Ronseal™

Purefun

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is that a lot for a phone game?

I have looked through the games on iTunes, it is either the most expensive game on there or one of them.

Haven't really had chance to play it properly, but as far as I know... it is just a dumbed down version of FM. A lot, LOT better than CM on the iPhone.

If it was £4.99, I wouldn't grumble, but £6.99 just seems a lot for a game on the iPhone.

The most played game on my phone is Flick Kick Football, and that is brilliant... only cost 59p.

You obviously haven't seen Grays name for a while as you have spelt it wrong :). Not that it matters.

Be careful, or we'll start calling you Nobby McDonald. :p

If you don't know who he is, look through some threads in GD or LLM. If there's a spelling or grammatical error, be certain, he'll be there to point it out. ;)

I don't make typos often, but that's usually thanks to Opera browser having a built in spell checker. Unfortunately however, it's not aware of the correct spelling for the names of former Sky Sports football pundits. :D

Thinking about getting me that Samsung Galaxy, seems to be better than your Iphone.

LOL at the image of someone thinking the Galaxy is better than the iPhone. :D

I liked the look of those, but as the Blackberry Torch was a good deal with my reward points at only €50, I couldn't say no really. :)

I had the Torch before I had my iPhone before, and after I had the iPhone 3GS. I absolutely hated it, isn't worthy of being a smartphone.

I actually said all this in the Blackberry thread on OTF yesterday :D

Be careful, or we'll start calling you Nobby McDonald. :p

If you don't know who he is, look through some threads in GD or LLM. If there's a spelling or grammatical error, be certain, he'll be there to point it out. ;)

I don't make typos often, but that's usually thanks to Opera browser having a built in spell checker. Unfortunately however, it's not aware of the correct spelling for the names of former Sky Sports football pundits. :D

I know Nobby McDonald on here. Never seen him pick up on errors. I race against him and others in the OTF F1 PS3 races.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with having Neville as a pundit. He's articulate, professional, knows the modern game inside out and isn't afraid to voice an opinion. About time a United stalwart became a pundit after years of listening to Hansen, Lawrenson, Beglin, Houghton, Whelan, Thompson, etc.

Well its Utds turn next. We've had to put up with them because they were 'the' team of the 70's/80's so all them were sought after. Your lot are next. I just don't want to look at and hear Neville every week. BTW not dissing his career. 85 caps, 8 titles and a CL is a great achievement. For someone with no football talent ;)

Yay at edgar back :D

Thanks buddy. You ok? Not feeling sick?

How come mate? You can PM if you don't like to post it in here.

Just a change in work stuff that means I have much less free time/online time.

Also Purefun who do I talk to about a name change (I have legit reasons fwiw)

Is your real name Barnetboyz?

Thinking about getting me that Samsung Galaxy, seems to be better than your Iphone.

Its not. Next!

EDIT: Ooh I'm here and PF's online! Yay!

Makes a change. Me and Ty actually saying the same bird is fit. You feeling ok Ty ;).

I was feeling okay until you winked at me... kinda creeped me out a bit if I am honest...

Heath, what do you actually do as a researcher. Just watch games and then rate players? ATM, I wouldn't be able to research any football team as I don't get to any games due to work but if I move to Australia which I'm starting to think of a bit more considering how rubbish Engalnd is atm, I may look at becoming one if there was a team I could research about.

Heath, what do you actually do as a researcher. Just watch games and then rate players? ATM, I wouldn't be able to research any football team as I don't get to any games due to work but if I move to Australia which I'm starting to think of a bit more considering how rubbish Engalnd is atm, I may look at becoming one if there was a team I could research about.

Well, obviously seeing your chosen team in action makes a difference. I attend all the home games for Granada CF and the more local away games. The away games I don't attend, I'm always able to watch on TV or online. I've also been watching some of the B team matches, as they're all local.

As for compilation of the data, we're sent club and staff editors, along with specific files for the clubs we research. We check all the club data, usually via existing knowledge, direct communication with the club, or at the very least, via the wealth of data that can be obtained online for basic things. Player data carries over from the previous release. It's up to us to make any changes relating to transfers, player histories, etc... then make our assessments regarding any attribute changes.

With Granada CF I didn't change much of the player attribute data, as many of the players came from Udinese, I went with the data their researcher had already applied having actually seen the players concerned in action. Since then and for the update, I've been able to form my own opinions and assessments, so have made changes to attributes I feel are appropriate.

but if I move to Australia which I'm starting to think of a bit more considering how rubbish Engalnd is....

My business head and eye for an opportunity, tells me now might be a good time to start a business... such as a boating lake in Queensland. ;)

My business head and eye for an opportunity, tells me now might be a good time to start a business... such as a boating lake in Queensland. ;)

That's not nice Heath. People have died and gone missing. If you're not careful people will be calling you Nobby McDonald as he made a comment that wasn't nice in the F1 thread when we had the Australian GP.

That's not nice Heath. People have died and gone missing. If you're not careful people will be calling you Nobby McDonald as he made a comment that wasn't nice in the F1 thread when we had the Australian GP.

It was a harmless comment.

People are really losing their sense of humour these days. The world is political correct crazy. Its bollox. Funny is still funny.

Guest roberto922
I know she's been around for a year or so. Well has only been in a few main songs for the last year but what do you guys think of Jodie Connor? I also think her music is good especially the cover of

Breaking my silence momentarily to say I'll be seeing Labrinth at OsFest :cool:

Mm, turns out privacy doesn't matter if you offend Neil Brock.

Not just him, one of the uptight mods will do the trick also.

EDIT: and by that I have certain mods in mind. Not saying all mods are uptight. Thats clearly not true of some.

Oh and I should mention it, where are all the gooners? Surely they should be celebrating yesterdays record breakingly incompetent performance :D

Oh no doubt Dowd was gash but even so a 4 goal lead? Oh and he was gash for the Geordies also.

With that and Niko's last minute thunderbolt Saturday was a great day!

Wolves beating Man Utd was a bit of a surprise. Dissapointing though it is, at least the defeat is now out of the way.

I honestly wasn't that surprised in a way. Wolves always raise their game against us, and we haven't exactley been brilliant on the road this season.

In a kind of perverse way, I'm glad the unbeaten run is over. Now we can just get on with things rather than have people banging on about staying the whole season unbeaten. I was sick of it, it was becoming more important in peoples eyes than actually just getting on with winning the league.

Archived