Ollie's Chairman game version2 - the story

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cool ollie has uploaded the file on page 4 of the thread i think and when will you be able to download fmrte on to your other computer and what days are you planning on doing it. i would also message ollie and tell him and ask what teams are available so you can advertise them as well.

I am still playing as Blackburn Chairman!

These were Blacburn Rovers dealings in the transfer window:

From Newcastle

Wayne Routledge - £1.5m - 12k pw

Kevin Nolan - £1.5m - 13k pw

From Bolton

Steve Finnan - £1m - 12k pw

Ricardo Gardner £2.5m - 11k pw

From Bernard Mendey - £1m - 10k pw

Tamir Cohen - £1.5m - 11k pw

Joey O'Brien & Andy O'Brien - £2.5m - both on 9k pw

From Sunderland

David Healy - 900k - 10k pw

Daryl Murphy - 900k - 10k pw

Andy Reid - 1.5m - 12k pw

I also made an offer of 2m for Jimmy Bullard

Bid 4.8m for Ruud van Nistelrooy

I sacked Gareth Southgate, and replaced him with Alan Curbishley on a 2 year contract on 25k per week

im still playing toon balmy. Im bolton wanderers and i have signed:

henri lansbury from arsenal for £250k and 50% of next sale. hes on £2k a week on a four year deal.

Valeri Bojinov for £2m from man city and hes on £10k a week on 5 year deal.

Roque Santa Cruz from man city for £1.5m and hes on £10k a week on a four year deal.

Mark davies from bolton has gone to man city in a swap deal with michael johnson who has gone to bolton. Michael Johnson is on £10k a week on a 5 year deal.

i have also signed scott parker on a £10k a week deal for £1m plus johan elmander going to west ham. Scott parker is on a 4 year deal.

i have also signed Jermaine Jenas and Robbie Keane from Tottenham for £7m and 15% of next sale

Jermaine jenas is on £10k a week on a four year deal and robbie keane is on £10k a week on a four year deal.

thats all my transfers so far but im waiting for Paulo to get back to me cos he was interested in signing henri lansbury from me. also would you be able to change my transfer budget to £0 please and keep my wage budget the same. i would also like to change my percentage of transfer funds made available to 20% please.

ive also sold some players but theyve been mentioned by the blackburn chairman cos ive only sold players to him.

toon balmy i have also sold 2 players to west brom and they are Marlon Harewood and Gretar Steinnson. i have sold them for a combined £2.75m. I dont know what wages west brom have offered but the guy that is west brom chairman is mikeimp123. i would suggest sending him a message asking what wages he has offered to them.

also how long is the transfer window open for.

I am still playing as Blackburn Chairman!

These were Blacburn Rovers dealings in the transfer window:

From Newcastle

Wayne Routledge - £1.5m - 12k pw

Kevin Nolan - £1.5m - 13k pw

From Bolton

Steve Finnan - £1m - 12k pw

Ricardo Gardner £2.5m - 11k pw

From Bernard Mendey - £1m - 10k pw

Tamir Cohen - £1.5m - 11k pw

Joey O'Brien & Andy O'Brien - £2.5m - both on 9k pw

From Sunderland

David Healy - 900k - 10k pw

Daryl Murphy - 900k - 10k pw

Andy Reid - 1.5m - 12k pw

I also made an offer of 2m for Jimmy Bullard

Bid 4.8m for Ruud van Nistelrooy

I sacked Gareth Southgate, and replaced him with Alan Curbishley on a 2 year contract on 25k per week

sorted part from manager

im still playing toon balmy. Im bolton wanderers and i have signed:

henri lansbury from arsenal for £250k and 50% of next sale. hes on £2k a week on a four year deal.

Valeri Bojinov for £2m from man city and hes on £10k a week on 5 year deal.

Roque Santa Cruz from man city for £1.5m and hes on £10k a week on a four year deal.

Mark davies from bolton has gone to man city in a swap deal with michael johnson who has gone to bolton. Michael Johnson is on £10k a week on a 5 year deal.

i have also signed scott parker on a £10k a week deal for £1m plus johan elmander going to west ham. Scott parker is on a 4 year deal.

i have also signed Jermaine Jenas and Robbie Keane from Tottenham for £7m and 15% of next sale

Jermaine jenas is on £10k a week on a four year deal and robbie keane is on £10k a week on a four year deal.

thats all my transfers so far but im waiting for Paulo to get back to me cos he was interested in signing henri lansbury from me. also would you be able to change my transfer budget to £0 please and keep my wage budget the same. i would also like to change my percentage of transfer funds made available to 20% please.

ive also sold some players but theyve been mentioned by the blackburn chairman cos ive only sold players to him.

toon balmy i have also sold 2 players to west brom and they are Marlon Harewood and Gretar Steinnson. i have sold them for a combined £2.75m. I dont know what wages west brom have offered but the guy that is west brom chairman is mikeimp123. i would suggest sending him a message asking what wages he has offered to them.

also how long is the transfer window open for.

monday night

mate have all the transfers that i have told you been sorted to bolton and the ones out of bolton including the ones people have brought off me been sorted especially the transfers to blackburn been sorted. (they have been mentioned bout three posts up or summat like that.)

once you have sorted these would you be able to send me a screen shot of my first team, reserve team and you team squads please. as well as that could you send me a screenshot of my finances screen with transfers updated if its not to much trouble please mate

cheers

also ask on general discussion how to change a manager on fmrte cos i dont have a clue.

mate have all the transfers that i have told you been sorted to bolton and the ones out of bolton including the ones people have brought off me been sorted especially the transfers to blackburn been sorted. (they have been mentioned bout three posts up or summat like that.)

once you have sorted these would you be able to send me a screen shot of my first team, reserve team and you team squads please. as well as that could you send me a screenshot of my finances screen with transfers updated if its not to much trouble please mate

cheers

also ask on general discussion how to change a manager on fmrte cos i dont have a clue.

and everything is done now :D

paulo when you have looked at that will you let me know whether you want to continue with the transfer. and i think everyone is waiting for the screenshots. also would it be a good idea to advertise the clubs that dont have a chairman on general discussion along with the first team squads of them teams. I know that death ball dropped out as West ham chairman. so does anyone know any other clubs that dont have chairman.also does anyone know if ollies still in the game or not.

toon balmy. i have worked out that my bank balance is £5.5m with all transfers taken in to account. obviously i will wait for my finance screen to see if you have the same thing.

thats whta it was whe i loaded it up then i deducted your transfers of your transfer balance and then put money on from your player sales

if thats what it was i think ollie could have updated the transfers already then. i could be wrong though because he told me my bank balance was £6m before transfers but if you work out all transfers it should come to £5.5m. i would send him a message and ask him.

Also would you be able to change my wage budget available to £600k cos it looks a bit funny.

toon balmy are you doing finances in pounds or euros, cos my finance screen looks at bit out. also would you be able to send me my teams in a pm if its not to much trouble as im having trouble seeing them cos of the background. sorry to be a pain.

it was in euros now its in pounds

toon balmy i dont mean to be a pain although i probably am. would you be able to show me a screen shot of my finances page in pounds please instead of euros.

your balance is 21million and

wage budget 600k

wage budget spent 492k

well am off and ill sort everything out tomorrow

Kenwyne jones is avalible for purchase from man it'd if anyone wants to make an offer for him also available from united are:

Darren Gibson

Gary neville

Park ji sung

Kuszczak

If you are interested in any other united players then feel free to make offers.

Archived