2010 What If - Challenge Series

What If - Challenge Series 2009

Last year, as Hammy1301, I made the What If series. I came across this again quite recently and saw that it had interest for this year. Now, I dunno if I can post this thread without any challenges itself... but I wanted to see if the interest for these challenges would still be as high as it was. And more importantly, where should we start?

As usual, ideas are always welcome.

(p.s - I know it's July, but still plenty of time before 11 :cool:)

I would definitely be interested in the challenges :)

An idea from last year that would even better with recent transfers: "What if Man City were never taken over by the Sheikhs?"

What if Newcastle weren't relegated?

What if Kaka had moved to Man City?

What if Man Utd were put in administration, and were given a transfer embargo?

Greasy : For that to be done someone would have to recreate the English league, as far as I know.

What if Chelsea never got Abramovich?

That City one sounds amazing, back to that squad and lower expectations, reputations and ofcourse transfer budgets.

Greasy : For that to be done someone would have to recreate the English league, as far as I know.

What if Chelsea never got Abramovich?

That City one sounds amazing, back to that squad and lower expectations, reputations and ofcourse transfer budgets.

Yuk, that makes me sound like a tramp! GCB please?!!!!

It would be a good idea if possible though!

• 2 weeks later...

Sunderland. What if they had never been taken over by the Drumaville consortium, never appointed Roy Keane as manager or Niall Quinn as Chairman, with Bob Murray still at the helm? Still in the CCC (at best) with a squad consisting of the likes of Kelvin Davis, Danny Collins, Tommy Miller, Dean Whitehead, Jon Stead etc. and saddled with £40m of debt.

What if the Premier League introduced a maximum number of foreign players in a matchday squad?

Obviously this would need the user to 'police' themselves and not pick more than say, 5? Or can it be added in the editor? Hmmm.

You could do this without recreating everything. Would just have to re-enter details like prize money, tv money, parachute payments etc. I could do it in 10 minutes on the editor =}.

Archived