Forbes FM Database

Forbsie

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

I have been using Chris's update - but would like to try the Forbes update for my next game.

Can you please tell me if the Liverpool chairman is 'Looking to leabve the club'?

In Chris's update - although he had Martin Broughton set as the chairman, the status was 'loves the club' and therefore no takeover happens.

Thanks

"A consortium led by Thai businessman Aiyawatt Raksriaksorn has bought Leicester City, the English Championship club announced on Thursday"

Financial details of the deal have not been disclosed but current chairman Milan Mandaric will retain his position at the Championship club and is a stakeholder in the Asia Football Investments consortium.

Raksriaksorn owns Thailand-based duty-free shopping business King Power Group, which last week secured a three-year shirt sponsorship deal with Leicester.

Mario Balotelli is undergoing a medical at Man City and is expected to sign today. Mancini is also expecting Milner transfer to go through over the weekends and Ireland going the other way.

Juan Roman Riquelme rejoins Boca Juniors on 4 years contract.

Forbsie can u do these changes for update tonight.

Jamie Bain of Airdrie United should be a right back and right footed.

Paul Jack is a coach at Airdrie United.

Alan Lawrence is a coach at Airdrie United.

Scott Gibson has signed for Airdrie United.

Some more updates on the Israeli scene (hopefully it will be updated by tonight)

Gil Blumstein - Inverness

Haim Levi - Bnei Sakhnin (New manager instead of Marco Balbul which might join West ham scout team)

John Gregory - SC Ashdod manager

Gaga Chkhetiani - M. Netanya

Newly promoted to 1st league (Premier) : H. Ashkelon & Kiryat Shmona

Relegated from Premier to National: Ahi Nazareth & H. Ra'anana

Promoted to National: Irony Jat Al-Ahly & H. Herzliya

Relegated from National: H. Jerusalem & H. Marmorek

Thanks Forbes :)

Darren, that means you have reacreated the entire EPL rules?

I took it to mean that this is strictly a database file, no nation rules at all.

Ramires is set to sign for Chelsea from Benefica for 17 million pounds, he has cleared his work permit and is now doing some final medical tests.

Tottenham midfielder Ryan Mason, joins Doncaster on 1 month loan.

Hull City have signed Robert Koren on a 2 year deal.

Motherwell signed Spanish striker Esteban Casagolda on a 1 year deal.

Mario Balotelli signs 5 year deal with Man City for undisclosed fee, rumoured to be between 20-25mil

Sky Sports believe its 24M. I think it's awful a lot to spend a player whose attitude is appalling.

I took it to mean that this is strictly a database file, no nation rules at all. [...].

OK, thanks.

Otherwise it could be possible that I can't use it with other league update that are made with nationrules.

Archived