England - The Road to 2012 (now featuring Wayne Rooney) but not his touch

jmr

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate how people go on about Hart's inexperience, 95% of his job is to just stop the ball going in the net. It's not like he has to learn how those around him play like you would in central midfield or something.

Whats with the ITV England wankfest? England have been ok, its been more a case of Bulgeria being rubbish tbh.

Gerrard never touched him, he went down to easily *shows replay* he might of just put his hand on him. Erm he pulled him back by his shoulder ffs.

Barry should have been booked for one of the two clumsy tackles, Milner is still not the best at crossing for a winger, although he has improved alot from his Newcastle days. Walcott's pace has caused problems but he's put one decent cross in so far from the right.

Rooney has done alot of picking the ball up in midfield but needs to get forward more too

Someone needs to remind Johnson we are shooting the other way too :D

I really, really, really hate that we have Johnson at right back. I know we're not gifted with them, but come on. He does the odd good thing (always going forward), but his concentration is on a par with Titus Bramble, his passing is sloppy and his positioning is constantly AWOL. The weak link in the team by far.

I really, really, really hate that we have Johnson at right back. I know we're not gifted with them, but come on. He does the odd good thing (always going forward), but his concentration is on a par with Titus Bramble, his passing is sloppy and his positioning is constantly AWOL. The weak link in the team by far.

So who do you play there instead

Garry Neville,

Phill

Tony Hibbert

another defender bites the dust. We are going through defenders quicker than John Terry goes through team mates partners

Summer called. It wants its joke back.

Come on mate....not really the time....

I'm sure he'll hold a minutes silence later.

Archived