The DYNAMIC LEAGUE REPUTATION going to change that?

for a player who play in middle-level league,the DLR is a great change..but the other teams in the league will have an active\creative managment that will expand their stadium\youth facilities etc if the league will become a great force in europe??? because until now after 10 years i have a stadium with 50000 thousand seats[15000 in the start] but all the other teams stadiums\avarage attendance\youth facilities didnt change at all...so,do you think there will be a change in the other league teams managments?

It's a good point.

Supposing facilities are improved across the country, to increase revenues and all the other benefits that brings with it - there's no reason why clubs in the other nations wouldn't do the same.

To increase a leagues co-efficient or reputation, the nation would need a number of clubs with stadiums of suitable size - so as there's quite a few contributing to the whole.

Take Scotland - 2 large clubs then maybe 3 others who 'could' expand to be average size. Now look at who's ahead of Scotland in league reputation. Even IF those 3 clubs in Scotland expand and improve, will it be enough to overhaul the leagues in front of them? And will the clubs in those leagues standstill themselves?

IMO there's a ceiling to how much you could increase a leagues reputation - you could improve Scotlands reputation, slightly. But assuming you stay at one club, they wouldn't get the league any higher ranked than 6th in reputation levels. Even 6th would be good. At the moment Scotland has a reputation of 13 and 6th placed France is 16 (IIRC). So even if you're successful you 'could' increase the leagues reputation by 3.

I'm just speaking generally of course, but you get the idea. But forget challenging the big leagues. People will need to be realistic about their targets, and be patient too.

It's a good point.

Supposing facilities are improved across the country, to increase revenues and all the other benefits that brings with it - there's no reason why clubs in the other nations wouldn't do the same.

To increase a leagues co-efficient or reputation, the nation would need a number of clubs with stadiums of suitable size - so as there's quite a few contributing to the whole.

Take Scotland - 2 large clubs then maybe 3 others who 'could' expand to be average size. Now look at who's ahead of Scotland in league reputation. Even IF those 3 clubs in Scotland expand and improve, will it be enough to overhaul the leagues in front of them? And will the clubs in those leagues standstill themselves?

IMO there's a ceiling to how much you could increase a leagues reputation - you could improve Scotlands reputation, slightly. But assuming you stay at one club, they wouldn't get the league any higher ranked than 6th in reputation levels. Even 6th would be good. At the moment Scotland has a reputation of 13 and 6th placed France is 16 (IIRC). So even if you're successful you 'could' increase the leagues reputation by 3.

I'm just speaking generally of course, but you get the idea. But forget challenging the big leagues. People will need to be realistic about their targets, and be patient too.

true,but all i asking for is a slightly increase in the DLR, but more important-more equal league,that the other teams will try to catch up with you like it shuld be..because after 2 years in the game it became so boring..

As mentioned elsewhere, I think we're going to see the DLR moving at very different speeds.

If you take say, Belarus (one of the countries I'm toying with starting in), I'd wager that simply having a decent run in the Champions League and thereby winning an automatic and eventually, second, qualifying spot would be enough to propel the leagues reputation above that of its peers at the start of the game, thereby affording the 2nd placed team to further improve as they buy players for the qualifying campaign, and also the 3rd place team who would now get Europa qualification.

The problem after this is going to be very much down to how the AI performs I think in the additional spots, as I'm not sure how much a single side - even if they win the Champs Lge - would up the co-efficient of the country.

Very much looking forward to it anyway - Come on AI - Don't let me down!!

Thing is, will rep be based on continental games? Or (as there should be) have many other factors involved?

By logic of using continental competitions as the main factor, you will actually throw in another restriction, you'll limit clubs and leagues by continent, since Copa Libertadores rep is lower than the Champions League, it means only European Teams can be best within the game

Ignoring any form of realism, but are there any actual limits within the game coding, or not?

The main question concerning DLR, might be, will continental competitions have increasing and decreasing reputation? Or will it be static, leading to the situation I've mentioned above?

Concerning the original question, remember, the AI are "meant" to try and sign the best players they can afford and are interested in joining

If league rep begins to increase, clubs within that competition will have a slight increase as well, with the knock on effect of extra money (especially if more start doing well within their continents competition, which again increase reputation per win), this then means better players will be able to join the clubs that can now afford, with this should increase attendances having the knock on effect of increased stadiums whenever money is there

But as I keep saying in other threads, these type of majors changes should only be happening decades into the game

Thing is, will rep be based on continental games? Or (as there should be) have many other factors involved?

By logic of using continental competitions as the main factor, you will actually throw in another restriction, you'll limit clubs and leagues by continent, since Copa Libertadores rep is lower than the Champions League, it means only European Teams can be best within the game

Ignoring any form of realism, but are there any actual limits within the game coding, or not?

The main question concerning DLR, might be, will continental competitions have increasing and decreasing reputation? Or will it be static, leading to the situation I've mentioned above?

I'd imagine the UEFA competitions will have static reputations.

There is hard coding in the game to stop non-American players moving to South America. Whilst SI have said that countries will not be limited by their continent, if coding like that is still in the game then I don't think there's a chance of another continent overtaking Europe.

Many more factors, i think. Like players bought etc

But as I keep saying in other threads, these type of majors changes should only be happening decades into the game

SI said DLR will only be noticable after like 20+ seasons. So I think its good.

SCIAG, just curious, why the hardcoding for that? Surely they could move there IRL, just that it's rare

Surely would be better just to throw in something that allows you to make a league initially less popular to certain nationalities, or players that aren't from certain countries?

SCIAG, just curious, why the hardcoding for that? Surely they could move there IRL, just that it's rare

Surely would be better just to throw in something that allows you to make a league initially less popular to certain nationalities, or players that aren't from certain countries?

I think it happened too easily without the hardcoding, so the hardcoding was deemed more realistic than a free for all. I don't know if that's still in the game or not. I know PMLF objected to it because there's a Croatian (iirc) who has spent most of his career in Brazil, and a few others, so maybe they found a softer solution.

Not just that

There is also a Pakistani-Brit playing over there too

As well as a quite a few Africans, Serbians and a few other nationalities

So in effect, if it's hardcoded, then it still breaks a realism aspect, and limits the leagues development

Probably they have removed it on my american game (Mexico, Argentina. Brazil, US, and Chile loaded) I have seen south korean, nigerian, southafrican, even congolese regens playing there for AI teams, probably the hard-coding it's for Brazil since it seems to be mostly made of Brazilians and Argentine players. Also most of them are good enough for their national teams.

If you really want to boost up another league though, I'd imagine you'd have to first boost up one team to continental conquerer's with amazing facilities and stadium, then do the same with two or three other teams, no doubt the first team you make will dive a bit without you there, but it should retain enough of it's finances an reputation to be competitive.

Does DLR decrease league reputation aswell as increase it?

If you take the Serie A (Italy) at one point there attendances was lower than those of the English Championship (not sure now though, would be close I think). Which indicates that IRL the biggest draw for players and the biggest income for club's comes from European competion. So does DLR put more empasis on the importance of clubs year after year competing in Europe and being succesfull?

Does DLR decrease league reputation aswell as increase it?

If you take the Serie A (Italy) at one point there attendances was lower than those of the English Championship (not sure now though, would be close I think). Which indicates that IRL the biggest draw for players and the biggest income for club's comes from European competion. So does DLR put more empasis on the importance of clubs year after year competing in Europe and being succesfull?

Yes & Yes

Archived