Sports Interactive Community
jmr

England - The Road to 2012 (now featuring Wayne Rooney) but not his touch

I'm pretty sure all the good Welsh youngsters are in the full NT anyway?

A lot of them are, which doesn't help.

From FFT:

England XI vs Switzerland: Hart, G. Johnson, Jagielka, Lescott, A. Cole, Walcott, Gerrard, Barry, Milner, Rooney, Defoe

And from Opta:

Everton kept a clean sheet in 5 of the last 8 matches that J.Lescott & P.Jagielka were partnered in defence in the Premier League. Trust

Going with the hope they can rekindle that partnership then. Hart has looked solid in goal so should be good at the back I think.

So same as against Bulgaria with Lescott in for Dawson.

Hope Jags and Lescott continue their great partnership :thup:

It doesn't look like there are any highlights. Guess it'll be down to a 30 second thing on Sky Sports News tomorrow morning:(

How is one of the most intelligent men in World Football stupid?

his excuses behind things are, to me, ridiculous.

When he says people had no problems with him when England were winning, he's right. That's because we were winning though. Of course people are going to look for problems with him when we lose. That's because there are problems

Richard Keys is a massive ****. Redknapp actually talking sense there.

When he says people had no problems with him when England were winning, he's right. That's because we were winning though. Of course people are going to look for problems with him when we lose. That's because there are problems

You have answered your own question there, footballers are results orientated and of course they are going to be happier when winning than losing.

Ridiculous argument tbh

You have answered your own question there, footballers are results orientated and of course they are going to be happier when winning than losing.

Ridiculous argument tbh

Would someone care to translate this?

The point being that he's not become an automatically awful manager just for losing when he was an awesome manager before hand.

England lost in the WC for a number of reasons including problems that Capello created himself. But he alone should not be blamed and to suggest he's unintelligent is completely insulting.

The point being that he's not become an automatically awful manager just for losing when he was an awesome manager before hand.

England lost in the WC for a number of reasons including problems that Capello created himself. But he alone should not be blamed and to suggest he's unintelligent is completely insulting.

Maybe stupid was the wrong word then. Frustrating is probably more suitable

I'd rather have Cahill in the side than Lescott, but I suppose they've worked together before.

I f*cking hate international breaks and i f*cking hate England games. They should be f*cking done in the f*cking summer. Honestly, it's absolutely ridiculous the amount of injuries we've got at the moment, absolutely ridiculous. International football can go and f*ck itself right up the f*cking arsehole.

edit: im calming dow now.

I f*cking hate international breaks and i f*cking hate England games. They should be f*cking done in the f*cking summer. Honestly, it's absolutely ridiculous the amount of injuries we've got at the moment, absolutely ridiculous. International football can go and f*ck itself right up the f*cking arsehole.

Got something on your mind?