Mr Hough 4-1-2-1-2 Tactic 10.3

I know it’s taken me a long time to develop this tactic and hopefully it’s justified in the performances your team will have.

I have been working on this tactic it seems for months i am a perfectionist and i don’t want to release a tactic that i don’t think will bring a degree of success to people.

FORMATION AND PLAYERS SETTINGS

The formation itself is a narrow 4-1-2-1-2 and uses fullbacks to get up the wing and provide width this also helps massively with the attacking side as the Strikers’ stay more central not always but allot more than they have been doing.

The AMC is the main playmaker in the team and he will link up with the midfield and strikers, the strikers are on through balls often and you can really tell this when the AMC bursts into the box late like Paul Scholes Bryan Robson Steven Gerrerd play. He will get quite a few goals for you but it will be the strikers who will bang them in the most.

The central midfielders are on attacking and the will push the opposition back into their own half I would suggest Hard Working Physical players here like a Fellani Veluso Palasios Rodwell type of player, Them types will excel here.

The Midfielders are on mixed passing I had experienced with Short and direct but thought mixed gave me the best results from a team and performance perspective, Also long shots is an advantage, On the settings long shots is set to Rarely but they will have a pop from outside the box so leave it on rarely but about 12-13 stat would be good.

The DM is the Engine of the team and he will act as a sweeper above the defence cutting out chances closing down the opposition, The DM will also provide some nifty passes as well and will look to put the opposition straight on the back foot when he receives the ball.

Central defenders is easy just defend lads do your job that’s it nothing else is required from the apart from trying to stop the opposition from scoring.

Fullbacks as I’ve said will go up and help the attack I think this is a good thing too because if the opposition tries to break and the opposition gets the ball to the wing the fullback is already in an advanced position to try and cut the ball out, Of course the flip side on this is that the opposition will skip past and attack the goal but I’ve honestly seen that happen very rarely so i don’t see it as a major risk.

The strikers will have a field day in the tactic i think technical strikers will be best suited so high flair pace off the ball technique skills will be a massive advantage.

Player Requirements

Keeper – Arial Ability One on Ones Reflexes Agility

Fullbacks – Pace Crossing Tackling Positioning

Central Defenders – Tackling Pace Positioning Heading Marking Determination Concentration

Defensive Midfielder – Tackling Workrate Team Work Marking Positioning Strength

Central Midfielder – Passing First Touch Tackling Team Work Workrate Decisions Off The Ball

Attacking Midfielder – First Touch Creativity Technique Flair Decisions Finishing

Strikers – Finishing Off The Ball Flair Pace Composure

Pitch Size – Small

Touchline Shouts – None

Team Talks – Ask Assistant is he has Motivation Man Management Determination above 15 If not Use what you prefer.

Opposition Instructions – None

Here is the link to the tactic.

http://www.filefront.com/17140119/Mr-Hough-4-1-2-1-2-Tactic-10.3-Everton-Jan-2010.tac/

As always Compliments and Negative feedback is always welcome.

Enjoy Guys.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds great Mr Hough, i'm Bradford in League 1 at the min, your other tactics seemed to work pretty well in L2 as I went through whole season unbeaten in league and got to FA Cup 5th round and the Carling Cup QF. Hopefully I'll have as much success with this one. I'll keep you posted

Dave tactic looks great...

1 question:

When i load it up, it says Primary Playmaker - MC

Primary Target Man - The other MC

Is this correct?

Or should the Playmaker be the AMC?

And Target man one of my strikers?

1 question:

Is this correct?

the way its set up is the way it should be mate.

Mr Hough, the tactic is set to overload. Before i try will this be ok in tough away games against better opposition?

yeah because i have changed the settings, If you where gonna change anything change the Philosophy from Fluid to Balanced, I have had no problems against better sides though really.

1 question:

Is this correct?

ah this i wanted to ask too :)

so..is the left MC really supposed to be the playmaker and the right MC the target man?

cause this sure as hell looks weird but if thats how it should work than ok w/e

just want some clarification on this ^^

ah this i wanted to ask too :)

so..is the left MC really supposed to be the playmaker and the right MC the target man?

cause this sure as hell looks weird but if thats how it should work than ok w/e

just want some clarification on this ^^

Mines not like that. My right mc is the playmaker and my right st is the target man.

How do you create such great tactics? Whats the secret? :p Awesome tactic.

There is no secret it just takes practice testing different settings and seeing how the players react to it.

Patience is a must aswell.

have another question mr h...for the player attribute,is it enough to set it 13 as ur old player filter or we should make it higher

I would suggest you lower it if your a small team so you give your self some more player options or if your a bigger team raise it

Mines not like that. My right mc is the playmaker and my right st is the target man.

really?

when i load tactic up both MC are on playmaker/target man...

and i think hough alrdy said in an earlier post thats how its supposed to be...not sure though...im confused oO

really?

when i load tactic up both MC are on playmaker/target man...

and i think hough alrdy said in an earlier post thats how its supposed to be...not sure though...im confused oO

When i first import the tactic both MC are on playmaker/target man but when i put the players in the correct positions it changes to right mc is the playmaker and my right st is the target man...

When i first import the tactic both MC are on playmaker/target man but when i put the players in the correct positions it changes to right mc is the playmaker and my right st is the target man...

ok weird..when i swap the players onto their correct position i suddenly have my central defender listed as playmaker cause he initially was on mc position when i load up the tactic...

so mr hough, are the MCs playmaker/target man?some insight plz :)

ok weird..when i swap the players onto their correct position i suddenly have my central defender listed as playmaker cause he initially was on mc position when i load up the tactic...

so mr hough, are the MCs playmaker/target man?some insight plz :)

Yeah this clearly isnt right..

no offence but you guys are abit thick.

Load the tactic CLEAR YOUR SQUAD!!!!!!! then select them again.

don't swap players around.

ok chill the f... out(or mb we should ^^)

well sry for the trouble, will do as u said.

edit:

no offence taken, np mate.

edit2:

sooooo...the MCs are on playmaker/target man, mystery solved lol

ok chill the f... out(or mb we should ^^)

well sry for the trouble, will do as u said.

edit:

no offence taken, np mate.

edit2:

sooooo...the MCs are on playmaker/target man, mystery solved lol

No trouble mate

no offence but you guys are abit thick.

Load the tactic CLEAR YOUR SQUAD!!!!!!! then select them again.

don't swap players around.

I know that's the thing to do, but with other tactics I've found that sometimes it just remains blank. I have no idea why lol. It's not always that people are thick :p Though most of the time it is :p

Yes, I always clear the squad before choosing a new tactic, then assign the players.

I have just done this and the tactic positions seem fine to me, both roles are central midfielders and a duty of attack, in fact I have no target man role.

Thank you for the hard work Dave, I'll test the tactic in the new season.

Cheers,

Boony

Hmm first game, Man Utd - Man City 4-2

Despite the win I'm having my doubts, we gave away 4 clear chances AT home...

But I love the fact that the strikers score now!

Thanks!

im inter and i beat sampdoria 4-2 at home but im now on a 15 match winning streak and winning in style quality tactic

i did two friendlies so far(still in pre-season)but what i saw on the field was very impressive.

the MC setup works amazing and i'm very excited to see my team play after they fully adapted to this tactic.

needless to say i've won the two games 5-0 and 6-0, can't wait for new bundesliga season ^^

Archived