Help Me OTF

Jono

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what, was that with your post there then westhead?

oh, so my profile says i'm 16 does it?

oh, it does icon_frown.gif

no gay shít i hope

ps you go to a doctor and he tells you to cut down on your alcohol consumption. basically. so what are you doing apart from wasting NHS time?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by King of Seth:

You must be getting WRECKED for this to happen... icon_eek.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah pretty much........

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sebs:

what, was that with your post there then westhead?

oh, so my profile says i'm 16 does it?

oh, it does icon_frown.gif

no gay shít i hope<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fúcking ******.

Get indoors and drink a few glasses of water. Wait up until you need to go for a píss, have one, and then go to bed. This generally flushes it out of your system. I never need to go for a píss for the rest of the night after doing this.

This combats the problem i used to have, where i would get up in the middle of the night and píss in the cupboard/drawers/radiators icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sebs:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ScottDrivel:

you're all really really REALLY weird.

seriously, if someone came out and told me they wet the bed in real life, they'd never live it down. until their mum died or something, then i'd stop out of respect.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes but you're 16.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i don't fúcking believe you just got my age wrong. you complete ******.

go back to school.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you actually are 16 you idiot. icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> going to the toilet before you go to ur bed would help ya <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's all well and good in theory but when you've had 12+ pints your not really thinking that straight...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I usually have a really long píss in a bush on the walk home from the taxi. No problems if you do that. Unless you are caught doing it <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Had that problem. A nasty fine and a court appearance- still i'd rather that than the humiliation of ****ing my pantsicon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shpina:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I usually have a really long píss in a bush on the walk home from the taxi. No problems if you do that. Unless you are caught doing it <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Had that problem. A nasty fine and a court appearance- still i'd rather that than the humiliation of ****ing my pantsicon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif Thing is though, at 3.30am in the morning, what is the chance of getting caught having a píss on someones front garden?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Dark Knight1987:

you actually are 16 you idiot. icon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No he isn't. Someone changed his profile without him knowing.

before you go out, put your alarm clock to go off around 4 or 5 am, when it goes off, you've probably sobered up a bit, and hopefully not wet your bed yet... if you find that you emptied earlier, set the alarm off earlier next time icon_smile.gif

and indeed, go see a doctor, it might be embarrasing, but not as embarrasing as waking up in your own urine every time you get drunk

When I was young (about 6), I used to suffer from wetting the bed and it annoyed the fúck out of me. I didn't know how to stop it.

Then, every night when I went bed I would hold my díck tight in my hand and fall sleep doing this. I did it for months and it stopped me peeing the bed.

Then I grew out of it anyway

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CMCanaries:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by King of Seth:

You must be getting WRECKED for this to happen... icon_eek.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah pretty much........<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try drinking a bit less then (and going for more frequent toilet visits when you are out). That's all the doctor will tell you. You body obviously doesn't cope too well with alcohol - you will have an increased supply of the hormone ADH which increases the supply of water to your bladder. So a full-to-bursting bladder, plus the fact that brain will be ruined with trying to offset a hangover, and it's no surprise this happens.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kris Dorey:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by foobR:

Abuse? Where the fúck did that come from<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

From me, want to argue it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Give him a red card. The boy is just a 100% twat.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Carlito Brigande:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kris Dorey:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by foobR:

Give him a red card. The boy is just a 100% twat.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow! mass shítstirrage icon_biggrin.gif

I would like to know what it's for icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Carlito Brigande:

Give him a red card. The boy is just a 100% twat.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ABUSE! YELLOW CARD!

And Sebs too, he called Red a ******.

Jesus Christ on a bike.

For what it's worth, there's actually a male version of panty liners out, except in the shape of a cricket box. Just saw them advertised today. Apparently one in ten men suffer from a bladder problem.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by exchampionsfan:

i can't believe how maturely this has gone down in otf!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rahman:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by exchampionsfan:

i can't believe how _maturely_ this has gone down in otf!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_confused.gif

If you come on here, tell people that you píss your pants often then I don't think you can complain when people rip it. And the moral high ground some people have taken is frankly amazing.

• SI Staff

Stop the swearing as well. There is already someone on post moderation for it. Unless you wish to join them.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CMCanaries:

I came on here asking for help, i did not ask to be made to feel worse than i already do thank you<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

go to the doctor then, you cant expect people to take you seriously here.

Incidentally CMCanaries, have you been/made an appointment to see a doctor yet?

It won't be embarrassing at all. You have a possible medical problem, they fix 'em!

I came on here asking for help, i did not ask to be made to feel worse than i already do thank you<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You tell people you **** yerself in the bed and you dont expect people to TAKE the ****??

Have to agree with rekwob

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Connell:

what amounts of alcohol are you drinking?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

About 8 pints beer, then a lot of spirits

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Connell:

what amounts of alcohol are you drinking?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

About 8 pints beer, then a lot of spirits<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>surely you go to the bathroom a LOT while you are drinking? so next time, do that and hopefully you will have ****ed all you need before you are knocked out icon_biggrin.gif

Archived