Amateur

LabbRatt

I was just wondering if its possible to be so successful with an amateur club that they decide to become proffesional(without data editor etc) and if it is possible can someone tell me how successful i have to become? Cheers.

I'm not sure about this mate but I think there was a post made about this a long time ago. And the reply that was given there was that an amateur club never becomes a professional on the game. However, this post was made before the patches came I think. So it might have been rectified in the latest one. You might want to check up on the changes made on the patch.

Again, like I said, I'm not 100% sure about this. I might be completely mistaken. Cant recommend any teams to you as I've never played as an amateur club!!

Mate , Im Queens Park in one of my few saves , 3 season in Scot 1st Divison and Im still amateur , lost all my good players over the years , impossible to build up a team as you loser your good players to pro clubs even lower divisions than you , thinking about taking the Aberdeen job because of it !

but to answer your question NO , i dont think amateur teams can become pro in the game icon_frown.gif

Archived