Metal_Guitarist's FM10 Update

metal_guitarist

Should I continue releasing updates til FM11?  

469 members have voted

1. 1. Should I continue releasing updates til FM11?

• No, I want a long term save from now
    • Weekly, but only til the demo comes out
    • Weekly, til the full game comes out
    • Bi-weekly, but only til the demo comes out
    • Bi-weekly, til the full game comes out
    • Meh your update sucks

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've gone in the wrong folder. My Documents, not Program Files. Go into your My Documents folder, should be a folder called Sports Interactive, open that, then the Football Manager 2010 folder, then put the file in the folder called editor data. When you start a new game and the database box pops up, check that the text underneath it says '1 out of 1 updates selected' (something along those lines). To make sure, click the 'change' button and check that Metal_Gutiarists Update has it's box checked.

I may be wrong but I think Fabio Cannavaro is playing for the wrong team on the update. On the game he plays for a second division team in UAE called something like Al-Ahli Fujeira, but I'm pretty sure he plays for the top division team called Al-Ahli.

Sami Khedira has signed for R.Madrid subject to a medical

Wigan confirm the signing of Ronnie Stam from FC Twente on a 3 year contract

Lazio sign defender Javier Garrido from Man City

Bristol City sign defender Nicky Hunt on a 2 year contract and Damion Stewart on a 3 year contract

Sheffield Utd striker Darius Henderson out for 4 months with a hamstring injury

I haven't read through all of this so i don't know if it's on here or not , but is there a way to change the badges. Or have they already been changed and im just downloading it wrong. I know the update is really for the transfers e.t.c , but it's really annoying me how it says coca cola championship instead of N-power :p

@brownie_1882- You'd need to download a badge pack from sortitoutsi.net or somewhere similar.

@craigcwwe- Chelsea are champions (unfortunately) and all the competitions histories are sorted so Man Utd have the Carling Cup (woo) etc

Ok, just wandering that is all, and i agree that Chelsea are unfortunalty champions. The trophy will be coming home this season though.

Minor but Fraser Forster's height (Newcastle Utd) is 196cm not 183cm

Also another minor Peter Beardsley is now reserve manager, I reckon a role as a FT coach rather than youth coach could be in order.

I also believe we start with too much money. (though you can keep that if you like, i won't complain too much!)

Archived