'Official' Football Manager 2011 Boxed Version Purchasing and Delivery Discussion

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ordered mine from amazon.co.uk, price € 30,75. No shipping cost from uk to holland, so thats almost €20,- cheaper than the dutch retail (and Steam download-) price of €49,95.

Only catch was that I didn't see they don't ship it until november 4th (when using the free shipping option, which I did). Estimated date on my doormat around the 10th or 12th. So a week of agony for my €20,- "profit". I think I can handle that short delay..

Someone I know has the game legally, lucky people :(

I pre-ordered with ShopTo.net, hoping it comes early, it normally does for my friends, but not me :(

What shop did they buy it from? If they really have it legally, then the retailer has released the game early, which they're not allowed to do.

What shop did they buy it from? If they really have it legally, then the retailer has released the game early, which they're not allowed to do.

Some shops in Belgium were selling on Friday (I think they 'forgot' about the release date not being 29/10)

Haven't seen any copies yet myself (tried 2 shops). Today is bank holiday; I'll try my luck tomorrow! :D

All of my shopto purchases have come on a thursday or friday. Keep an eye out on wednesday for movement on the site, if they have it in stock on wednesday you'll probably have it on thursday. That's what I'm hoping for, so bored at the moment. Then FM, Fa cup and Black Ops all in the space of 4 days :D

I've no idea what shop it was. He said that he knows someone who works in a shop that sells it. Something like that.

Ok, so now we're approaching that coveted time of the year when people receive their 'dispatched' emails from their pre-order companies. Who's going to be first?

ShopTo.net are apparently dispatching tomorrow (November 2nd). Thats what I was told on the phone today

I still haven't pre ordered as I'm going on holiday next Wednesday but I really want it before I go yet I keep putting off pre ordering but at this rate I'll end up paying £29.99 on Tuesday rather than saving a HUGE~! (¬_¬) £5

I ordered mine from ShopTo.

If as usual with ShopTo it comes early I'll have a look around after installing and have a good think as to whom I want to start with then come Friday patch the game and then start for real.

In the meantime I'll carry on with Fallout New Vegas.

Pre-ordered from Amazon, £28 for game and delivery on release day. Thought it was the safest option...

Good luck with that. Amazon is horrible. I paid for express shipping for a game earlier this year and the game came 5 days after release.

I've ordered from Amazon. I'd rather go with a company I trust to deliver on time, than risk it with another company for a few quid less or some crappy gift. And in the past I have got pre-ordered games before the release date with Amazon, which is always a nice surprise!

If they dispatch tomorrow they should arrive on wednesday. I would be surprise if they do dispatch tomorrow, but someone said they will. I would usually expect a thursday or friday arrival.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/221283-Official-Football-Manager-2011-Boxed-Version-Purchasing-and-Delivery-Discussion?p=6051636#post6051636

That is the delivery discussion thread (last post)

Well I ordered fifa 11 from them and they shipped tuesday and I got it wednesday and officially it came out on the friday so Im thinking it will come wednesday or thursday, doesn't make much difference because Theirs no patch out til friday.

I ordered mine from ShopTo.

If as usual with ShopTo it comes early I'll have a look around after installing and have a good think as to whom I want to start with then come Friday patch the game and then start for real.

In the meantime I'll carry on with Fallout New Vegas.

Good plan mate :thup:

I'm a bit miffed about ordering on Amazon (sold via third party Express Games).

The delivery estimate is next week! Should have just got of my arse on Friday morning.......

I ordered mine through amazon itself, never order via a thirday party on amazon.

Archived