FootballLover

What's your match highlight setting?

14 posts in this topic

Do you have the match highlight setting set to "Only Commentary","Key","Extended" or "Full Match"? I had it set to "Key" but I was wondering if that would be enough to review my tactics while my team is in a match.

I always use commentary only, games seem to just take too long for my liking on any other setting and I don't think my results have suffered as I just pause the game and make tactical changes when the commentary suggests the opposition are getting on top of us.

Key mainly, though I use extended for big games.

When trying new tactics or starting a new club, I tend to use full match for the first five games or so to help set up.

always extended.. I find key doesnt give me enough info on my strengths/weaknesses. I cant understand how people manage to play with only commentary and be able to fully understand whats going on in the pitch as it leaves far too much to the imagination, in my opinion. I can see the appeal though.

Full match - it's the only way to fly - see the thread on FAMAS (Full Analysis of Match Appreciation Society ) :-)