Ronseal™

Purefun

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your opinion is your opinion, but when I was 15... That was big with the grime scene.

I am a huge grime fan, doesn't mean that I am a chav and just because you don't like something... doesn't mean it isn't music, does it?

It is most definitely music, probably not your favourite genre, but I am sure Aggro didn't make his song to please you.

Your opinion is your opinion, but when I was 15... That was big with the grime scene.

I am a huge grime fan, doesn't mean that I am a chav and just because you don't like something... doesn't mean it isn't music, does it?

It is most definitely music, probably not your favourite genre, but I am sure Aggro didn't make his song to please you.

Ok fair point.

Totally just got off my bed and kicked a glass of water 6ft across my bedroom! :D

Off all the places I could of got off my bed, it had to be right where the glass was... I am going to be finding shards of glass for weeks!

Aggro's song is still many, many years newer than The Verve :D

Anyway, that Aggro song is awful, heard it a few weeks back and thought, oh god, turn it off! Aggro 2006 > Aggro Santos 2011.

Tyoldinho clearly have a point here, it was even possible to listen to the song he posted

got about half way in on "Like U Like", before closing the window, I could tell that it was going to be horrible on the first 30 secouds

Tyoldinho clearly have a point here, it was even possible to listen to the song he posted

got about half way in on "Like U Like", before closing the window, I could tell that it was going to be horrible on the first 30 secouds

He doesn't have that big a point but he does have a point. Personally I don't know how anyone can put their ears through that torture :D.

He doesn't have that big a point but he does have a point. Personally I don't know how anyone can put their ears through that torture :D.

NF, I am presuming you was never 'down' with the kids at school or anything?

'Free yard' was something everyone started saying at one point, and along popped Aggro with a tongue in cheek kind of song about it. It got his name about, and without that song, he probably wouldn't be producing the crap you was listening to earlier "Like U Like".

When we was all 15 at school, with our mp3 playing Sony Ericssons, it was one of them songs that everyone played on the bus, on the way too school and such.

It isn't in the same category at all as the well produced London City, from Devlin.

NF, I am presuming you was never 'down' with the kids at school or anything?

'Free yard' was something everyone started saying at one point, and along popped Aggro with a tongue in cheek kind of song about it. It got his name about, and without that song, he probably wouldn't be producing the crap you was listening to earlier "Like U Like".

When we was all 15 at school, with our mp3 playing Sony Ericssons, it was one of them songs that everyone played on the bus, on the way too school and such.

It isn't in the same category at all as the well produced London City, from Devlin.

None of my mates listened to that dross. Infact not many people from my school listened to that. Only the chavs and I wasn't 'down' with them. Hence why I said what I said. Obviously there wasn't many chavs where you lived or you got along with chavs as did everyone else where you lived.

Edit: Find me some more songs then that you like/liked and I'll tell you whether I like/liked them. I just find that one you linked awful. Not all songs are like that though.

I just find that one you linked awful. Not all songs are like that though.

It was the start of Aggro, getting his name about! It isn't a serious song NF, made for the charts or what not... when will that sink down?

I don't get what you are going on about chavs though...

Err, I will link you to other school day classics.

- JME

- JME/Sov

- BBK

did anyone try the song i linked to a bit up on this page? any opinions?

anyway when it comes to hip hop, I like it to have a good beat, hence i have mostly found myself to be listening to stuff like Nujabes, Grandmaster Flash, J Dilla, DJ Premier, del, AotP...etc

All your music is crap. Now if you really want some quality...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEqXtkDT9uM

(PS - if anyone actually likes that, they want shooting!)

Now if you want some REAL quality, forgetting I know that Purfun will have been grooving the the video above... try some of these...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OipXkb6fOFc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUL6yQyFdq0

Have to listen to your quality posts later, :eek: don't have sound at work. :(

Turkish

Are you turkish maybe?

Those mods have stepped down. No point in being a mod if you don't do anything or aren't around.

It was Cleon. He asked Hopey and myself to become a mod, because we are of course the best around, obviously. :p

Hip hop :cool:.

If you were to step down today, who would you nominate to replace you? :p

Ah an ABBA fan. Actually do you know/like Suis La Lune, are they at all famous in Sweden?

Speaking of Scandinavian bands... I've always quite liked Poets of the Fall, from Finland. Probably their most famous track outside Scandinavia, or Russia, Ukraine and Germany (where they seem quite popular), is this...

[video=youtube;atKv1JyQgV8]

...which was featured at the end of Max Payne 2, at the very end of the game and the credits.

In other news... just got back from watching Granada CF beat Albacete 3-0. Another good win that sees them 4th in the league and behind a faltering Real Betis. Really keeping my fingers crossed that they can get a really good run going home and away. They've been beating some strong sides recently, so I'm still confident that with improved away form, they might just squeak into the top two and an automatic promotion spot. If they can do that, I'll be researching a Primera club next season for FM12 :D

Edgar for mod then. :cool:
Agreed :cool:

Long live controversial arguements in the GD!

:cool:

I'd make a good mod. As long as everyone knew the score and didn't mess with me, we'd all get along fine. The rest of the mods would have **** fit though. Apart from heath maybe. Most of them couldn't handle me changing my name so christ knows what they'd do if I had the same powers they did.

Anyway Purefun isn't going anywhere. Right?

I've had a busy week. Doing my best to make sure there isn't a single fit woman in London who hasn't had at least one date with me :D The plans going well but will keep me busy for a while longer yet!

And now onto the main event. COYS!!! Kick mackem ass!

:cool:

I'd make a good mod. As long as everyone knew the score and didn't mess with me, we'd all get along fine. The rest of the mods would have **** fit though. Apart from heath maybe. Most of them couldn't handle me changing my name so christ knows what they'd do if I had the same powers they did.

Anyway Purefun isn't going anywhere. Right?

I've had a busy week. Doing my best to make sure there isn't a single fit woman in London who hasn't had at least one date with me :D The plans going well but will keep me busy for a while longer yet!

And now onto the main event. COYS!!! Kick mackem ass!

I don't think Purefun is going anywhere. I hope not :(. I was just asking in general why some mods are not mods anymore.

Ah Purefun wouldn't leave us, he loves us too much...

I think you'd make a good mod too Edgar, as long as you stopped visiting GD that is :p

Haven't been there since December. My life is far too busy at the moment to talk to pond life in GD :D

I have serious love for Niko Kranjcar right now. He's the man, great volley. COYS

Archived