Help Me OTF

Jono

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CMCanaries:

About 8 pints beer, then a lot of spirits<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

stop drinking so much, seriously. You say this only happens after heavy drinking sessions so it's an obivous cause and effect case.

See a doctor as well. icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KevinLFC:

get a bag or something around your dick so you cant **** the bed and will **** in the bag or whatever<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

definately the most unfeasable (sp?) idea ever

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by benkeat:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KevinLFC:

get a bag or something around your dick so you cant **** the bed and will **** in the bag or whatever<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

definately the most unfeasable (sp?) idea ever<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it can work my nan had one before she died because she couldnt get to the toilet

it can work my nan had one before she died because she couldnt get to the toilet<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your nan had a bag round her dick?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DodgyG:

it can work my nan had one before she died because she couldnt get to the toilet<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your nan had a bag round her dick?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no I dont know exactly how it worked like but she ****es into this bag but im sure you can use one for men to put around their dick?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DodgyG:

no I dont know exactly how it worked like but she ****es into this bag but im sure you can use one for men to put around their dick?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i just cant see it you know

no I dont know exactly how it worked like but she ****es into this bag but im sure you can use one for men to put around their dick?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and women by the sound of things

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by foobR:

So she píssed in a bag?

Had she never heard of toilets?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think being old and having no bladder control is different from a lad who písses the bed after a night out

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by benkeat:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by foobR:

So she píssed in a bag?

i think being old and having no bladder control is different from a lad who písses the bed after a night out<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nah, it's pretty much the same thing. At the end of the day, you're lying in your own píss.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wiod:

So she píssed in a bag?

i think being old and having no bladder control is different from a lad who písses the bed after a night out<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nah, it's pretty much the same thing. At the end of the day, you're lying in your own píss.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif quality

how could she go to the toilet if she was dying in bed and cant walk you cant just leave them to **** the bed like cmcanires does. Maybe my idea is stupid as always icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif subtle, but yet a deadly insult

laughing at old people who can't help their situation is not funny

laughing at young people who can't reduce their drinking to stop themselves wetting the bed is funny.

there's no need to go to the doctor, if you can't downsize your drinking despite wetting the bed you probably need alcoholics anonymous.

best joke ever. *enters brothers room while he sleeps*

but what if they woke up while you were ****ing on them? there'd be quite an awkward moment before they react.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ryan:

Whatever you do, dont fall asleep drunk while you're having sex.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You never know, that may turn her on. icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by StuartR:

Why don't you just sleep naked in the bath. icon_razz.gif

Dr. StuartR solves all medical problems. icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sounds like the best idea yet!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CMCanaries:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by StuartR:

Why don't you just sleep naked in the bath. icon_razz.gif

Dr. StuartR solves all medical problems. icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sounds like the best idea yet!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's ok. Good thing I'm on the NHS, otherwise you would have to pay for that kind of information! You didn't have to go on the waiting list either. icon_smile.gif

• 8 months later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JonoJB:

Now this is very very embaressing but i need help with it. Its only started recently but every time i go out and get drunk i wake up in the morning and have ummm errr hmmmm not got up to go to the toilet in the night..........

Its very very embaressing, and i dont know whats causing it as it never used to happen, any ideas anyone?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

test

Oh and for the info I actually have to go and have another blood test tomorrow, this time they think I have actually got fooked kidneys, thankfully I have not been caught short sleeping or otherwise since this thread, but have had some very fast runs to the loo in the night icon_biggrin.gif

Archived