Football Manager 2011 official announcement

You can already do this. Its called the EDITOR which they provide with the game. Or you can use FMRTE

Yes i tried this with both many times with the editor and with FMRTE and if you set someone to almost all 20s with it after a while his stats drop back to as they should be and yes when i edited stats i changed his CA aswell, i tried putting ROONEY 200 CA and 200 PA with almost all 20s but not them all but his stats dropped to mostly 17s i want it to stay 20s that is why im asking Miles if they can make this possible

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes i tried this with both many times with the editor and with FMRTE and if you set someone to almost all 20s with it after a while his stats drop back to as they should be and yes when i edited stats i changed his CA aswell, i tried putting ROONEY 200 CA and 200 PA with almost all 20s but not them all but his stats dropped to mostly 17s i want it to stay 20s that is why im asking Miles if they can make this possible

I did it with FMRTE using the preset buttons on the right hand side. I think the highest you can choose it Legend. That put all the players stats on 20 and they stayed that was for the 3 seasons I was playing.

I did it with FMRTE using the preset buttons on the right hand side. I think the highest you can choose it Legend. That put all the players stats on 20 and they stayed that was for the 3 seasons I was playing.

Thats very strange StevoRobbo because i done exactly the same as that aswell and my stats dropped after a few months, tell me what CA you had and what stats you had for this to work as i done it with clicking Legend button , but stats dropped after about 2 months and the i tried it again by doing stats manually and making him 200 CA but stats still dropped so how did you get this to work

Thats very strange StevoRobbo because i done exactly the same as that aswell and my stats dropped after a few months, tell me what CA you had and what stats you had for this to work as i done it with clicking Legend button , but stats dropped after about 2 months and the i tried it again by doing stats manually and making him 200 CA but stats still dropped so how did you get this to work

I made a player in the Official Editor with a -10 PA then used FMRTE legend button when the game was loaded to give all stats 20.

I made a player in the Official Editor with a -10 PA then used FMRTE legend button when the game was loaded to give all stats 20.

Just done what you said mate, then ive went on holiday for 3 months then come back checked stats and theve all dropped down to 15s when they started as 20s, how can i make sure they all stay 20s?

Just done what you said mate, then ive went on holiday for 3 months then come back checked stats and theve all dropped down to 15s when they started as 20s, how can i make sure they all stay 20s?

By constantly changing them again. The adjustment will happen every 4 weeks or so if I remember correctly.

By constantly changing them again. The adjustment will happen every 4 weeks or so if I remember correctly.

Oh so you cant keep him all 20s for 3 whole seasons like StevoRobbo said then? .................. your saying we have to change it every 4 weeks

Oh so you cant keep him all 20s for 3 whole seasons like StevoRobbo said then? .................. your saying we have to change it every 4 weeks

Well I was playing as Man Utd. Obviously with all top coaches, tutoring and so on so I dont really know what happened there.

Not to break away from the editing abilities and stat limits but...

Will agents offer their players to clubs (ie, Agent A represents Player B, who plays for Club C. Agent A offers Player B to Clubs with a higher reputation than Club C, to get their player and themselves more money) or will we find out more about agents and their roles later down the road?

So far, good news for new manager :)

The only thing is missing is an explanation to the online mode at FM.

So many versions, and an important thing is still to say is the match engine / tactics diferences between offline and online. Playing a full season with friends, etc etc, a fantabulastic offline tactic twists to trash using in online mode. And it was never explained why !!

Its because Rooney is good with both feet, its impossible to have all 20's if a player can use both feet. Make him right or left only and you'll see 20's across the board like you want

Is the 'Show The Real Career Stats' in? Or was it rejected? :(

It's not a case of whether it's an insurmountable problem or not - it's one of the way that it is displayed on the vast majority of websites, stats books, and even the clubs own websites. They split the stats up. So do we.

Tell you what though, I'll ask for it to be brought up as a question in our next round of usability studies and see what people think the stat is there (it's a good breadth of people, some FM fans, some football fans).

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/139147-FM10-Please-show-the-real-career-stats.

I see the away fans are behind the goal at the right side of the stadium on one of the video highlights, and on another highlight they are in the corner behind the left side of the goal.

Does this mean that on FM11 the away fans will be in different stands at different stadiums like real life? As on FM10 they are always to the left in the stand behind the goal.

Thank you SI for this 1080p video, which not only finally put a face and voice to the ever present Miles, but also showed some ingame glimpses that far exceeded the small screenshots on the official website.

While I still enjoy playing FM2010 right now, this announcement has really lit the fire for the upcoming game! Dynamic league reputation, a re-vamped contract system, a much more in-depth board meeting, more interaction with your players and more features like training and match preparation ... guys, you've outdone yourselves if you can release the game without too many bugs. Speaking for myself, the game is a definite buy!

I do have a few questions about the agents though: do they work like their real life counterparts where they're in most cases part of a larger agency company and thus part of a network and a whole pool of professional atlethes that have signed with them? Or are they singular persons whose only connection to the game is the player they represent? Furthermore, can the player interact with agents beyond the current contract talks? Will the agents profile be viewable or is he like the chairman and other board members merely an unclickable name in the game? And one last question: will agents, representing their clients, take initiative and contact the club first or will they only react to the player's actions?

On the topic of dynamic league reputations: are there upper and lower limits in the game and how will a nation's top league on the way down influence it's lower leagues? From what I remember, there was a huge disparity between the European top league in England and the lowest one in Wales. While I'm sure that Wales will never reach England, the difference between Austria/Switzerland and France was only 4 rep points on a scale of 1-20. Can that much be done?

I'm looking forward to more announcements further down the line. Thanks again Miles for this great first impression!

So some countries TV and prize money won't move up or down. Can we use the editor so other country leagues will not be affected by money changes, ie. will this feature be available to turn on and off in the editor?

SPONSORSHIP $ and GATE REVENUES should go up as these leagues get better also, not just the TV and prize money.

All these news are excellent Miles, the footage looks brilliant with new 3D animations. But regardless of the Dynamic reputation I can already see that prize money will unbalance the saves on the long run.

Just to think that in say 2020 I just won the first league with players like Messi, Fabregas, Rooney (equivalent talent by that time) and get a 50,000 euros check for doing so.

Now I refer to Romania where I will enjoy finally making the league better then all Europe's finest. :D

I know that in England there is 20 million or so, and every team gets a huge amount of money from there final league position, but just think about it you finally build a club to Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool stature with a wage bill of 70+ million and you get the same prize money within your league. Only European cup prize money will get you out from trouble?

I play FM series 6 years. And have been amateur football player many years. I suggest that in new FM 2011 you improve tactic mode. Real football trainers define their tactics with ball and without... Example I want that my players without ball are all behind ball in formation 4-5-1. And When i have the ball i want tactic 2-1-3-4... in manager 2010 that isn't possible...and in fm 2010 they are lots of bugs. Please correct that in new game. If you don't have test players i volunteer for free. Because i think that this game will be the best game in world with real coach experience. I hate in game that My player Torres misses lots of chances and opponent player with very low rating scores very easy. And opponent goalkeeper are excellent and my which is very very good is not... i aware that sometimes is that possible but not in that measure... AND FIND REAL TRAINERS OR FOOTBALL PLAYERS AND TEST THE GAME BEFORE YOU RELEASED HER....PLAY COUPLE OF YEARS(in manager) TO SEE IF THERE ANY BUGS. They are many things that you can add to new fm...like pick a sponsor, pricing tickets and so on. And why I cant do something with money i earned as manager (buy a house, car, give money to club, buy player)

To clarify an earlier Post, the match engine action looks wonderful as do the new "features" but I seriously have to ask a few questions (hopefully for consideration in the coming weeks):

*There is no mention of the competitions editor (a feature which as I predicted drew mass acclaim pre-game realease but has hardly had a mention since). Was this a 5 min wonder or is it retained or in anyway modified for FM2011?

*The nature of the highlights shown are a bit samey (one on ones very frequent). I hope that is an editorial imbalance rather than truely representative.

*Floodlit games WITH weather effects eg rain - has that been possible this year?

*The awful out of memory issues & 3d action freezeframing: This spoiled FM2010 for me. I have a decent spec PC (up to the min spec for the product) but patched up to 10.02 it still made 3d unwatchable/crash vulnerable. There is no point SI adding more Polish to the highlights if it still doesnt work properly so I hope SI have really taken that on board this year. Telling us to update our drivers was not good enough - it was sound advice but in my case it didnt solve the problem. If 10.3 was the magic fix-all patch I apologise but I had learnt to live with 10.2 in 2d classic mode and did not want to patch yet again & inbalance the save game I was playing ("save game compatible" is not always a total trueism!) - so 10.3 effects are still a mystery to me. Many may say that the first 2 patches should have been sufficient to sort the problem anyway!!!!

The new stadia + goal netting look awesome.Am really hoping FM2011 delivers all its promises.

love it looking forward!!!!

always advocated/asked for training to be on the lines of what has been done.....SUPER WORK!!

thats all I need now is for the Ozil (showing up in the first team squad on the official Utd website to be true) and what agreat day

Great news on the info, and the game looks great.

Although the 3d looks great, i mainly play on a low-spec laptop. FM 2010 worked fine except the 3d.

I'm not sure if its been asked, but is the 2d classic going to still be in FM2011 ?!

Hi everyone.

What I saw in 3D mood there's no shout out instruction available. Is the instruction have move out? I hope it still available for FM2011 because I love play in 3D mood.

I'm from Malaysia (south east asia ) and all my friends are excited with the latest news about FM2011. Anyway all of you guys from SI have done a very good job.:thup:

I am really happy to see that in FM2011 there will be an improvement of trainings and tactics and that these two aspects are somehow linked between each other, it is something that I proposed in the wishlist and I am really happy to find it in the game.

I think that also the presence of football agents is a feature that will bring the game more close to realism, in particular it will be cool that everyone of these agents has his own personality and to have the possibility to create new agents with the editor.

My question to SI Games is: which will be the new features present in the editor? There will be the possibility to edit existing competitions and to create international competitions?

If the reputation of a league goes up, attracting the best players, but the tv/prize money doesn't will it result in clubs eventually going broke because of lacking the revenue streams to pay for the high wages/transfer fees etc?

Maybe something else could be done in the game for top league clubs to compensate i.e you could have pre season tours to the far east/middle east/america etc paying much much more for the most renowned clubs, money from commercial sales (shirt sales) advertising etc?

Please note - discussions that aren't about what was announced today, or questions about things that haven't been announced today, will be completely ignored, so it's pointless posting them. Thank you for your understanding.

I can keep a secret ;)

Or, I can also wait to see what other surprises you have for us. :thup:

One question though, that I hope can be answered allready. Will FM11 be more compatible to Windows 7 64 bit, as it was with FM10?

Anyways, thanks Miles and the rest of SI for the great game you give us each year.

I can keep a secret ;)

Or, I can also wait to see what other surprises you have for us. :thup:

I'm sure it will be Jorgen....................hope the editor is more user friendly this time(how did you get on with the pre season tournament mine went very well for about 6 seasons then for some reason a fixture was showing up during the season,,,strange??)

looking forward to fm11

If the reputation of a league goes up, attracting the best players, but the tv/prize money doesn't will it result in clubs eventually going broke because of lacking the revenue streams to pay for the high wages/transfer fees etc?

I'm wondering if re-creating leagues with this problem may be possible in the editor? I have very little experience with the editor so I have no idea and it would probably be a big-ish job.

Hi everyone.

What I saw in 3D mood there's no shout out instruction available. Is the instruction have move out? I hope it still available for FM2011 because I love play in 3D mood.

I'm from Malaysia (south east asia ) and all my friends are excited with the latest news about FM2011. Anyway all of you guys from SI have done a very good job.:thup:

maybe it's because are highlights

Of course you realise that this has ruined FM 2010.

Not sure about the negotiations thing. It's not something that interests me in the game so it could a) make it interesting or b) emphasise something I don't like.

I would love player/board interactions to be more complicated.

Training more intuitive? Woo hoo!

Sounds promising. DLR alone is enough if done properly to convince me!

I wonder if there will be any real-world managers who often happen to be relatives of the players. Or if they will actually be the players' parents if they are U18

Really happy to see the training module has been changed and I hope it adds a more depth to the game.

Having played since cm 96, I stopped playing after fm 2009 as I didn't like the training aspect of the game as personally it was far to linear, restricting and didn't offer the depth to the game it should do.

So, really hope the new training module is a drastic change and look forward to trying the demo.

Great new features. I like that agent stuff and dynamic league reputation, as in past, winning Champions League with team from small country dont help that league gets bigger reputation and bigger names signed by other clubs.

And also, want to ask something:

IS THERE ANY NEW FEATURE IN COMPETITION EDITOR, LIKE INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIONS, CREATING INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIONS FROM SCRATCH, RE-ARRANGING CURRENT ONES, or there wont be any new feature?

OK - have just had some, although it's less than conclusive! In some leagues, it will go up (or down). In others, legal reasons mean it has to be fixed, so those won't move. Bloody lawyers.... Can't even say which leagues it applies to either for the same lawyery reason.

Awesome news, like other ppl has already read dynamic league rep without prize money/tv money going up/down is sort of pointless (not completely but almost).

Anyways some leagues will have locked levels when it comes to the money parts. If i were to recreate my own league-system (like you introduced in fm10) would the prize/tv money go up down in that new league i created ?

I'd like to ask a very important question since it's the basis of the game:

The offside rule must be as in real life.In today's game,when the ball is getting forward and my player is in an offside position but never touches the ball,the refferre calls for an offside and it's wrong.

The new offside rule says that only when the offside player actually touches the ball,then the reffere will call for an offside,and right now when this rule isn't implement well in the game,it has a sort of an unrealistic aspect of the game.

My question is:Has there been any work on the offside rules ? will there be some new tweaks to the offside rule ?

Thanks.

Dynamic league rep adds a whole new dimension to the game, especially for those who play the game for the long-term challenges.

I am really looking forward to making Wales the international hub of world football. :thup:

More to the point, it would be interesting to see if that could happen on the game, and if it were possible to do so (in some way to crack the logic of game so to speak.)

Surely the TV/Prize money issue actually fail safes against this type of thing happening. I can see this more having a beneficial effect in emerging countries like say the BRIC community for example. It would be more interesting to see how well one could make India into a global football power given its vast resources and population. Wales, despite being able to have the dynamic league rep cannot exponentially expand its population overnight therefore it won't really have much an effect on the rest of the league, seeing as most of the other clubs may be able to attract better players but probably can't afford them. The same goes for producing quality regens. You may have the best facilities and team in the land, but utterly pointless if your population is only 320,000 or so.

Either way its all exciting stuff.

Just wondering how the dynamic league reputation will affect leagues created in the editor.

If I create a World League structure, I want the lower leagues to still have a high rep to attract good players, but will it go down because it's classed as a low league?

Or can we turn this off for these sort of things?

Archived