1/4 Final: Argentina vs Germany - 3rd July @ 3pm

gillsminnow

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I looked it up just after I posted' date=' and yeah poor research from the Commentators again.[/quote']

The one that annoys me the most is Alan Shearer who always says things like "we don't know a lot about this team". Really? Then why are the BBC paying you as much money as they do to be an "expert" on the game?

The one that annoys me the most is Alan Shearer who always says things like "we don't know a lot about this team". Really? Then why are the BBC paying you as much money as they do to be an "expert" on the game?

Because having played the game at the highest level for years, hes an expert in football in general. He doesn't have to know every team or player. Are you really that stupid?

Because having played the game at the highest level for years, hes an expert in football in general. He doesn't have to know every team or player. Are you really that stupid?

Worst comeback ever.

You don't think Shearer should be doing some sort of research about a team he's supposed to talk about for half an hour? Instead you think he should just come out and declare he knows nothing about the team and is generally going to talk out of his hoot until Lineker shuts him up.

The standard of expert analysis and commentary is horrible.

My biggest pet hate is the laughing at two so called poor teams and general attitude towards some of the smaller nations. Them declaring its going to be a poor game etc annoys the hell out of me. Lawrenson and McCarthy are the worst for it. Constantly moaning at the standard of things and declaring how poor the game is. I've tuned in to watch the game, I know who its between, I don't need you mocking them you berk I want you to give me some sort of analysis on the shocking game I'm watching.

Also ITV claiming every goal is for Africa. Also when a team scores a headed goal declaring its an English goal. Are foreign teams not allowed to score headers?

Just realised I went on a little rant there. Fun times.

Worst comeback ever.

You don't think Shearer should be doing some sort of research about a team he's supposed to talk about for half an hour? Instead you think he should just come out and declare he knows nothing about the team and is generally going to talk out of his hoot until Lineker shuts him up.

The standard of expert analysis and commentary is horrible.

My biggest pet hate is the laughing at two so called poor teams and general attitude towards some of the smaller nations. Them declaring its going to be a poor game etc annoys the hell out of me. Lawrenson and McCarthy are the worst for it. Constantly moaning at the standard of things and declaring how poor the game is. I've tuned in to watch the game, I know who its between, I don't need you mocking them you berk I want you to give me some sort of analysis on the shocking game I'm watching.

Also ITV claiming every goal is for Africa. Also when a team scores a headed goal declaring its an English goal. Are foreign teams not allowed to score headers?

Just realised I went on a little rant there. Fun times.

Obviously not if he doesn't know about some of the players. Hes there for what he does know about football.

Archived