Ollie's Chairman game version2 - the story

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liverpool are on the verge of strenghing their squad further.

they have already brought in 3 top class players in Vermalean, Grafite, and Lodiero.

they are looking to add depth to the first team.

They also have added that Riera, Babel and Kyrigkos are for sale and will listen to offers for their fringe players.

Up for sale from Pompy are as follows

Danny Webber ST

Richard Hughes MC

Michael Brown MC

Hayden Mullins MC

Obviously I am open to offer's for every player but these are the ones I feel we can do without. Is there a transfer list where people have put who they want rid of from their team's?

Up for sale from Pompy are as follows

Danny Webber ST

Richard Hughes MC

Michael Brown MC

Hayden Mullins MC

Obviously I am open to offer's for every player but these are the ones I feel we can do without. Is there a transfer list where people have put who they want rid of from their team's?

no any players you dont want just do what you just did. do you want any of my players.

Just guess work really mate but the database that was used is in a post on the first page somewhere i think. it was updated to this season so you should be able to get a rough idea form there. And then use your knowledge of the football world to buy and sell players.

If you are interested in players from other prem clubs just approuch there chairman and ask the worst you will get is No but i find that the best thing to do is go in with a bid and then go from there depending on there answer.

You may sign 2 players per season from outside of the premiership and these just ask Toon_balmy how much it will be to sign them and he will let you know.

Other than that any questions just ask!

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Today has seen some more movement at the Reebok Stadium but instead of incoming transfers, its outgoings. The transfer in question is of Zat Knight, who after 3 seasons at the Reebok moves to Liverpool for £3.5m. Although we didnt want to lose Zat, he expressed that he would like to talk to Liverpool to see what they had to offer. He has accepted their offer and we wis him all the best.

yes and no. stoke and wolves have people but i waiting for them to get back to me to tell me whether their playing or not.

When did you ask them?

I say we give them a deadline to reply or we offer there places to new people?

I PM'd toon balmy about players I would like to go for and he hasnt got back to me, what do I do?

if you want to sign a player, tell that chairman of the player, you negotiate and stuff. if you both come to an agreement, you announce it on here and then send a message to toon telling him the details he then implements that it to the game. There is also a free agents list on this thread, i will find it and post it to you. If you want to sign a free agent, you send your bid to toon. for example player x £20k a week, 3 year deal. the best bid for player x wins. the winners of the free agents gets announced at the end of the transfer window, which is tomorrow/thursday 12am.

When did you ask them?

I say we give them a deadline to reply or we offer there places to new people?

i asked them about a week or so. i think the greyham hasnt been online since the 12th and paul daglish the 25th i could be wrong. we will wait as long a possible for ollie. but for the other 2 players (wolves and stoke) we will give them a deadline of friday does that seem fair to everyone else.

The following players have been told by Manchester United that the club would be willing to let them go should we receieve the right offer:

Gary Cahill

Anderson

Park Ji-Sung

Matteo Brighi

Darron Gibson

and Ritchie De Laet

Pompy have signed Ryan Babel on a year long Loan deal

liverpool chairman confirmed that ryan would not hold down a first team place this season so thought the best thing would be to let him go on loan for a loan fee of 1m and 100% wages.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Today has seen some more movement at the Reebok Stadium but instead of incoming transfers, its outgoings. The transfer in question is of Zat Knight, who after 3 seasons at the Reebok moves to Liverpool for £3.5m. Although we didnt want to lose Zat, he expressed that he would like to talk to Liverpool to see what they had to offer. He has accepted their offer and we wis him all the best.

Liverpool chairman would like to thank all at the reebok for letting Zat talk to the Reds.

b212436blackburnroversl.gif

Blackburn are pleased to announce they have concluded a deal with Liverpool for David Bentley to go on a season long loan, with Riera comming to Blackburn on loan for the season, lcfc1 stated that Bentley wanted the chance to play for England and felt playing Champions League football will help him stake a claim.

Archived