By popular request: The "recreate your last goal in MS Paint" thread

They're dragging down a magnificent thread. Petition to have them removed begins here!

I'm sorry, I'll remove mine. That was the best I can do as I have a rather annoying disability in my hands (I was born with few nerve cells in them) that makes them shake uncontrollably all the time. My writing is that of a third grader, and it is nearly impossible for me to draw. I apologize.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a rather annoying disability in my hands (I was born with few nerve cells in them) that makes them shake uncontrollably all the time.

Sorry to hear that, especially as it sounds similar to my gf's hand, though hers was a result of an accident and the nerves were severed in the thumb and index finger :(

Sorry to hear that, especially as it sounds similar to my gf's hand, though hers was a result of an accident and the nerves were severed in the thumb and index finger :(

It's fine. :) Thanks. I hope it isn't too troubling for your GF. I'm sorry to hear that about her.

Great thread, some quality efforts here, thought i'd get involved.

As you will be able to see i spent a lot of time and put much effort into this piece of work.

PS, the GK is at the side of the net because i spent so much time getting the best possible net as i could that by the time i had finished it their was no way i was going to destroy it by putting a goalkeeper in the way blocking the view of my efforts.

http://img141.imageshack.us/i/paintedm.jpg/

I'm sorry, I'll remove mine. That was the best I can do as I have a rather annoying disability in my hands (I was born with few nerve cells in them) that makes them shake uncontrollably all the time. My writing is that of a third grader, and it is nearly impossible for me to draw. I apologize.

Mate, noone cares if it turns out crap - its the thought behind it that will make everyone smile. Go for it anyway :)

Being something of a minimalist....

____________........................

|.........../....O|........................

|.......>--@ /..|........................

|...........\../...|______________

............../.............................

............./.............................

........O../...............................

.......-|-/.................................

........|\..................................

.............O.............................

............\|/.............................

.............|.............O...............

............/.\...........\|/..............

............................|...............

.........................../.\.............

This is Junior Hoilett scoring against Petr Cech in my West Ham side's narrow 2-1 defeat to Chelsea in the FA cup Semi-Final. In the fore and middle ground can be seen Jordi Gomez and Mark Noble celebrating wildly. Note the sense of movement captured by the artist, as well as the anguish in the 'despairing dive' made by the beaten goalkeeper. Breathtaking stuff, as I am sure you will agree...

The dots are rain. It was raining.

If any West Ham fans would like this image as a special commemorative print, my rates are very reasonable.

• 1 month later...

Haha ^^ that's brilliant, was thinking about this thread only an hour ago, was thinking how someone should do a similar thread but editing the new backgrounds FM11 has, add a deck chair to the beach, or a milk float in the street and so on.

The detail in this picture is directly proportional to both the lack of quality of the goal, and the lack of importance of the match.

ezehog.png

I think it's perfectly clear what's happening. A pre-season friendly between Middlesbrough and Villareal, it's the final minute of the game with it locked at 0-0. Young hotshot Victor Ezeh gets half a chance, it takes a wicked deflection off the Villareal defender (we'll call him Fabricio since I've given him a Coloccini style barnet), and leaves the keeper for dead. The attempt by Ezeh must've been especially poor as it is given as an own goal. I am 'delighted' to take a boring 1-0 win in a meaningless game.

There were some other players in the box, but since that took me an hour, I refuse to draw them in.

Shaun Wright Phillips nods in a 99th minute winner in the final league game of the season unmarked at the back post, to help Man City clinch 4th Spot, ahead of Spurs on goal difference following a 2-0 win. Gomes threw Ledley Kings 98th minute backpass into th back of the net for the first.

And he only needed one phonebook? Wow... :D

unledej.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My centre mid scoring a 25 yard screamer in a 4-0 win against liverpool. I think i've managed to recreate the atmosphere of my stadium really well, whilst the detail on the players face allows you to know exactly how he feels as the goal goes in.

As you can see Boston United have made it to the premiership, and as such are sponsored by large global companies such a Birds Eye.

• 3 months later...

Archived