433: The Real Invincibles! (3 seasons unbeaten and counting...)

What do you think of the tactic?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the tactic?

• Good results - Good Football
    • Bad results - Good Football
    • Good results - Poor Football
    • Bad results - Poor Football

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm flattered and surprise people are still even looking at this tactic.

To be honest, I have no idea what the situation is with this tactic and FM11. I have no idea what the issue is with defense. I have not got the demo, nor will I be getting FM11 until February, so I will not be able to address any of the issues.

Every FM, in fact, every patch, brings about some changes to the ME so previous tactics need to be tweaked and adapt to be able to work. I'm sorry to say that I will be leaving this tactic as it is, for FM10.

When I get my hands on FM11, I will play my game as usual, and if I create a tactic worth sharing, I will share it, as I've done here. I will most definitely be developing a very similar tactic, since my the 4-3-3 is still the tactic I want to be using in FM11.

Have fun playing FM11, and hopefully I will be able to contribute to the community another decent tactic.

Cheers.

great OP Kawee, i'm created a similar tactic using SFraser's theories thou my wingers are played narrow and using strikers at that position (Jovetic & Neymar exp.). they cut inside and selfishly score for themselves alot :p and the often cut back pass at the byline for the lone striker to tap or tackle in (3D match seems to look like that), best used against slower defenses. that could be an option you could try, and also to let loose the fullbacks for an all out attack!

Anyway you can tweak it so there are people on the posts at corners or at least someone on the line? I don't like ****ing with other people's tactics, i love doing it with mine but that's because i know how the intricasies of them work and i don't want to accidentaly remove a vital component that look innocent enough...

Anyway you can tweak it so there are people on the posts at corners or at least someone on the line? I don't like ****ing with other people's tactics, i love doing it with mine but that's because i know how the intricasies of them work and i don't want to accidentaly remove a vital component that look innocent enough...

It's Set-piece settings, do whatever you want with it LOL. I said since the beginning that my set-piece setting is not amazing or anything.

I'm going to give this a go in FM11 as Swansea (4 seasons in, been to the promised land and back). I have the players I know are good enough to WIN the league but missed out on the play-offs last season. I've been playing 4-4-2 as my attempts using a basic 4-5-1 with wingers didn't work. I know these players are far from world class, but they have most of the required strengths, just a bit lower in standard. I've never really gone in depth with tactics, but I think I need to after my last season. Media, bookies and my own assistant agree we're gonna be challenging for the title and yet we came 11th.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Kawee!

I am still playing fm10 with your tactic and I am amazed. I was managing the polish Wisla Kraków for 11 seasons, of course 11 consecutive league titles and 2 Champions League finals, both won! So...like...guuh...of course I built a strong team, doing spectacular transfers, but all thanx to your great tactic. I hope that u will create something unordinary for the new Fm as well, till that moment I am not even touching the new version ;) Cheers Davva

• 1 month later...

im using this tactic on fm11 and it hasnt let me down so far.......dominated the spanish division for about 10 years with it. started a new game with arsenal won league first season, then third and theh latest season i won that and the fa cup.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
The file cannot be imported why?
are you trying to use it on fm12?, if thats the case you will need to import it to fm11 save the tactic on fm11 and then add it to your fm12 folder

fm tactics have only been backwards compatible for one version of the game for as far back as I can recall

Has anyone got an link to the orginal tactic on this thread please?
the links in the op seams to still work? it could be that you have the same problem as the poster above?

if the both op links are dead I can reupload it, and if some of you dont have fm11 and want to use this tactic on fm12 I could do the save and move thingy whenever I have a reason to restart fm (that might take some time since I'm on a good run of form right now :p)

http://www.mediafire.com/?p7p956w1syzmhi0

here's the re-upload, hopefully there will not be any problems to use it on fm12, I decided to take the liberty to add my own corner defense (since this bit have changed a fair bit since fm10).....will the tactic work on fm12? im not sure, I have not tried it and it was not made for the current ME, but it was pretty decent back in the day

• 4 weeks later...
http://www.mediafire.com/?p7p956w1syzmhi0

here's the re-upload, hopefully there will not be any problems to use it on fm12, I decided to take the liberty to add my own corner defense (since this bit have changed a fair bit since fm10).....will the tactic work on fm12? im not sure, I have not tried it and it was not made for the current ME, but it was pretty decent back in the day

The tactic works in FM12!

Archived