Ollie's Chairman game version2 - the story

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HUGE BREAKING NEWS:

The brazilian superstar Robinho has signed a deal to take him to Newcastle Utd, Chairmen Ben Peters has announced he has signed on a 4 year deal for 16.5mil. He said "This is a major coup for our club and I hope this will help us push for Europe in our first season back in the Premiership.

MERCATO.jpg

Paulo_Sousa_280x390_659023a.jpg

Manchester City FC's announcment of Paulo Sousa being the new manager has brought mixed reviews to say the least, former manager Kevin Keegan said 'what are the club thinking, the man failed at QPR and has done a decent job at Swansea, the club is meant to be aiming for the champions league what message does this send?'

On the other hand Jose Mourinho questioned on this likend the man to himself

'City couldn't get me, so they picked the next best Paulo is similar to myself and that can only be a positive for the club, yes he isnt the special one but he has a fantastic future.'

Newcastle United fans have rushed to St James Park in order to welcome Robinho to the club... Ant and Dec have released a statement saying how proud they are to be part of the toon army if they are making signings like that!

SUNDERLAND PRESS CONFERENCE:

Sunderland chairman Rhys Cartwright has said "After chatting with Fabio, we've decided that if we can get a good deal for any of the following players, they would be for sale. I want to give Fabio as much money as possible in his first transfer window to build his squad"

Andy Reid

Christian Riveros

Teemu Tainio

Bolo Zenden

Anton Ferdinand

David Healy

Daryl Murphy

George McCartney

Offers are being welcomed although it is understood no player has to be sold, but will be for the right price. Cartwright added "If I don't manage to offload these players I am sure Fabio will arrange something later in the month"

any one interested in the following players

Fred Stoor: £3m

Steve Finnan: £1m

Stuart Holden: £1m

Mustapha Riga: £2m

Ricardo Gardner: £3m

Zoltan Harsanyi: £250k

Tope Obadeyi: £1m

Paul Robinson: £2m

Danny Shittu: £3m

Ali Al Habsi: £2m

Adam Bogdan:£1m

Andy O’Brien: £3m

Joey O’Brien: £3m

Gretar Steinsson: £4m

Tamir Cohen: £3m

Darius vassell: £3m

Illan: £500k

i will be open to negotiation on these values if anyone is interested.

I've decided to terminate Roberto Mancihi's contract with immediate effect as I'm not happy with the current league position.

I'm happy to say I've made a quick appointment which a big gamble with his first taste in top flight football the new manager of Man City is Paulo Sousa

Are you only appointing him because he recently took over at Leicester, how do you think he will do?

b212436blackburnroversl.gif

BLACKBURN ROVERS TRANSFER LIST

The Following Players are still on the transfer list at Blacburn Rovers, club owner LCFC1, is said to be willing to listen to any reasonable offers:-

Vincenzo Grella

Zurab Khizanishvili

Keith Andrews

Frank Fielding

Jason Brown

Andrew Howarth

Nick Blackman

LCFC1 has admited that Blacburn are looking into manager Gareth Southgate's position at the club, after reports that fans are upset with Gareths tactics - early sources indicate that should Gareth leave, recently sacked Roberto Mancini could be set to replace him, although LCFC1 is said to be an admirer of Alan Curbishly.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!

In their efforts to try and get in to europe this season bolton have continued their spending with the double signing of jermaine jenas and robbie keane from spurs. The fee is undisclosed but it is rumoured that there is a sell on percentage for both of them.

Everton Official Transfer Stories

Everton chairman has announced that he is looking to sign one or two more players to add more depth to the squad. The players I am interested in in are as follows:

Adam Johnson (Man city)

Ryan Shawcross (Stoke)

Lorik Cana (Sunderland)

And really any strikers who are on the market I am interested in hearing about prices.

THanks

Blackburn manager Gareth Southgate may not be in a job, much longer, it is rumoured that former Charlton & Westham manager Alan Curbishly could be set to take over at Blackburn should Southgate loose his job.

Fulham Transfers on hold![/U]

Fulham chairman Paul Wilmot has today announced that Fulham Football club will not be doing any business until the ownership of the club is sorted. It is believed that a change in chairman could be imminent and the current board would rather not sell or buy players until the situation is sorted. Chairman Paul Wilmot had this to say "There has been a lot of rumours about my involvement in Fulham football club over the last couple of days. I cannot comment about any new business ventures that i may have in the pipeline but what i will say is that i have throughly enjoyed my time here and i will continue to work hard and do what is in the best interest of Fulham football club up until the time comes for me to leave this clu. When that will be i cannot divolge at this point in time but the fans can rest assured that i have the best interests of the club at my heart.

It has imerged today that Bolton have accepted bids from Blackburn for, Bernard Mendey, Tamir Cohen, Joey O'Brien & Andy O'Brien. Blackburn have been looking to sign defenders in this transfer window due to the club having one of the worse defenceive records in the premiership so far, Tamir, will provide competition for places up front and it is hoped he will be able to produce the goods when asked, currently there is still no news on the manager front, so Gareth is still very much in charge, however Blackburn are still waiting to hear back from Alan Curbishly about taking over.

The Blackburn Chairman lcfc1, has ruled himself out of the running for one of the FA posts available, he feels that at this moment in time he needs to give Blackburn his full suport and would hope that Ollie Laaaaaaaad, and Paulo1985 are kept on.

***NEW MANAGER***

Blackburn are pleased to announce they have appointed Alan Curbishly as their new manager, Alan who had a long spell at Charlton, is relishing the prospect of keeping Blackburn in the premiership, departing manager Gareth Southgate has wished Curbishly all the best and hopes he can improve the fortunes of Blackburn Rovers Football Club, Gareth also hinted he could return to manage in the premiership sooner rather than later, and has stated to any chairmen out there contemplating a change of manager "Come and get me, i'm a free agent"

Blackburn chairman lcfc1 said "Appointing Gareth wasn't a mistake, there were signs we would be in the top half of the table come January 1st, however due to our current postition of 17th I feel Gareth was starting to feel the pressure from the fans, they wern't happy with his tactics and and the whole of Ewood Park resonates with Booing sounds after every home game, it does not help the manager or the playing staff, if this club goes down to the championship then I have failed as a Chairman, I have listened to the fans by replacing Gareth Southgate, Alan has a record of keeping Charlton in the premiership on a tight budget, Alan will have funds available to bring in new players, and I want every fan to turn up and support Alan, and the team, Your team needs you!"

***NEW MANAGER***

Blackburn are pleased to announce they have appointed Alan Curbishly as their new manager, Alan who had a long spell at Charlton, is relishing the prospect of keeping Blackburn in the premiership, departing manager Gareth Southgate has wished Curbishly all the best and hopes he can improve the fortunes of Blackburn Rovers Football Club, Gareth also hinted he could return to manage in the premiership sooner rather than later, and has stated to any chairmen out there contemplating a change of manager "Come and get me, i'm a free agent"

Blackburn chairman lcfc1 said "Appointing Gareth wasn't a mistake, there were signs we would be in the top half of the table come January 1st, however due to our current postition of 17th I feel Gareth was starting to feel the pressure from the fans, they wern't happy with his tactics and and the whole of Ewood Park resonates with Booing sounds after every home game, it does not help the manager or the playing staff, if this club goes down to the championship then I have failed as a Chairman, I have listened to the fans by replacing Gareth Southgate, Alan has a record of keeping Charlton in the premiership on a tight budget, Alan will have funds available to bring in new players, and I want every fan to turn up and support Alan, and the team, Your team needs you!"

There will be a press confrence from Alan at 2:30pm today

UNITED Takeover!

BBC news can exclusively reveal that former Fulham owner Paul Willmot has today sold his share and brought the majority share in Manchester United. Speaking outside his new clubs training ground this morning Wilmot had this to say "I loved my time at Fulham brief as it was and i would like to wish them the best of luck for the future. The opportunity to own the biggest club in the world does not come around to often and i could not turn it down. I have with immediate effect relinquished all control of Fulham football club and will now throw myself 100% into the new role at United.

I have supported this club as man and boy and it is a dream come true to be able to work here!"

The new United chairman has requested meetings with all his staff to assess the playing squad and also the club finances in the next few hours and will start work immediately on making any changes that they feel are needed.

Wilmot Quoted "This great club needs to be fighting on all fronts and i will first look to sort out the debts left at the club from the Glaziers reign and will ensure that this club survives above all!

Archived