Ollie's Chairman game version2 - the story

yup if you want it too, how do you want me to do screenies monthly or weekly?? and player stats and team stats aswell ??

I would be happy with monthly, however I am happy to go with how you wish to do sceen shots etc and what other chairmen want.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think do what olllie was doing maybe post the results each time and then post a league table every month or week depending on how many you want to post. Then do a screed shot of each of the team squads maybe on a custom layout showing attributes that people wanna see like goals assists other things like that. every month/ 3 months again depending on how many you wanna do then maybe a finance page every three months or on demand again up to you on the amount you wanna do!!

BBC Final Results

1.jpg

Arsenal 2 -- 1 Blackpool

van persie Ronaldo

chamakh

Rosicky Injured

Villa 4 - 1Birmingham

Agbonlahor Sidwell Amantitdis

Delph Young Mcfadden injured(5days)

Neymar injured(4 weeks)

Blackburn 1 - Chelsea 3

Nakamura Essien

lampard

Milevskyi(pen)

Bolton 3 - 1Newcastle

llan Smith

Ninkovic Jonas Injured 3days

Keane

Beye Injured 3days

Fulham 0 - 1 Stoke

Henry off Faye

2yellows

Liverpool 1 - 1Man U

Kuyt Valencia

Man c 1 - 1 Everton

Adebayor Castro (90 mins)

Sunderland 0 - 2 WBA

Moore

Harewood

West ham2 - 0Wigan

Illunga

Elmander

Green Injured

Wolves 2 - 1 Tottenham

Maierhofer Crouch

Edwards

Brown,Zubar Injured

Well unless you offered ridiculous money it would have been no.

I am Manchester United ridiculous money is not a problem for us neither is players that would improve your team being included in the deal?

I will be looking in the summer depending on how the strikers get on it the second half of the season so i will probably be back. What sort of fee would you be looking for?

I am Manchester United ridiculous money is not a problem for us neither is players that would improve your team being included in the deal?

I will be looking in the summer depending on how the strikers get on it the second half of the season so i will probably be back. What sort of fee would you be looking for?

Not going to say a price, but if the right offer came in then....

can you please post up the transfer screens from all prem clubs on 1st of Feb so we can see that the managers have done in the transfer window?

Also what happened to United in the FA cup i cannot see us there are we out or playing on a different day?

can you please post up the transfer screens from all prem clubs on 1st of Feb so we can see that the managers have done in the transfer window?

Also what happened to United in the FA cup i cannot see us there are we out or playing on a different day?

you wen out to man c

Archived