Transfer listed Players - are man city insane?

In my second season with liverpool i checked the transfer list out of curiosity and saw robinho listed for 11.25 million. I got him on 110,000 p/w and strangely there was no competition for his signature even at such a low price. Him and torres up front are amazing! Has anyone else got a player of that standard for a knockdown price before or is this a very rare thing and ive just been lucky?

He was probably unsettled and requested a transfer so that's why he was listed for such a small price. As for the intrest in him I'd thought there would maybe be some bigger clubs but it looks like they have been put of by his high wage.

He was probably unsettled and requested a transfer so that's why he was listed for such a small price. As for the intrest in him I'd thought there would maybe be some bigger clubs but it looks like they have been put of by his high wage.

No mate he always nearly gets transfer listed 2nd season patch 3.

he's still at man city in season 5 for me.

regardless though, just because the wage is high that doesn't mean there shouldn't be visible interest from multiple clubs for him. clubs who want players dont just dismiss a plyaer because his current wages are high. they like to think they can negotiate get the player for a little less, see whether the lure if their club will entice the player to drop their demands.

In all of my games he always gets listed in the second season (patch 3). No one bid for him though due to his high wage demand - You can try and negotiate with him but he doesn't accept anything under the £100,000 mark - so many clubs are unwilling to splash out the £10m+ price tag and £100,000 per week + bonus and signing on fee!

Edin Dzeko usually goes on there 2nd season by requesting a transfer, i remember having a look on there once and there he was going for £10m

I also saw Hernanes (sp?) on the transfer list aswell, after signing for City in the first season for £15m he was available for £7m the year after!

Archived