FM WeeGiE Pre-Season Update

MaD_WeeGiE

weegie2.png

background1a.png

Install the file to \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\editor data

Then load your game, select new game and the 10.3 update.. tick the box at bottom for changes.. then make sure WEEGIE is ticked. thats it.

This i know will come as a surprise to most of you but we thought, Willz And I that we would share this Internal Update with you guys just to see if we are still loved eh ;)

I hope you enjoy the update and continue to support this great game.

**Latest Update 1st August**

Ivanshitz is at Mainz on a permanent transfer. Not on loan

Marcelo Mattos is at Botafogo on a permanent transfer

Panathinaikos release Leontiou, Cleyton and Gabriel, Kravaritis

David also sold to Flamengo.

Rukavina sold to Dinamo Zagreb

Nasief Morris and Mantzios move to Anorthosis

All these are Panathinaikos updates :)

Guest roberto922

Right above you...

If this didn't have the added youth I'd download it.

But I thought Foster had said there wasn't gonna be an FM Update from Weegie this year? Wouldn't really consider an internal update by two of the team worthy of being called a Weegie update either, but good luck.

Right above you...

If this didn't have the added youth I'd download it.

But I thought Foster had said there wasn't gonna be an FM Update from Weegie this year? Wouldn't really consider an internal update by two of the team worthy of being called a Weegie update either, but good luck.

It is an internal build as we never planned to release it in 1st place, but others got on board not just myself and willz , anyway we aint forcing you to download it.

This has nothing to do with me, Stevie & Will started FM WeeGiE and i worked with them for about a year and a half before they both decided they didnt want to update anymore and left it to me, i took over after that and ran the update for about two years before i had to give up editing due to work commitments plus i spent more time editing than playing the game. Its not really for me to decide if they want to re-release an update as they started FM WeeGiE, but i have no plans to return this year.

Archived