Classic Tactics,Touchline Shouts, and Individual Player Instructions

Here's my first suggestion.

I think it would be great if we could use Touchline Shouts while using a classic tactical setup.

At the end of the day all the shouts do is move the different notches on each bar by a certain amount each time.

For example: If you use 'play wider', it will always increase your width by the same amount relative to your strategy. Right?

Wouldn't it be possible to have the shouts affect your tactic as if you used the tactics creator?

I know that some people tick the box next to certain things in their tactics so that they can customize them and not have the shouts affect them. But if they made it so that you could use shouts with classic tactics, they could add another box next to each aspect on the instructions page so that you could tick the instructions you don't want to have affected by the shouts.

My other suggestion regards player instructions.

I want us to be able to give a player specific instructions and have them stick with him no matter if I have him switch positions. Currently we are unable to do so and I find it frustrating.

Example: If I have Rooney and Berbatov.....and I want to give Rooney max closing down and a lower mentality than berbatov. Now if I do this, I can't have them switching positions because the the instructions stick to the player positions and not to the players themselves. At the same time I can't have Berbatov going back for corners because if I have him switch positions Rooney, then Rooney will go back and that.....could cost me a goal.

I'm just saying....we should be able to instruct a player and he should stick to those instructions no matter how many times I have him swap positions.

I'm not talking about swapping a LB and an FC......but I am talking about players in positions closer together i.e. FC and FC or FC and AML/R.

What do you think?

Here's my first suggestion.

I think it would be great if we could use Touchline Shouts while using a classic tactical setup.

At the end of the day all the shouts do is move the different notches on each bar by a certain amount each time.

For example: If you use 'play wider', it will always increase your width by the same amount relative to your strategy. Right?

Wouldn't it be possible to have the shouts affect your tactic as if you used the tactics creator?

I know that some people tick the box next to certain things in their tactics so that they can customize them and not have the shouts affect them. But if they made it so that you could use shouts with classic tactics, they could add another box next to each aspect on the instructions page so that you could tick the instructions you don't want to have affected by the shouts.

My other suggestion regards player instructions.

I want us to be able to give a player specific instructions and have them stick with him no matter if I have him switch positions. Currently we are unable to do so and I find it frustrating.

Example: If I have Rooney and Berbatov.....and I want to give Rooney max closing down and a lower mentality than berbatov. Now if I do this, I can't have them switching positions because the the instructions stick to the player positions and not to the players themselves. At the same time I can't have Berbatov going back for corners because if I have him switch positions Rooney, then Rooney will go back and that.....could cost me a goal.

I'm just saying....we should be able to instruct a player and he should stick to those instructions no matter how many times I have him swap positions.

I'm not talking about swapping a LB and an FC......but I am talking about players in positions closer together i.e. FC and FC or FC and AML/R.

What do you think?

I would really like the idea of player instructions sticking with him no matter where we place him. Permanent player instructions would be also welcomed by me. :thup:

P.S. http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/150330-Suggestion-Can-we-please-have-a-quot-permanent-quot-individual-player-instruction-screen?highlight=permanent+player+instructions

I like your idea about player instructions.

When I'm playing with Napoli I always have my MR Maggio set to "challenge keeper" on corners. But if I change Maggio's position to DR then I also have to change his corner instruction to "challenge keeper" and give whoever took over the MR position a new instruction. Very tiresome.

A separate window where you give corner instructions based on who the player is, and not on what position he is set to, would save me alot of work.

I'm sure when real life managers send out their team then most players instructions for corners stick to them regardless where they are playing. For example, Dirk Kuyt under Rafa Benitez was always instructed to "challenge keeper", regardless if he was playing ST or AMR.

Archived