Sports Interactive Community
Mr Hough

Mr Hough Winger 10.3

God it seems like i have been working on this tactic for months, But i have finally come up with something i am happy with or to a certain extent anyway.

I still feel the defence could be better but I’m satisfied that not much can be changed otherwise it will take away from the 2 man attack. If i where to change anything i would move a ST into the Midfield position to give that some extra strength.

I have tested this tactic With Everton and Real Madrid, Everton being the average team with Decent players but there is massive room for improvement, I still managed to win 19 out of 20 games losing only 1

As i said i also tested with Real Madrid as they are the Pinnacle of the Football World and Have incredible players that Suit not only this tactic but also the formation on which i play, I have gone Unbeaten through the season winning over 40 games in a row.

So testing has gone well with 2 very different sides

Here is some screens of the tactic and some results and squads

Evertonafter20games.jpg

Player Requirements

I’m Gonna list the main Attributes needed for each position and also put some optional ones up too that aren’t as important but will help if you can get them.

Keeper – Arial Ability Reflexes Handling One on Ones Agility

Fullbacks – Tackling Heading Marking Determination Positioning Pace

Optional Attributes for Fullbacks – Work Rate Team Work Strength Jumping Stamina

Central Defenders – Tackling Jumping Heading Marking Positioning Pace Concentration

Optional Attributes for Central Defenders – Aggression Anticipation Determination Bravery

Central Midfielders – Tackling First Touch Passing Determination Workrate Team Work Positioning

Optional Attributes for Central Midfielders – Stamina Technique Creativity – Dribbling Creativity Flair Pace Finishing Technique Crossing Off the Ball Pace

Wingers Dribbling Creativity Flair Pace Finishing Technique Crossing Off the Ball Pace

Optional Attributes for Wingers - Agility Composure Heading Jumping

Strikers – Finishing First Touch Dribbling Technique Composure Off The Ball Pace

Optional Attributes for Strikers – Bravery Determination Flair Acceleration

There you are with the Player Requirments a massive list of everything you need to make your team perform.

I haven’t been using OI’s so don’t bother

Use the team talks that you normally use

I have selected just a Standard Pitch size

Use any training that your team is Comformtable with or if there is one you prefer use that.

Download Link. http://www.filefront.com/17311232/Mr Hough Winger 10.3 (Everton, Dec 2009).tac

I am not massivly confident with the smaller teams with this tactic mainly because i haven't tried them with lower teams as yet so if you do try it with a lower league and it don't work be nice about it, People don't Realise how much effort goes into these tactics.

This will proberly be my last tactic on FM10, Thankyou all for using my tactics and i hope you have enjoyed them as much as i have enjoyed making them

In about 20 Minutes i opened this thread so you can have a read though of the Player Requirements tactic instead of just going for the tactic link.

Question.

Does the winger usually Cut inside or Croos ?

Both, there on Normal wideplay so they will do a mixture or cutting inside and hugging the line.

You have one lost,what team you lose?

I Lost to Blackburn 3-1, Crap game where nothing clicked for me

One more question ^^

Does the 2 strikers are Basicly the same role...and trying to do the same thing.

Or like one of them play like target man etc....

Any uses of Target man and main playmaker settings?

One more question ^^

Does the 2 strikers are Basicly the same role...and trying to do the same thing.

Or like one of them play like target man etc....

Any uses of Target man and main playmaker settings?

There both the same

Hey Mr Hough, when you talk about moving one of the strikers to midfield to make it a bit stronger, where in midfield would you move him to?

The AM position?

Regards

Thanks very much, mr hough can only imagine the effort you put in..

jst started unemployed and got the valladolid job so we`l see how it goes

Hey Mr Hough, when you talk about moving one of the strikers to midfield to make it a bit stronger, where in midfield would you move him to?

The AM position?

Regards

Move him into one of the Central MC positions

First game as Everton V Livingston away in Freindly won 9-1 Good start Dave.

Second gane freindly v Inverness Caley Thistle away won 6-0

Third game Freindly v Dundee Utd away won 3-1

Looking good.

21jsryr.jpg

First game :) I'm United btw

Lol Jesus, I know the defence needs work well it's the defence and midfield really but i wanted to release what i had and hopefully someone might be able to improve it

hehe Well 10 CCC is VERY imperssive.

Right now im trying to use this in my second halfs<to slowly get my player used to it,Usually after leading 2-0 3-0 with using kawwe 4-3-3,I usually end up with 4-1 5-0 etc,gonna start use it in the begin of the match will report P:

lol =))) there must by a mistake or something :))) i've played 5 games by now and conceded 0 =)) and i'm arsenal

Lol Jesus, I know the defence needs work well it's the defence and midfield really but i wanted to release what i had and hopefully someone might be able to improve it

Don't worry sir, three of their goals was from personal mistakes from Fabio and Anderson. I swapped them out with Brown and Fellaini for the next game against Villa and won easily 4-0 at home with them having 0 CCC. The attacking power in this tactic is amazing!

Can someone upload the tactic in another server? I am having problems to download it in Filefront. Thanks

I'm gonna try making this in the Wizard Style aswell so there will be both the Classic and Wizard to choose from.

Ok first game with the tactic from the begining to the end.

32 shots

17 on target

7 CCC

Possession 55

Won 5-1

All goals from the strikers (:

** against brighon As Man city,Gonna test this against better team

I wouldn't try it with a smaller team like mainly mid to top teams becuase of the midfield and defence issues i have had.

If you wanna play as a smaller side i'd suggest you use a different tactic

hehe I ment il try it Against a better team than brighon as Man city (me)

Second game Against newcastle

23 Shots

10 on target

5 CCC for me

0 CCC for them

3-0

Other Results,I'm Corinthians..

1285182414-clip-53kb.jpg

i'm so unlucky,dominate the game,my man sent off in 70 and Atlético score more 2 goals.

1285182757-clip-52kb.jpg

1285183434-clip-50kb.jpg

Mr. Hough, the tactic is excellent but does not dominate the game like a 4-1-2-3, 4-2-2-2 with this tactic opponents have many opportunities to score goals.

Translating vando "Mr Hough, the tactic is excelent, but it doesn't dominate the game as the 4-1-2-3 used to. With this tactic against the 4-2-2-2 the opponents have too many CCC."

Oh my god im so waiting for the new match engine at fm 2011.

Look at this

Me (man city) Vs Sevilia

7 Shots At target VS 2 Shots

5 CCC Vs 0 CCC

55 Poss Vs 45 Poss

2-2....

woaw the offensive animation is absolutely amazing. I really love the way the front 4 is moving.

Didn't pay much attention to the defense, but congrats on the offensive part.

wow :))) Totenham 3-2 Real Madrid

I'm Totenham and almost half of my team were on internation duty, this tactic si wicked sick me likee :)

Next 2 games... 3-0 with Stoke in EPL and 5-0 with Sampdoria in UCL

I'm glad you guys are liking the new Tactic, It seems to be mostly positive feedback which is Excellent

Fantastic

This 2 Draws are before i use this tactic,with this tactic

17 Wins

1 Draw

1 Lose.

1285190439-clip-56kb.jpg

All Games with this,My Lose are for Atlético Paranense (4x0)

1285190471-clip-33kb.jpg