Football Manager 2011 release date

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No doubt there will be! But why start testing it before the game has hit the shops when you can have another couple of weeks to work on it

Because the game has gone Gold today. And they start to test the patch.

I'm afraid I don't know the answer whythey won't release the DEMO earlier. I was told that Miles said on podcast that the DEMO will be put two weeks before release date.

Well, i just listened to the first 5 minutes or so of the podcast (the part that actually had FM news ;-), and it was said that a release candidate had been submitted to Sega and basically they hope for it to be done and dusted this weekend.

From that, if all goes well I'm gonna predict the demo will be out a bit early, possibly next Friday I reckon...or Monday the 18th at the latest.

Miles just said in the podcast they have just finished a release candidate, which makes it really impossible that the game went gold.

That was the latest Build I believe. And today the game is Gold.

Well, i just listened to the first 5 minutes or so of the podcast (the part that actually had FM news ;-), and it was said that a release candidate had been submitted to Sega and basically they hope for it to be done and dusted this weekend.

From that, if all goes well I'm gonna predict the demo will be out a bit early, possibly next Friday I reckon...or Monday the 18th at the latest.

I'll go for the Sunday With a special feature in the Sunday Mirror

I feel some of you guys are going to be dissapointed. I really don't know what can be clearer. The demo will be released around two weeks before the 5th of November - that is the only concrete evidence that SI have commented. It seems most people know more than Miles - or they think they do!!!! :D:p

remember that the podcast was recorder yesterday...today, the situation could be different :)

Well the game has gone gold which means the demo well be released pretty soon. Also the trailer is already out, maybe that's a sign.

last year the trailer was a day before the demo, if i remember well.

p.s. play.com has changed the release date 1 week before, so on 29th october.

• SI Staff

I did NOT say it could be gold at the weekend. I said that we might have a gold candidate master by the weekend that we're happy with. If we do have (and we don't at the moment, otherwise I'd still be in the pub at the PC Zone wake, rather than back at SI Towers), then it's normally 10-12 days until the game is officially gold after that point.

The demo, as has been stated, will be a couple of weeks before the release date of November 5th. Anyone expecting it earlier than that is going to be disappointed, as will anyone who expects the game to magically come out a week earlier.

Even if it's ready i don't think the Demo will be out over the weekend, and SI don't seem to like releasing stuff at the begining of a week, more at the end of a week.

They usually release stuff on a Thrusday or Friday, and maybe sometimes on a Wednesday.

So if i was to take a guess, i'd say the Demo maybe out next Thrusday? :D

Archived