Ollie's Chairman game version2 - the story

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I can because it's gone through Toon. I didn't ask just now anyway. I enquired about him a couple of days ago, but someone else was interested. They didn't pursue that interest, so I've had the opportunity to sign him.

Oh ok that's fair. I thought you were just announcing it now because you felt like you could if you know what I mean.

Middlesbrough Press Release

Middlesbrough have completed a last minute signing. Manuel Neuer arrives from relegated Newcastle United for £6 million.

He won't be popular with the boro fans having played for one of your biggest rivals. "Toon Army"!

Well I can because it's gone through Toon. I didn't ask just now anyway. I enquired about him a couple of days ago, but someone else was interested. They didn't pursue that interest, so I've had the opportunity to sign him.

Yep I can confirm we at Blackburn were interested in him but decided to go for Joe Hart and Frasier Foster instead.

DAMN IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! All my hardwork is screwed then, Bugger and gosh darn it! I will keep on with the other one when we start but this has left a bitter taste in my mouth, Why did CM and FM have to split neither has been as good since!

So is that the end then toon. I enjoyed this one loads not sure if I will sign up to the new one though. Thanks to you and ollie for all the time and effort that was put into this game.

yeah its the end erm well if you wanna still sign up you can and ill just add you into the game because its started aha

• 6 months later...

Archived