Loan move gone wrong...?

Hey guys,

Got a good save going with Arsenal.

In the year 2012-2013 I loaned out one of my players (Hatem Ben Arfa) to Deportivo.

It's into the next season and he's yet to return. I tried seeing his loan contract but it isn't on his contract screen where it should be like everyone elses. Also, his value is now £0, and I want to sell him, but can't because he's at Deportivo, not to mention i'm still paying £39,500 p/w of his wages still.

Anyone know how to fix it? Or do I sit his contract out for three years?

Cheers.

If Deportivo are in a playable league you could always add a 2nd manager, select Deportivo to manage with him and sell the player back to Arsenal for £0 and then retire that manager. Other than that I'm not sure how to fix the problem.

Edit. Just realised you can't pick and choose who you sell players to in FM! So that probably won't work :(

If Deportivo are in a playable league you could always add a 2nd manager, select Deportivo to manage with him and sell the player back to Arsenal for £0 and then retire that manager. Other than that I'm not sure how to fix the problem.

Edit. Just realised you can't pick and choose who you sell players to in FM! So that probably won't work :(

I think it would work actually. I've done something similar in the past when I am bored and want to cheat. Playing as Man U suppose I want to buy David Villa from Valencia and they understandably wont sell their prized asset. To get around this I add another manger then select spain as the nation and then valencia as the club. I then change managers back to Man U and then put in a bid of 0 which irl Valencia would never accept in a million years. Once I get back to being manager of Valencia I get a message with the bid whichI accept. I then offer him a contract with a large signing on fee and plenty of money for appearances and goals and 9 times out of 10 he accepts and becomes a Man U player.

it actually wasnt edgar555 as i had the same problem last week on 10.3. Noone was quite sure how to fix it j_da_best, i sent ustari on loan to sampdoria and he is complaining that i am not picking him despite him not neing at my club at the moment, his value also dropped to 500k from 7.2 mil his contract screen reads as if he has never moved, but like you he is greyed out in my squad screen etc.

overall mate i dont think anyone is quite sure how to fix it and with 11 around the corner it wont be patched out now.

You can if you reject all the other clubs bids and just accept Arsenals. Thats assuming the player will want to go back and accept the contract. Other than that you could always use FMRTE

just played some more of the network game with a mate (the game where it happened to me) and he got injured for 8 months with a cuciate and sampdoria sent him back so that fixed it for me, not sure how else to fix it if dont have the league he is in as playable

oh thats nice of them :rolleyes:

They keep your player for longer than they should have and then send im back when he's out for most of the season. Gotta love the AI :p

Hey guys,

Got a good save going with Arsenal.

In the year 2012-2013 I loaned out one of my players (Hatem Ben Arfa) to Deportivo.

It's into the next season and he's yet to return. I tried seeing his loan contract but it isn't on his contract screen where it should be like everyone elses. Also, his value is now £0, and I want to sell him, but can't because he's at Deportivo, not to mention i'm still paying £39,500 p/w of his wages still.

Anyone know how to fix it? Or do I sit his contract out for three years?

Cheers.

He wants a move to Newcastle and you won't let him so he's gone on strike...

This problem was fixed with patch 2 or 3.

Unfortunately no. SI has not been able to solve his problem as it's been an impossible bug to recreate for them so far.

Archived