Metal_Guitarist's FM10 Update

metal_guitarist

Should I continue releasing updates til FM11?  

469 members have voted

1. 1. Should I continue releasing updates til FM11?

• No, I want a long term save from now
    • Weekly, but only til the demo comes out
    • Weekly, til the full game comes out
    • Bi-weekly, but only til the demo comes out
    • Bi-weekly, til the full game comes out
    • Meh your update sucks

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I should explain better. I'm able to download the file, but can't do anything with it as it comes up with the error i mentioned before. Do i need any program for this file. I normally use winrar or winzip?

Once you have downloaded it, you don't double click it like you would a patch. You simply move the .dbc files to the Editor Data folder then start a new game using the 10.3 databse and make sure you select the .dbc file aswell

after downloading it myself and having problems it would seem it hasnt been explained properly.

When you start a new game you still select the 10.3 database - but you also have to click the box editor change (or something like that) - then when you start new game you will get the a box which shows this database.....just keep it checked and hey pesto your done!

after downloading it myself and having problems it would seem it hasnt been explained properly.

When you start a new game you still select the 10.3 database - but you also have to click the box editor change (or something like that) - then when you start new game you will get the a box which shows this database.....just keep it checked and hey pesto your done!

Mate, do you know where do put the database?

Btw I have placed it at: C:\Documents and Settings\Michael\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Editor 2010

Great work on this. Here are some Tranmere updates.

Tranmere have today appointed John Ebbrell as the Club's new Centre of Excellence Manager.

http://www.tranmererovers.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10365~2103135,00.html

Tranmere have today completed the signing of Enoch Showunmi on a two year deal.

http://www.tranmererovers.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10365~2102549,00.html

Ash Taylor is likely to be out of action for around 3-4 months after having knee surgery earlier this week.

http://www.tranmererovers.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10365~2099907,00.html

Bury Updates-

Paul Weller new General Manager of Youth Community Trust Program

http://www.buryfc.co.uk/page/LatestNews/0,,10422~2067680,00.html

Richie Barker appointed Centre of Excellence Manager

http://www.buryfc.co.uk/page/YouthNews/0,,10422~2100014,00.html

Perhaps a 1 point upgrade on the youth facilities and academy after all the work they've gone too upgrading their youth system.

http://www.buryfc.co.uk/page/LatestNews/0,,10422~2064594,00.html

21 year old ex Blackburn Rover Andy Howarth signs 2 year deal with the Shakers.

http://www.buryfc.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10422~45812,00.html

After thrashing Leeds 4-0 in the preseason, im quite confident of our promotion chances this year. :p

Just checked out Tranmere on the latest release and there are a few changes needed.

Peter Johnson is the Tranmere chairman not Mick Horton.

Wayne Allison (Released) and Dave Timmins (Stockport) are no longer at the club

Alex Pursehouse, Tom Baker, Jay Ashcroft and Ross Rule have been released

transfer budget for the mighty sky blues (CCFC) could be raised as it was annouced bothroyd would have 3 mill to spend on players so guessing with signing of Lukas Jutkiewicz for rumoured to be 500k and signing of Lee carsley (massive wage) should be around 2 million also probably know just annouced RAul is at schalke

A few things I found:

Thierry Henry should have a designated contract at New York Red Bulls

New York Red Bulls should play at the Red Bull Arena

Hoffenheim should play at the Rhein-Neckar Arena

Martin Broughton should be chairman of Liverpool

Coventry stuff is done, as is Raul. Henry has a normal contract, but I have absolutely no idea how the MLS stuff works, so if your finding is different from a normal contract, could you please explain it to me. Both stadiums now done, as is Nick Wood. Will try and find some info on Broughton and add him to the db. Cheers guys.

Coventry stuff is done, as is Raul. Henry has a normal contract, but I have absolutely no idea how the MLS stuff works, so if your finding is different from a normal contract, could you please explain it to me. Both stadiums now done, as is Nick Wood. Will try and find some info on Broughton and add him to the db. Cheers guys.

Martin Broughton is a lifelong Chelsea supporter as he said so on Sky Sports News when he became chairman of Liverpool. Not sure if that will make a difference in terms of the actual game though.

There is an MLS Contract section for each player. All you need to do is set Henry's contract type as a designated contract. It is the first option on that screen. It will be the same as it is already set for David Beckham has on that screen.

Former Yugoslavia international Zeljko Petrovic is the new assistant manager at West Ham United, the English Premier League club announced on Wednesday.

Danny wilson for liverpool wears number 22

Not a neccessary but if you are doing squad numbers, here are Tranmere's for the new season

1 - Gunnar Nielsen

2 - Tim Cathalina

3 - Aaron Cresswell

4 - Marlon Broomes

5 - Ian Goodison

6 - Paul McLaren

7 - Enoch Showunmi

8 - John Welsh

9 - Ian Thomas-Moore

10 - Terry Gornell

11 - Alan Mahon

12 - Ash Taylor

13 - Joe Collister

14 - Nick Wood

15 - Ryan Fraughan

16 - Jack Mackreth

17 -

18 -

19 -

20 -

21 - Dale Jennings

22 - Max Power

23 - Andy Coughlin

24 - Zoumana Bakayogo

25 - Joss Labadie

clive platt signed for coventry this afternoon, Have not checked my DB but have you updated people unsettledness I.E Inter milan unsettling Maschereno and Barcas pursuit of Fabregas also west hams audacious approach for the legend that is beckham

I have serious problems using this, but i assume it's my own fault.

I chose to try and open the dbc-file with winrar, and that didn't work. Now everytime I download the file, it's associated with winrar by default.

Does anyone know, how i can erase/reset this, and just download the file as a normal dbc-file, and then get on from there......

Thanks in advance

Don - you don't have to 'open' the dbc file at all, you just transfer it into the editor data folder in your SI directory and when it's ticked in the game it will work.

You'd need something like Winrar to initially extract it from the Zip file it downloads in. I do this onto my desktop then find the dbc file and move it.

As for changing what you open it with each time, I'm not sure how you'd solve that given it shouldn't have been 'opened' in the first place, so don't know how you'd change it back to be honest.

I need to do something, because when I click the link in order to download the file. The winrar-icon is already there. When I then download the file to my desktop and click it, in order to extract the file, I get a message saying the file is either corrupt or damaged.

Any ideas anyone?

I need to do something, because when I click the link in order to download the file. The winrar-icon is already there. When I then download the file to my desktop and click it, in order to extract the file, I get a message saying the file is either corrupt or damaged.

Any ideas anyone?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Look above

Or maybe try opening winrar setting and looking at the associated files. It might have added .dbc do just delete it

Archived