England - The Road to 2012 (now featuring Wayne Rooney) but not his touch

jmr

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How is one of the most intelligent men in World Football stupid?

his excuses behind things are, to me, ridiculous.

When he says people had no problems with him when England were winning, he's right. That's because we were winning though. Of course people are going to look for problems with him when we lose. That's because there are problems

When he says people had no problems with him when England were winning, he's right. That's because we were winning though. Of course people are going to look for problems with him when we lose. That's because there are problems

You have answered your own question there, footballers are results orientated and of course they are going to be happier when winning than losing.

Ridiculous argument tbh

The point being that he's not become an automatically awful manager just for losing when he was an awesome manager before hand.

England lost in the WC for a number of reasons including problems that Capello created himself. But he alone should not be blamed and to suggest he's unintelligent is completely insulting.

The point being that he's not become an automatically awful manager just for losing when he was an awesome manager before hand.

England lost in the WC for a number of reasons including problems that Capello created himself. But he alone should not be blamed and to suggest he's unintelligent is completely insulting.

Maybe stupid was the wrong word then. Frustrating is probably more suitable

I f*cking hate international breaks and i f*cking hate England games. They should be f*cking done in the f*cking summer. Honestly, it's absolutely ridiculous the amount of injuries we've got at the moment, absolutely ridiculous. International football can go and f*ck itself right up the f*cking arsehole.

edit: im calming dow now.

I f*cking hate international breaks and i f*cking hate England games. They should be f*cking done in the f*cking summer. Honestly, it's absolutely ridiculous the amount of injuries we've got at the moment, absolutely ridiculous. International football can go and f*ck itself right up the f*cking arsehole.

Got something on your mind?

Who got injured so far?

I would like more international games, not less, by the way, as you can imagine.

oh dear i got an infraction for less than this

unlucky

yeah, slight overreaction there, sorry. Still pretty annoyed though, it's always us. We must be the most injury prone team in the Premiership, every single international break (no exaggeration) one of our players gets injured.

PMLF - Theo :(.

leeds were just as bad in 2000-01 with our injuries we ended up playing about 4-5 youngters in our champions league squad

yeah, slight overreaction there, sorry. Still pretty annoyed though, it's always us. We must be the most injury prone team in the Premiership, every single international break (no exaggeration) one of our players gets injured.

PMLF - Theo :(.

Ah thanks, any idea how bad the injury is?

Archived