Ollie's Chairman game version2 - the story

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is the Pompey manager? And I am relatively pleased with the start, considering we have no depth in center defense...

Also is it possible that I see my teams top performers? If it's easier to just write it out then take a screen shot thats fine.

Who is the Pompey manager? And I am relatively pleased with the start, considering we have no depth in center defense...

Also is it possible that I see my teams top performers? If it's easier to just write it out then take a screen shot thats fine.

gibbo is the pompy manager

Breaking news from White Hart Lane

Tottenham have sighned Sebastian frey for £18 million and they also have signed Dentinho from corinthians for a reported £14 million and Dentinho stated that he couldnt turn this chance down to be able to play in the best league in the world.

Current Chairman, As of 2nd August:

Arsenal: MikelLUFC

Aston Villa: Johnlc

Birmingham: William Hall

Blackburn: lcfc1

Bolton: Nottingham Forest

Cardiff: Either Ollie or someone else

Chelsea: charlo116

Everton: Hitman19ko

Fulham: Rooney8

Liverpool: Fu_19

Man City: Leicester Fan

Man Utd: Paulo1985

Middlesborough: Rhyscartwright91

Newcastle: cplpeters1900

Portsmouth: GIBURROWS

Stoke: Paul Daglish(waiting for him to get back to me)

Spurs: toon_balmy

West Ham: UtdAJ

Wigan: Liverbird93

Wolves: jparok

there u go!

yeah if anyone wants backup for practically any position feel free to go through my west ham squad and make a bid. also looking to get rid em=lmader as grant clearly does not rate him for some reason still unknown to me.

yeah if anyone wants backup for practically any position feel free to go through my west ham squad and make a bid. also looking to get rid em=lmader as grant clearly does not rate him for some reason still unknown to me.

i dont want him back. i was glad when i swapped him for scott parker

POMPY NEWS

Portsmouth chairman Greg Burrows has announced that the club will loan Franco Di Santo and Nemanja Matic from Chelsea for the remainder of the season for no fee whatsoever (very kind of the Chelsea chairman) and Pompy will pay 100% of both the players wages

Archived