1/4 Final: Argentina vs Germany - 3rd July @ 3pm

gillsminnow

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh right :(. It sounded exactly like ITV though, when you said, "I'll be supporting Europe".

Fair enough though :thup:

I live in Albania, and support Italy, since we have never qualified for neither EURO's nor World Cup. Tbh I didn't like none of South American teams this year, except Uruguay. I used to like Brazil though, but not this year's pragmatic Brazil.

I live in Albania, and support Italy, since we have never qualified for neither EURO's nor World Cup. Tbh I didn't like none of South American teams this year, except Uruguay. I used to like Brazil though, but not this year's pragmatic Brazil.

Ah, fair enough mate :):thup:

Argentina v Germany line-ups:

Argentina:Sergio Romero; Nicolas Otamendi, Martin Demichelis, Nicolas Burdisso, Gabriel Heinze, Javier Mascherano, Maxi Rodriguez, Angel Di Maria, Lionel Messi, Carlos Tevez, Gonzalo Higuain.

Germany: Manuel Neuer; Philipp Lahm, Arne Friedrich, Per Mertesacker, Jerome Boateng, Thomas Mueller, Sami Khedira, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Lukas Podolski, Mesut Ozil, Miroslav Klose.

Argentina v Germany line-ups:

Argentina:Sergio Romero; Nicolas Otamendi, Martin Demichelis, Nicolas Burdisso, Gabriel Heinze, Javier Mascherano, Maxi Rodriguez, Angel Di Maria, Lionel Messi, Carlos Tevez, Gonzalo Higuain.

Germany: Manuel Neuer; Philipp Lahm, Arne Friedrich, Per Mertesacker, Jerome Boateng, Thomas Mueller, Sami Khedira, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Lukas Podolski, Mesut Ozil, Miroslav Klose.

What happened to Samuel? Suspended? Supporting Argentina but for some reason, I think the German strikeforce could tear their defence to shreds.

Not sure, as my German isn't good enough to read it, but my colleagues told me that Maradona wasn't really suttle/nice and a bit offensive against the German stating they better can go home and cry with as they will not get anything out of the game and they are all bad losers etc.

That is what I heard and some items were in the newspaper as well (as some words I can read).

They seem to have it wrong, as that's exactly what Schweinsteiger said, not the Argies. Didn't Bastian say "South Americans are sore losers, we'll see what happens when they lose on Saturday" as if the Germans already won?

Archived