Ronseal™

Purefun

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roberto922

Yeah, it was massive. Got deleted because there was too many stupid arguments. Most of the regulars from there seem to be nowhere near as active in GPTG nowadays, I only found out about this thread because Purefun pmed me. The likes of arsenal_2111, tomtuck01 and SJ234 don't seem to post in GPTG much anymore.

Who are the regulars nowadays? Seems to me to just be Purefun and Hopey posting all the time and then a load of people that are semi regular

Guest roberto922

Been playing Kencos World League recently with Everton, it's fecking awesome. Won the English division and top of League 5 (yes, the one slight problem with the league being how lowly ranked we are :/) at the moment. Got Lukaku, Otamendi and Huranu coming in January after getting my transfer budget raised for the prize money I've got from the English League and World FA Cup.

Don't get what you do in this thread?

Is this like the FM All Nighter thread that was in the general discussion? I used to very regularly post there..

Its an Off Topic thread (thought that would be fairly clear)

to talk about things that are on your mind, songs you currently like, what you are up to and all that crap

This is our 4th Off Topic now after the last 3 were deleted so lets try and keep this (although i still warrant that the 2nd one should not have been deleted :mad:)

Its an Off Topic thread (thought that would be fairly clear)

to talk about things that are on your mind, songs you currently like, what you are up to and all that crap

This is our 4th Off Topic now after the last 3 were deleted so lets try and keep this (although i still warrant that the 2nd one should not have been deleted :mad:)

How does an off topic thread get deleted?

The likes of arsenal_2111, tomtuck01 and SJ234 don't seem to post in GPTG much anymore.

I'm still here. :(

Post sense not drivel.

That's me out then.

The likes of Mikiz as well...

what a legend :****)

Whatever happened to him, besides been banned?

Mon the Arsenal!

You're deluding yourself. :D

Please dont say Chelski, it displays a level of maturity that I do not wish to interact with. :thdn:

Aswell as that, a kitten dies everytime you say it. :(

I'll do you a deal, as long as no one calls me a Spud, I won't say that about you lot. Hows that?

Archived