Ollie's Chairman game version2 - the story

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blackpool chairman Oliver Connolly today issued a plea for strickers, 'i've sat down with the manager and he has told me we need much more fire power and has asked me to try and conclude some deals as he has minimal english, therefore i am invitng chairman to send me the valuations of their for sale strickers top of our hitlist are;

Andy Carrol

Michael Owen

Bobby Zamora

Hugo Rodallega

Robbie Keane

we have come into the premiership with a positive attitude and have money to spend but will not be held to randsom over players'

Paul Wilmot has today come out and issued a hands off warning to other clubs reguarding speculation that Bobby Zamora could leave the club in this transfer window. Wilmot said "A player of Zamoras calibre is hard to find and if we want to progress to the next level we have to keep players like him."

After careful consideration, the West Ham board has the decided:

1 - Avram Grant will continue in the bench.

2 - Reduce the transfer budget to 3,000,000£

3 - Augment the wage budget to 621,670£

4 - Let the coach full reign over the signings.

COMPLETED TRANSFER

It has been confirmed by Sunderland chairman, Rhys Cartwright, that they clinched Wes Brown yesterday. The deal involves Kenwyne Jones going the other way, but sources understand Sunderland have another deal lined up to replace Jones that should be completed within the next 24 hours.

The intricate details of Brown's arrival at Stadium of Light have not been revealed.

Cartwright did say however "We want to add another couple of players before the transfer window closes. We hope that other chairman will respond quickly to process all deals before the deadline."

Blackburn would like to place the following players on the transfer list:

Vincenzo Grella

Zurab Khizanishvili

Keith Andrews

Alex Marrow

Frank Fielding

Jason Brown

Andrew Howarth

Nick Blackman

Fulham Chairman Paul Wilmot is happy to announce that the club have signed young starlet Alex Marrow from Blackburn for a fee of £300,000. He also added that the club were looking to add further signings but is struggiling to contact other clubs.

Paul also invited offers for any fulham player but warns that there is not a fire sale and he would be looking for good value from the market.

***BREAKING NEWS***

Blackburn Chairman places hat in the ring for FA Post, LCFC1 said "Following Englands obismal world cup campaign, I feel that the FA need's restructuring from the top down, that means a change of England Manager, and I feel there are better candidates out there than Mr Capello"

BREAKING NEWS! Newcastle United Chairmen has been quick to throw out claims that Andy Carroll is for sale and will not accept and bids for him. They also would like to release a statement saying Chris Hughton is still manager and will be for the forseeable future!

New Tottenham Chairman Stewart Robertson has today come out and publicly stated that Robbie Keane is not available for loan or transfer, unless Harry Redknapp says so.

"To be honest, my intention is to let Mr Redknapp deal with transfers. That is why i pay him after all. I have been receiving a few enquiries from Premiership clubs regarding the availability of Robbie Keane. Let me make this perfectly clear. Robbie went out on loan to Glasgow Celtic last season and proved beyond doubt that he is still one of the finest frontmen in the country. We are glad to welcome him back to White Hart Lane, and i will not be entertaining any further paltry offers for his services."

Mr Robertson refused to disclose which clubs had shown an interest, but did mention that one club had made an offer of £2.5 million for Keane. Robertson described this offer as shameful and stressed that Tottenham were not going to be a "selling club".

Fulham Chairman Paul Wilmot has today put himself forward for a position on the board of the FA, He outlinded his main election points:

1. Look in to the management situation and try to find the best man for the job.

2. Put in place a coaching team that will be mainly English so that future english managers have a learning ground at the highest level.

3. Freshen up the England team but hiring someone that will look to the future and bring new ideas.

4. Managers on two year contracts between tournments so to avoid costly contract terminations should they fail to meet basic expectations set by the board.

5. Consider advise from all premiership managers before appointing new england manager and the way forward. This will reingage the fan base and help build bridges between club and country.

Paul Wilmot had this to add "We were obviously all disappointed by the result of the world cup and if i should be elected i will look to make sure that the england team are something that this nation can be proud of. It might take more than two years but we have to look to the future now and build something special at international level. This country deserves better and hopefully i will be given the chance to provide my assistance in getting us there!

Manager Appointed at Fulham!

Fulham have today announced Javier Aguirre as the man to take Fulham forward. Chairman Paul Wilmot had this to say " We are delighted to announce that we have agreed terms with Javier Aguirre to lead this club forward and push us on to the next level. We were sad to lose Roy (hodgeson) after what was the best season in this clubs history and we would like to wish him luck in his new role. We strongly believe that we have found the right person to lead this club"

Aguirre (50) brings with him a wealth of experience having had successful spells at Atlante, CA Osasuna, Club Pachuca and Atlético Madrid. Not to mention the two terms as Manager of the Mexico national team.

***BREAKING NEWS***

Blackburn manager Sam Allardyce has had his contract terminated, the reason behind the desicion was the mid table finnish last season, and the Blacburn board feel the club should be aiming for the top 6, which is why after a long drawn process of trying to get ther man Gareth Southgate has been comfirmed as manager on a 3 year contract, although Gareth was not a first choice candidate for Blackburn, it is understood that Blackburn tried to tempt Mark Hughes back to the club, however Gareth gets the full backing of the board. A Blackburn spokesman said "Gareth will be alowed to bring in whoever he wishes as long as any signings do not put the club into financial peril, the board will let Gareth do his job, and will be given time to stamp his authority on the team, we want this to be his team and not a team he has inherited, the board have set Gareth the target of winning the league cup and finnishing 5th"

Breaking News!

Blackpool have today confirmed the signing of Danny Murphy from Fulham for a fee rumoured to be in the region of £2m - £4m

article-0-0238B4DA00000578-372_306x296.jpg

'We are ecstatic to bring a player of Danny's calibre and stature to this club, Ramon has already said that he would loo kto build a team around a solid middle of the park including Charlie Adam and Danny Murphy, we are also interested in bringing a striker to this club, however we have been struggling to contact other chairman and manager'

Paulo1985 - I tried to respond to your message but there is an error;

Paulo1985 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Here is my reply.

Sorry, I will let Gareth decide who comes and goes, I dont wish to upset him early on.

*** NEW SIGNING ***

Blackburn are pleased to announce the capture of Jlloyd Samual for 750k, he signs a 2 year deal, Jlloyd Samual said that he hopes to be a regular in the starting line up for Blackburn and is looking forward to helping Blackburn win things.

***BREAKING NEWS***

Blackburn have completed the signing of Marton Fulop from Sunderland with Chris Samba going the other way, Blackburn still hope to offload Vincenzo Grella, Zurab Khizanishvili, Keith Andrews, Frank Fielding, Jason Brown, Andrew Howarth & Nick Blackman in order to create funds for new manager Gareth Southgate to spend on strengthening the playing staff, and are willing to listen to any offers.

COMPLETED TRANSFER

It has been confirmed by Sunderland chairman, Rhys Cartwright, that another transfer has gone through at Stadium of Light. Sources believe this one in particular has delighted the chairman and management.

Sunderland have managed to offload Marton Fulop to Blackburn for an undisclosed sum of money, with Chris Samba going up north to Sunderland for free.

Cartwright had this to say "Steve told me he desperately needed defensive reinforcements, so with a wealth of targets in mind I set about enquiring about various players. So far we have signed Wes Brown and Chris Samba. 2 experienced international defenders who will certainly improve the side."

On the subject of the manager he said "I can assure fans we will try to stick with Steve through thick and thin, as long as nothing dreadful happens. History has shown sticking with managers will prove far better in long term than sacking and hiring every 5 minutes as some clubs like to do"

Archived