applying the patch doesn't.

different pc account or steam account?

Archived