Sports Interactive Community
Mr Hough

Mr Hough Winger 10.3

Has anyone managed to sort out the defence yet??

Yep, but my settings are realy radical , and i think work only on bigger team. Played 25 won 25 games, scored 93 conc 10 goals. I am Arsenal.

Ok, this is a link http://www.filefront.com/17385279/Mr Hough Winger 10.3A-E (Arsenal, Aug 2009).tac

But this is only for bigger team and u must have realy good players.

I have downloaded this version and had a look at the settings, One of the main things i noticed straight away was the creative Freedom set on all the players, It is massivly high, What is your theory behind this.

I have downloaded this version and had a look at the settings, One of the main things i noticed straight away was the creative Freedom set on all the players, It is massivly high, What is your theory behind this.

Welcome back Mr H. I know that everybody first will se CF, but if u closer look u will see that mentality is lower, and D-line is lower too.

Well after trying couple off settings, and read some post on this forum i finally come on this tactic. Read two posts of SFraiser... Creative Freedom and Less is More.. Everythihg is there explain and i just implement this theory in your tactic.

Welcome back Mr Hough...

Hows your wizard version going?

I had been having a little play about with a wizard conversion, It won't as good as the classic and i proberly won't release anything else untill FM11 now

Thought you said that the defence was better because of the CM's being more rigid on the wizard? Oh well, I was just interested in having a look at the settings, not playing FM10 anymore :)

what type of striker, it should be? complete striker, or is it better to fast striker +?

From my 4 season with man city,I found out that somtimes Heading and Jumping can become important,cus they might get alot of crossing from fullbacks,or striker to striker,Of course Strikers like Torres that can do it all is the best,But if you got an option between Speedy striker,and tall striker,get the speedy

From my 4 season with man city,I found out that somtimes Heading and Jumping can become important,cus they might get alot of crossing from fullbacks,or striker to striker,Of course Strikers like Torres that can do it all is the best,But if you got an option between Speedy striker,and tall striker,get the speedy

Okey.. ty man =)

MR HOUGH, can you link me what you have for your winger on wizard. I know you said your not releasing anything, but ive changed my full team for your winger tactic, but a bit stuck now with wizard settings. thankyou.

I'm using Lord Sith tweaked version, and I have to say, every time I play against a team with any sort of quality, the game turns into a hockey match... 4:3, 3:3, stuff like that. I'm Arsenal, and in two games against Real Madrid there were 12 goals (4:3, 3:2). 12 goals in two matches! Offensive is marvelous, but defensive needs some serious work here..

I just beat Everton.. 5:3. I mean seriously...

I lost those games against Real actually. And my defenders are all world class, kinda hard to get "better" unless I use an editor or something (except maybe right defender but he's getting replaced soon).

I have been playing with Chelsea on FM2011 demo with some great results so far using this tactic, especially in offense. I won every friendly pre-season match and now heading towards November I have secured a victory in all matches Ive played. Notably, I have crushed Manchester United 6-1, Arsenal 5-0, Fulham 8-1. All in all, my team is producing some deadly counter attacks by trapping the opponent into leaving a lot of space behind his defence which I exploit. On the other hand, my defensive line tends to get exposed to a number of one-on-ones whenever the opposite team gets past my two central midfielders who press high to win the ball in order to launch a counter attack and as a result risk leaving some exploitable space between them and my team's center backs.

Heard this one was pretty succesful within the FM2011 -Gonna try it and hope for the best - I'll report back.

I've been testing this tactic, and it worked like a charm... Before patching FM. Afterwards, it's a total mess. I even tested it doing some "cheating" for my team. My starting line-up was: Timo Hildebrand, Joao Pereira, Hangeland, Chiellini, Coentrao, De Rossi, Hamsik, Cazorla, Ruiz, Suarez and Babacar. I did not win a single game in pre-season (although all opposite managers praised me for the quality of football), I won a game in the Euro Cup qualification (3-2 first hand at home against Silina, 5-5 second hand away), defeats in the next 4 official games, by heavy margins.

I've downgraded FM 2011 (no patch), used the same tactic and players, and it works beautifuly.

My 50 cents related with this tactic.

I've been testing this tactic, and it worked like a charm... Before patching FM. Afterwards, it's a total mess. I even tested it doing some "cheating" for my team. My starting line-up was: Timo Hildebrand, Joao Pereira, Hangeland, Chiellini, Coentrao, De Rossi, Hamsik, Cazorla, Ruiz, Suarez and Babacar. I did not win a single game in pre-season (although all opposite managers praised me for the quality of football), I won a game in the Euro Cup qualification (3-2 first hand at home against Silina, 5-5 second hand away), defeats in the next 4 official games, by heavy margins.

I've downgraded FM 2011 (no patch), used the same tactic and players, and it works beautifuly.

My 50 cents related with this tactic.

The tactic is for FM10, Not FM11. I'm not surprised it don't work.

hopefully you will release a first version of your FM11 tactic within the next 2days Mr. H =D

I'm working on it mate, Shouldn't take too long i have a good understanding of the ME so far and i haven't lost a game yet, Only playing Friendlys but it's a good start

I'm working on it mate, Shouldn't take too long i have a good understanding of the ME so far and i haven't lost a game yet, Only playing Friendlys but it's a good start

Thank god!

Would be nice if we (those people who just suck & can't make tactics) can begin play the game as fast as possible =)

No problem, I can make my tactic, in fact I'm more or less a football coach real life - But gettin my players to play like I want them to, and fulfill their roles seems impossible for me when it comes to FM Tactics :p

It works even better than fm10 4-1-2-3

I am playing with patch 11.1, using assistant's OI. Teamtalk done by assistant ususally.

feyenoord1.jpg

feyenoord2.jpg

I found that I concede fewer goals when I use OI.

I love this tactic!!!!

Hope it works with the other teams as well!!

to manfred - which tactic you use?

the mr hough original from the first post or another tweaked

original from the first post

Could you be so kind and post your results/thoughts and tactic so far in FM 2011, Mr. Hough ?

hi just wanted to ask something...how comes where you see your teams ratings the players are in a weird order ? like my gk will be bottom of the list...and given no.11 aswelll ?

i just played the FM 2011 with the Mr hough Winger tactic with Lord Sith tweak from this post

ok guys this is a link

http://www.filefront.com/17318460/Mr Hough Winger 10.3A-A (Arsenal, Nov 2009).tac

so far so good use it in my Juventus team.. just look at the screenshoot :D

this tactic still owning.. with pepe & krasic at the wing :D

2010-11-07_233236.jpg

2010-11-07_233201.jpg

Defence is way too weak for smaller teams in 11.1. I played 4 matches and lost... 13 goals.

i play with mainz in german bundesliga pretty succesfully with this tactic, including wins against werder bremen and hsv

i just played the FM 2011 with the Mr hough Winger tactic with Lord Sith tweak from this post

so far so good use it in my Juventus team.. just look at the screenshoot :D

this tactic still owning.. with pepe & krasic at the wing :D

2010-11-07_233236.jpg

2010-11-07_233201.jpg

my feyenoord went bad in 2nd season,

need to try this! thx

hi just wanted to ask something...how comes where you see your teams ratings the players are in a weird order ? like my gk will be bottom of the list...and given no.11 aswelll ?

any help on this issue anyone

i never post on here before but i just want to say this tactic is really good on on 11.1

the first 5 matches are okay until your match preparation is all fluid and max out then you are in on a treat. I am blowing through all the teams on spanish league as málaga ranking in as #1.

any tips on how to protect a lead with this tactic, say 1-0 80th minute, any tips too improve defence

hey guys

I have tried the Mr Hough 4-3-3 witch was updated and tweaked on by Phatmos on the Sortitoutsi forums. This tactic is stong in defence but also scoring alot of goals, especially using the "corner cheat".

I haven't changed to FM11 yet, but I was just wondering of there is a tactic out there witch is similar?