World Cup Final 2010 - Netherlands vs Spain

gillsminnow

I always thought it's octopii. Sounds so much cooler.

It should technically be octopodes, but octopuses is the most commonly used one.

Anyway, so far I've got every prediction about this world cup right, although admittedly I've only made five, so I'm torn between predicting a Spain win, and quitting while I'm ahead.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I've conducted my research by playing as Holland vs. Spain in the WC Final on the hardest setting of FIFA World Cup 2010. I won 3-2 in an eventful game which included an RVP headed winner, Torres missing an open goal at 2-2, and this beauty scored by De Jong to make it 2-0 to the Dutch before half time. http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/22156187

Anything like that tonight and I'll be happy!

So, the game is on BBC and ITV. Who will you be plumping for? I'll be BBC and genuinely shocked if anyone with a normal brain chooses ITV over them. Lesser of two evils though I suppose. Like being the less smelly turd.

Shearer such a spanner.

Lineker clearly had his comment laced with sarcasm talking about 1974, saying "well, they didn't have technology in those days" about whether the tackle was outside the box. Shearer feeling the need to comment buts in and says "they don't have it now either!". Yes Alan, that was kind of the point.

HUP HOLLAND HUP. Really do not like spain, some awful awful players. One bad thing is that if the netherlands win then that means Kuyt is a member of a world cup winning team which is an absolute disgrace.

Come join us on our side if you're struggling with the server.

Disagree with absolutely everything you just said. IMO Spain are a better team with a lot of brilliant players and Dirk Kuyt is the type of player every team in the world wants. A fighter.

No I meant the players are disgusting cheats.

Kuyt is terrible.

And the dutch arent lmao. Yes Spain go down like they've been hit by a bag of kittens a lot of the time but dont pretend the Dutch arent a bunch of ******* in that area either. And Kuyt isn't terrible ffs

Archived